Poll: Interim Govt Of Pakistan. Top Three Names, Raheel Shareef, Dr Qadeer Khan, Or Shaikh Rasheed. Vote On It.

Interim Govt Of Pakistan

• Raheel Shareef

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Dr Qadeer Khan

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Shaikh Rasheed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anuuge67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When you THINK, A jahil lohaar was three terms PM of our country, it becomes a horror show. Nightmare of Jati Mujrah..

M ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
All three are the best but I would prefer Raheel Shareef to be Interim PM of Pakistan to deal corrupt shreef & zardari mafia with steel hands.

M ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
All three are the best but I would prefer Raheel Shareef to be Interim PM of Pakistan to deal corrupt shreef & zardari mafia with steel hands.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
کیا نام دے ہیں ؟؟؟
کوئی عقل سے سوچا کرو

اگر کوئی ایک کام ٹھیک کرتا ہے تو لازمی نہی کہ وہ دوسرا کام بھی اسی طرح کر سکتا ہے

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont think RS or any Army personal should be there. This is an easy way to disregard elections for the opposition after elections. Who ever loses the election would say that establishment helped the other party.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Vote anybody, but not someone who declares color in last 2 days of service, by driving a corrupt's vehicle....

It was a big disappointment to see that both Sharifs were hand in glove.... One averted downfall, other got prestigious service abroad.....

One can earn either money or respect... He chose the dollar side...

kashy28

MPA (400+ posts)
None of the above three deserve to be in the interim government.The interim government should consist of impartial and qualified personalities.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I dont know why the picture is not visible to you guys. Here is the link

This animal should be slaughtered in public.
یہ حرامیوں کی پارٹی ہے ... اور کوئی حرامی ہی ان کا سپورٹر ہو سکتا ہے
A prostitute is moving to US? Why is this any newson siasat pk? How did she managed to get the visa?
When name of Shaikh Rasheed is added, this thread turns up as a joke. What to say?
DR abdulqadeer khan
none will be accepted by all parties

Have you seen Dr Qadeer speaking recently? he doesn't sound mentally stable
کیا نام دے ہیں ؟؟؟
کوئی عقل سے سوچا کرو

اگر کوئی ایک کام ٹھیک کرتا ہے تو لازمی نہی کہ وہ دوسرا کام بھی اسی طرح کر سکتا ہے
I dont think RS or any Army personal should be there. This is an easy way to disregard elections for the opposition after elections. Who ever loses the election would say that establishment helped the other party.
None of the above three deserve to be in the interim government.The interim government should consist of impartial and qualified personalities.
کوئی سپریم کورٹ کا رٹائرڈ جج جس نے ایمانداری سے اپنی نوکری کی ہو اور کسی کونے میں اپنی ریٹارڈ لائف گزار رہا ہوتین مہینے کے لئے آ جاۓ.