Prince Khalid bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.... dead at 54

hans

Banned
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia Prince Khalid bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the eldest child of Saudi Arabias King Abdullah, has died, state media reported Saturday. He was 54. Prince Khalid died Friday and funeral rites were performed in the Saudi capital Riyadh, according to a statement by the Saudi royal court.

Prince Khalid was honorary head of the Jiddah-based football club Al-Ahli and was on the board of trustees at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. He was not in line for the throne.
67052935-prince-khalid.jpg

Source:
http://main.omanobserver.om/node/54507

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Inna Lillah wa inna ilaihe raijoun........ fayr hun asi ki karyay???...qul ya 40wan tau oh karwatay hi nahi.....

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Inna Lillah wa inna ilaihe raijoun

We read this duaa for every kalma reader/ Muslim. On his/ her death. What ever they did in their life that's gone with them as their amaal. Only ALLAH SWT can judge who is/was right / wrong. We have to remember our own time that what we had done sofar & we must keep in our mind that one day we also be their partners(dead) under the earth.

Ya Allah SWT forgive us for any sin we had in past.
Ya Allah SWT guide us right path to haven.
Ya Allah SWT save us from grave's punishment.
Ya Allah SWT give us power to live with love&peace with others.
Amen sum Ameen

Always remember every next second is your last .

simple_and_peacefull

he was one of the kalima reader (kalima go) it's means he was Muslim so when a Muslim heard death of an other Muslim he should read this . Even dead person is biggest enemy of his. It's same for you also if you are really Muslim.
My understanding is ..that you narrate " Inna lillahi Wa inna ilaihi Rajioon" for Muslims only?
Oh!!!!

I get it.... Bhai QM offered his pray for the Demise of House of Saud.
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

MUmmah1

MPA (400+ posts)
Inna Lillah wa inna ilaihe raijoun

We read this duaa for every kalma reader/ Muslim. On his/ her death. What ever they did in their life that's gone with them as their amaal. Only ALLAH SWT can judge who is/was right / wrong. We have to remember our own time that what we had done sofar & we must keep in our mind that one day we also be their partners(dead) under the earth.

Ya Allah SWT forgive us for any sin we had in past.
Ya Allah SWT guide us right path to haven.
Ya Allah SWT save us from grave's punishment.
Ya Allah SWT give us power to live with love&peace with others.
Amen sum Ameen

Always remember every next second is your last .

Very well said. May Allah bless you for saying the right and good. Every muslim has three rights on other muslims. When he is sick we visit him, when he invites we accept his invitation and when he dies then we pray to Allah (SWT) for forgiveness of his sins. The rest is with Allah (SWT). His book of action is closed, but our book is still open and we must be mindful of that and that we will be badly in need of others prayers too when we are gone from this world. This is the basics of our religion Islam, which we all need to know..thanks

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My understanding is ..that you narrate " Inna lillahi Wa inna ilaihi Rajioon" for Muslims only?
Oh!!!!

As always your stupidity knows no bounds.

simple_and_peacefull

Yes you are also right. I m agreed with it all but there many people whom hearts & mind are full of hate/anger which not let them think right. Anger& hate is haram in Islam and all other religions. Anger & hate is allow in religion of ablees/shaitaan.

Very well said. May Allah bless you for saying the right and good. Every muslim has three rights on other muslims. When he is sick we visit him, when he invites we accept his invitation and when he dies then we pray to Allah (SWT) for forgiveness of his sins. The rest is with Allah (SWT). His book of action is closed, but our book is still open and we must be mindful of that and that we will be badly in need of others prayers too when we are gone from this world. This is the basics of our religion Islam, which we all need to know..thanks

simple_and_peacefull

Oh!!!!

My small request to you is to change something.
1. Change you profile pic because it's not match with your signature
Or
2. Change your signature

FaceTruth

Banned
Prince died in Saudi Arabia. So what? Why this is a news. I can show you many news like this. My uncle died last week. My friend aunty died last year.

WatanDost

Jis Jis Ko Ina lillah parney per aitaraz hai
Woh kehna chahtey hain kai
UN KAI MARNEY PER INA LILLAH NA PARHI JAYE
BALKEY
LA HOULA WALA QOWATA
Parhi jaye.
Point to be noted.

Inna Lillah wa inna ilaihe raijoun........ fayr hun asi ki karyay???...qul ya 40wan tau oh karwatay hi nahi.....

cause our prophet never done it that is why bro.inalillahe wa inailehe rajeoon. and dua e maghfirat that was the lesson of nabi pak...if you add something or take out some thing this is called beedah and the people who do beedah his place is nar e jahanam.

Prince died in Saudi Arabia. So what? Why this is a news. I can show you many news like this. My uncle died last week. My friend aunty died last year.

no bro no this is not a news but if you hear or see any thing that a muslim has passed away just say inalilahe wa inailehe rajeeon

simple_and_peacefull

Dear facetruth, the thread starter want to celebrate any alsoud person's death. He don't think that a Muslim had died. You can feel his hate with them. Hate don't let him say the duaa.
I hope you understand the point.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Oh!!!!

It is not only for muslims and not only for death.

It is for any grief. and for loosing the loved ones and loosing any thing.

U need to learn , otherwise , your buk buk is quite boring now.