Press Conference Victims of Tayaba Farooq and Her Husband

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tayyaba and farooq might be fraudsters. Does this give NAB chairman the right to establish personal relations with people who are under his investigation? This means he used his official power for personal gains. A definition of corruption.

Rambler

Tayyaba and farooq might be fraudsters. Does this give NAB chairman the right to establish personal relations with people who are under his investigation? This means he used his official power for personal gains. A definition of corruption.

This is the result of having a low life bastard aka NS and his ilk on important position in our God forsaken country. The whole society has been corrupted by this mafia. NAB chairman may have been guilty of loose talk with this woman but the reason of this video taping and revelation is to black mail the institution to go slow on the massive corruption and plunder that this low caste family did with the country.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why would the Chairman NAB be romantic with someone under investigation?
We need to get rid of corrupt judges,
Aap ye sochein k age k iss hisse mein janab chairman NAB itne tharki hein,, apni jawani se le ker judge rehne tak in sahab ne kya gull khilaein ho gay? ye insan ikhalqi tor per corrupt hai to rishwat nahi leta ho ga? i am agree with oposition k Chairman Nab k khilaaf investigation honi chahiay,,, PTI govt ab tak investigation kerwane mein katraa rahi hai aur iss ke waja shaq hota hai k kahi govt to iss mein involve nahi?

Diesel

fazol press conference.. ilzam chairman nab par hai sexuell harassment ka.. he must give explaination in media..

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
fazol press conference.. ilzam chairman nab par hai sexuell harassment ka.. he must give explaination in media..
بھائی ڈیزل۔ عینک لگا کر ٹائٹل کو پڑھو اور ویڈیو کو دیکھو۔ یہ نیب کے چیرمین کے بارے میں نہیں ہے۔

Diesel

بھائی ڈیزل۔ عینک لگا کر ٹائٹل کو پڑھو اور ویڈیو کو دیکھو۔ یہ نیب کے چیرمین کے بارے میں نہیں ہے۔
bhai jan i know.. but the purpose of this press conference was to divert attention from chairman nab bhudda tarkhi and show that lady a real culprit.. i not giving clean chit to that lady but the main allegation on chairman nab is sexual harassment.. still that bhudda tarkhi did not respond of that lady allegations on him

Rambler

bhai jan i know.. but the purpose of this press conference was to divert attention from chairman nab bhudda tarkhi and show that lady a real culprit.. i not giving clean chit to that lady but the main allegation on chairman nab is sexual harassment.. still that bhudda tarkhi did not respond of that lady allegations on him

This is clearly not a case of sexual harassment. The old fart has been trapped by this biitch who along with his husband are fraudsters which abound the land of pure which has been turned into a morally depraved society by the incompetence, greed, corruption and baseness of the mafias headed by nawaz and zardari.