Polls ?? what polls ? New attack on PTI coming and state of Pakistani biased media

silverchloride

Councller (250+ posts)
no need to worry about the polls, PTI followers need to do a lot on the ground before the elections ... these polls will keep coming in. We should concentrate on other more important things on the ground.

jangjoo786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

میں بھی حیران ہوں۔
کہ پی ایم ایل این جو تیس سالوں سے پاکستان کی تباہی کا سبب رہی ہے اس کا گراف اوپر جارہا ہے۔
اور تحریک انصاف جو کبھی حکومت میں ہی نہیں رہی ہے اس کا گراف گر رہا ہے۔

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't understand something...

• The very same polls state that more than 85% people believe that country is heading in the wrong direction, and needs a change
  • Same surveys say that Imran Khan is popular with over 60% of the general public, and also people believe that IK is an honest man, and a symbol of change
  • But the same polls now say that people will rather vote for the same corrupt politicians once again, who brought the country to this stage in the first place

Does this all make sense, and can some intelligent political mind here explain all this?

On the same topic, how PMLN jumped from 12% to 32% popularity in KPK (20% rise) in just two months without doing anything visible? It boggles the mind and puts the whole credibility of these latest polls into question.

Last edited:

Urooj_lbw

Dr Khan, whatever u have said, i agree 100% and i have been thinking the same for many months, Status quo parties will do anything they can to stop PTI, absolutely true but Khan sahab, let me request u and request every PTI supporter to pray and keep praying that Allah help Imran and save his vision for Pakistan and one side is all this sold media projection and the other side is all mighty Allah, so please keep praying, we need to be disciplined , please discipline urself and ask Allah's help, Status quo forgot that we are living in Allah's made world and nauzubillah these bas.tards believe they are God

DrKhan

Citizen
Dear GreenMaple

You are right it does not make any sense, perhaps the only reason you and I can understand is to manipulate the minds of Pakistani citizens. It seems to me that there is an effort from these Parties to rig the election even before elections are held. Make no mistake, these status quo parties will do their best to rig the elections, because this time, they have a real threat PTI in front of them, with a huge support of Pakistani people.

DrKhan

Citizen
Dear Urooj

Not to worry about these status quo parties and their so called leaders, I am not worried at all, nor should others be worried for Imran Khan or PTI, You just believe in truth and Justice, you do your part by praying and perhaps if possible, by taking part in elections. We can not predict the future, its not in our hands, we can just hope for the best and believe in it. Relax, there is one mighty force which can take care of many things if He will !

Peace

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)
Dr.Khan: I agree to your observations.I also doubt the credibility of this survey as Geo News was also partner to Gallup Pakistan and PILDAT in that survey.We all know about the extremely good relations between Mir.Shakeel Ur Rehman (the owner of Jang Group) and Nawaz Sharif as both have Kashmiri origion.So, in my opinion, the difference between PTI and PMLN in terms of survey point should not be as large as has been depicted by this survey.The perception is being created for the swing voters that, vote to PMLN, otherwise your vote will be wasted.

Having said that I honestly believe that PMLN is ahead of PTI at the moment.This is due to unimpressive performance of PTI speakers on media in the last year (this year our spokespersons have improved a lot),the PTI's involvement in party elections over the last 10 months, the 24/7 propaganda of Noon League in Punjab, the machiavalian schemes of PMLN like Laptops, Rapid Bus etc.

Having accepted that PMLN is at the moment more popular than PTI (not more than a margin of 10% in my view), PTI needs to do its election campaign at war-footings.It has to do election campaign at such a large scale that has not been done before in our history.Imran Khan will have to do jalsa in every district of Punjab and it is very much possible as there are total of 36 districts in Punjab.In KPK, IK can do one Jalsa in each division.Shah Mehmood and Javed Hashmi will have to campaign exhaustively in South Punjab.The good news for PTI is that, after March 16, PMLN will be doing its election campaign without govt resources.So, PMLN will not be able to pull crowds with the help of Parwaris, school teachers and students etc.Whatever number PMLN will pull in its Jalsas will be the true hardcore supporters of PMLN.

In a nutshell, only a popular wave will decide the outcome of the next elections.The surveys are not going to decide, even if they are in favor of PTI.

Last edited:

Urooj_lbw

thanx for ur reply, i am optimistic and praying that Allah help this great cause of Imran and PTI, country is going down infront of our eyes, day by day, it is sad and makes me worry, like every Pakistani, people who believe, these Status quo parties, whether Nawaz league, PPP, MQM Diesel etc can still bring positive change are GHADDAR for me and i just can face them, may Allah help PTI, Ameen
Dear Urooj

Not to worry about these status quo parties and their so called leaders, I am not worried at all, nor should others be worried for Imran Khan or PTI, You just believe in truth and Justice, you do your part by praying and perhaps if possible, by taking part in elections. We can not predict the future, its not in our hands, we can just hope for the best and believe in it. Relax, there is one mighty force which can take care of many things if He will !

Peace

DrKhan

Citizen
Dear Abdul Maalik Sahib

Thanks for your detailed reply. I agree with you that the real difference between PTI and PMLN may not be more then 10% or so, however, I can also assure you with certainty that you will also see a very aggressive Campaign from Imran Khan and other Party Leaders very soon in entire Pakistan, specially in Panjab and KPK. I have some friends in PTI, and they have told me that there is a detailed policy of elections Campaign set in motion. Things are working according to their plan.

Having said this, I as an independant observer like to see things from both angle, Pakistani people are very "Jazbaati" and take things some time very seriously which can be good, but equally bad if not understand correctly, the current media bombardment on PTI should be dealt accordingly, its very important, I tell my friends in PTI to be more aggressive, they say, well, we just need to wait a little longer ;-)

Last edited:

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

میں بھی حیران ہوں۔
کہ پی ایم ایل این جو تیس سالوں سے پاکستان کی تباہی کا سبب رہی ہے اس کا گراف اوپر جارہا ہے۔
اور تحریک انصاف جو کبھی حکومت میں ہی نہیں رہی ہے اس کا گراف گر رہا ہے۔

nooras have people like Irfan siddique,Atta ul haq qasami,mr naji,and many other so called journalist they all are active now so be prepared for more attacks of all kind than we will see personal attacks as well but we must focus on
the main target and that is Nooras and Zooras than we will be successful Insha Allah.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Doctor Saheb you are 100% correct.

Doctor Saheb - PTI lacks spokes persons. The Sec. Info. is expected to be very strong speaker, but Shafqat is extremely poor, and I suggest PTI should replace him with Asad Umar or Andleeb Abbas.

PMLN is spending all looted money in anti PTI propaganda campaign as they used to do it in the past.

Yes, people like you are needed here to keep the PTI supporter tuned and intact.

A message to PTI workers and supporters, You need to strengthen your believe on your leaderships.

Urooj_lbw

as PTI supporter, i believe, we don't need to strenghten ourselves, we r already, any person, who has some sense, can understand easily what these mother sellers are doing to Pakistan right now for their benefits, it is very clear, Allah will help Imran inshAllah
Dear Doctor Saheb you are 100% correct.

Doctor Saheb - PTI lacks spokes persons. The Sec. Info. is expected to be very strong speaker, but Shafqat is extremely poor, and I suggest PTI should replace him with Asad Umar or Andleeb Abbas.

PMLN is spending all looted money in anti PTI propaganda campaign as they used to do it in the past.

Yes, people like you are needed here to keep the PTI supporter tuned and intact.

A message to PTI workers and supporters, You need to strengthen your believe on your leaderships.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Get ready for massive rigging in elections.

They will use these surveys to justify their standings.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Good analysis.

Insaafians, don't be disheartened.

It is time to take destiny into our own hands.

khanstudent

MPA (400+ posts)
I am from KPK and shocked to see that PML(N) is strong party of this province; I dont know where did they conduct this survey ; In KPK if PML(N) win 2 seats from KPK that will a big thing ; not only KPK but other provinces as well dont give a **** to these so called parties; 99% of young Pakistanies are with PTI

Insha ALLAH pti will win this election