Positive Avtar-Negative Avtar

adamfani

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is most appropriate ? a positive Avtar which you love most
thumbs_pakistan-flag.jpg
or some negative Avtar which you hate
pizap-com10-49231544090434911352787391921.jpg

or whats the rule ?(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)

adamfani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Many of us some time use avtars which we like most and our threads, posts support that ideology like Hazrat Muhammad, Qaid e Azam, Pakistan etc, however also seen many of us using avtar pictures which they hate most and all the time they curse those shown in their Avtars like mulla Aziz, Musharaf, Zardari, Nawaz, Imran.

I am confused here, whats the actual rule for/on social media ?

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Meri Nazar apke avatar ke heel pe hai not on food inside it:lol::P

meri nazar dono pay hai...I bought a big chocolate stash today...fruit to mom har waqt ghar mein rakhti hi hain...:lol:

btw, one of my co-workers has the following tape dispenser on her desk...it often reminds me of you...

100_0772.JPG

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
meri nazar dono pay hai...I bought a big chocolate stash today...fruit to mom har waqt ghar mein rakhti hi hain...:lol:

btw, one of my co-workers has the following tape dispenser on her desk...it often reminds me of you...

100_0772.JPG
Now you're tempting me to start putting up heels avatars...ahh those were the days:biggthumpup:

adamfani

Minister (2k+ posts)

100_0772.JPG
:lol:یہ اسکی بیوی کی طرف سے وارننگ گفٹ ہوگا

adamfani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now you're tempting me to start putting up heels avatars...ahh those were the days:biggthumpup:

(hmm)آپکی آہ میں أن دیکھا غم پنہاں ہے۔مگر کمال ہمت ہے کہ پھر بھی ہنس رہی ہیں