Privatization of PIA

insaf-tiger

Banned
issi liye corrupt kia jata hai jan boj kar ke baad mein koriyon ke bhao baich kar ossay apnay sow..ar bachon ke liye khareed liya jaye phir s r o qawaneen banaye jaye takay woh private buisness khoob phalay pholay or apni marzi ka monafa kamaya ja sakay ..
aik baat batain mein agar aap ko yeh kahon mujhay aap ka ghar chalanay ka ikhtayar dai dain or aap mujh say pochain mein kesay aap ka ghar chalaoon ga or mein kahon mein ghar ki cheizain baichana shoro kar do tu kia yeh mein aap ka faida karon ga .. ya mein ya ap ka koi bacha kahay ke mujhay ikhtayar do mein iss eik ghar say 2 ghar bana don ga or income barha don ga .
yeh kon si hakomat hai ke mein sab kuch baich doon ga

Seriously speaking, u are a student of intermediate, their was a time, i think same as you do. Not only this, but that k i also belongs to PTI but thing is i have studied public administration. and now i realized what is the real value of privatization. seriously, this will better for us. moreover, we cannot take further risk by choosing PIA for flight. You will understand it too in future.

DaPainKiller

Senator (1k+ posts)
so you don't want to wait for the investigation report?? have you even thought about the job losses after an organisation goes private, this is just one aspect of it.

insaf-tiger

Banned
Seriously speaking, u are a student of intermediate, their was a time, i think same as you do. Not only this, but that k i also belongs to PTI but thing is i have studied public administration. and now i realized what is the real value of privatization. seriously, this will better for us. moreover, we cannot take further risk by choosing PIA for flight. You will understand it too in future.
will you please shed some light on my poor knowledge .i beg to disagree may be you are much qualified then me but i would like to oppose you based on my little experience of life that what you must have studied belongs to capitalist economy and i am against it by all means and i can give reasons why do i .
you bring private sector in parallel to your state departments but you never let them lead your national departments .it is not possible that a private sector under limited resources can compete state department which has support from state resources .
even in capitalist economy give me one example where private sector is ahead of national flag career ..
1) qatar airline currently national career .
2] singapoor airline national career
3.emirates flag career national air line
4)swiss air falg career national air line
5.eitahad .uae national air line
british air ways national air line ...... etc etc

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mujhay Lagta hai kah yeh accident kawaya hi is liye gaya hai aur high profile personality Ki death Sab kisi puzzle Ki karian hein ta kah in se faida utha kar PIA ko sell kar Kay is se Shahid Khaqan Abbasi jaisay kisi Admi ko dey dia Jae aur baad mein kisi Zardari ya Sharif family Kay hawalay kar dia Jae
Kahani khatam shud

insaf-tiger

Banned
Mujhay Lagta hai kah yeh accident kawaya hi is liye gaya hai aur high profile personality Ki death Sab kisi puzzle Ki karian hein ta kah in se faida utha kar PIA ko sell kar Kay is se Shahid Khaqan Abbasi jaisay kisi Admi ko dey dia Jae aur baad mein kisi Zardari ya Sharif family Kay hawalay kar dia Jae
Kahani khatam shud
theek samjhay yeh nora paksitan ke har department ko diwaliya karay ga phir koriyon ke bhao baichaye ga phir money laundering say khareeday ga or bataye ga indonesia ke shazaday nay pesay diyay thay har.. yeh metro yeh orange train yeh sab bikain gi .. maza tu tab aye ga jab g h q bhi privatize ho ga abhi bhi hai wesay koi bi pesay dai kar hayar kar lay bus rate tagra hona cheye

U know Emirates was also started on the same year the PIA. Just go and check the revenues, the staff, the income, of Emirates and compare it with PIA. All the data is easily available on the official websites of Air lines. it is corruption free. Moreover, I also know that PML N is actually qualified in privatization and is also known worldwide becoz of privatization, plus i also know that the money that Nawaz get from PIA all went into the account of his grand Damaad, but having a safe travel is our right yaar. Our lives are important. It will be more beneficial to the country we are living in. It will generate the economic revenues in many XX. PIA has 1000s of number of employees, which is one of the cause of PIA downfall and incompetency. That plane crash incident is a proof of it.

Yup, I think it could be a possibility 20%. bcoz i am shocked k DIrector Flight Operation, jiski negligence ki waja se yeah sb hua, abhi tak ousko kisi maai k laal na arrest tak nhin kiya

insaf-tiger

Banned
U know Emirates was also started on the same year the PIA. Just go and check the revenues, the staff, the income, of Emirates and compare it with PIA. All the data is easily available on the official websites of Air lines. it is corruption free. Moreover, I also know that PML N is actually qualified in privatization and is also known worldwide becoz of privatization, plus i also know that the money that Nawaz get from PIA all went into the account of his grand Damaad, but having a safe travel is our right yaar. Our lives are important. It will be more beneficial to the country we are living in. It will generate the economic revenues in many XX. PIA has 1000s of number of employees, which is one of the cause of PIA downfall and incompetency. That plane crash incident is a proof of it.
interesting .. this is some thing new for me expert in privatizing ..expert in selling pia plane worth billions just in 70 lack and expert in selling a gifted bmw worth 20 lacks in to 1caror 96 lacks .hmmm .. make sense . do you mind telling me where have you done your public administration from ?

Noon_Turn

Banned
pia-world-record-for-corruption.jpg

pti007

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
G han bilkul. Sab kuch privatize kar dena chahiye. Bas Nawaz aur Zardari ko hakomat se ni nikalna chahiye. Aur inn ko khuli azadi diye rakhni chahiye k ye koi b kanon torain, jab marzi adalton pe hamla karain, jitni marzi corruption karain, election dhandli se jeetain. Jab tak bemari ki jarr ko ni khatam karo gay ye mulk aisai he rahay ga. PIA, Railway, Police, Health, Education, Sports, Cricket, National Integrity, Qom ki izat e nafs, Dunya bhar mai Pakistanio ki saakh, sab kuch youn he rahay ga aur bura tareen hota chla jaye ga. Jab tak asal bemari ka ilaj ni ho ga.

Those Gandoss are never going to replace, even I am sure about the victory of pml N in 2018 elections. We cannot do anything with zzardari or nawaz but atleast we can make our countries sectors better and corruption free