Poll: PTI should make coalition with - پی ٹی آی کس کے ساتہ اتحاد بنا ے

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who would you like to see PTI (Imran Khan) making coalition before and after elections?

1. PTI with PML-N
2. PTI with PPP
3. PTI with PML-Q
4. PTI with MQM
5. PTI with Others

Also, please give your reason if possible?

Can admin please create a poll?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Who would you like to see PTI (Imran Khan) making coalition before and after elections?

1. PTI with PML-N
2. PTI with PPP
3. PTI with PML-Q
4. PTI with MQM
5. PTI with Others

Also, please give your reason if possible?

Can admin please create a poll?

Your poll is little to late brother. IK has aleady announced his 'natural alliance' with Altaf. Obviously IK thinks PTI cannot win by itself.

I am as disappointed as a rooster who sees a coyote in his den when he comes home. I thought he would not make any coalition with a guy who has '234 murder cases' against him. But (thumbsdown)

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your poll is little to late brother. IK has aleady announced his 'natural alliance' with Altaf. Obviously IK thinks PTI cannot win by itself.

I am as disappointed as a rooster who sees a coyote in his den when he comes home. I thought he would not make any coalition with a guy who has '234 murder cases' against him. But (thumbsdown)

You can suggest a TRUE "natural alliance" and I am sure a popular leader will listen to people so give your preference.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Gazoomartian bhai...On what bases do u say that Imran Khan has already announced alliance with MQM, while u know that Imran Khan has denied in so many talk shows and news conferences that he has neither any alliance nor intend to have alliance with MQM in future.If U want ,I can provide those videos...At least I wasn't expecting such statement from u.Peace.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
dont need ally to any one else keep the identity. The only close ally could be PMLN, But there cant be two leaders in one government. It will be better if we get two major parties, PMLN and PTI.

gazoomartian

Gazoomartian bhai...On what bases do u say that Imran Khan has already announced alliance with MQM, while u know that Imran Khan has denied in so many talk shows and news conferences that he has neither any alliance nor intend to have alliance with MQM in future.If U want ,I can provide those videos...At least I wasn't expecting such statement from u.Peace.

I have seen made statements to that affect in a video with my very eyes n ears

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have seen made statements to that affect in a video with my very eyes n ears

Sirji, You are not the only one who have come up with this conclusion, its now talk of the town, however our friends simply don't want to accept the cruel fact. Well all I can say hope for the best, Insha Allah now only miracle from Allah would help help Pakistan,

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
267831_209599705751396_100001041039072_630870_520798_n.jpg

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sirji, You are not the only one who have come up with this conclusion, its now talk of the town, however our friends simply don't want to accept the cruel fact. Well all I can say hope for the best, Insha Allah now only miracle from Allah would help help Pakistan, You can't expect anything better from human being of Pakistan.

I am very disappointed a person like you use words like this for his motherland Pakistan and all the people living in Pakistan. There are so many women and innocent children and some very devoted men living in this country and I dont think you have rights to use a word, My request to you please take your words back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

I am sure , it for his cancer Hospital in Karaci.

He is gon a start to build a new hospital there, and without AH , u u could not do any thing in Karachi.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am very disappointed a person like you use words like this for his motherland Pakistan and all the people living in Pakistan. There are so many women and innocent children and some very devoted men living in this country and I dont think you have rights to use a word, My request to you please take your words back.

Dear Pakistanifirst.

Though I am not convinced from objection, but definitely my words were targeting those, who are working honestly and I never meant to target that community, Cheers.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am sure , it for his cancer Hospital in Karaci.

He is gon a start to build a new hospital there, and without AH , u u could not do any thing in Karachi.

Dear Bro,

If IK can't manage to deal with AH in Karachi, then how he will deal with him later, if compromise with AH is inevitable in future on all grounds, Correct, then we should make up our mind for onward...........

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Dear Bro,

If IK can't manage to deal with AH in Karachi, then how he will deal with him later, so compromise with AH is inevitable in future on all grounds, Correct, So we should make up our mind from now onward...........

Like I said few days ago, I shall still vote IK just to try to give him majority. I am still not convinced IK should sacrifice principle and become bosom buddy with AH that IK disgraced to begin with.