Political Jalsa on my Money :(

Raza90

Citizen
66000_461734057198539_836446493_n.jpg

I was amazed to see that all the comments on Mian Shahbaz Sharif Official Page were in favor of PMLN and then I wrote "Political Jalsa on my money :(".
Then I just realised that number of comments were reduced from 67 to 62 and my comment and all of the comments criticising the use of public money for personal politics were being removed. Is this the way you do politics, is this the way you answer your critics. Do they have answer to the question that why my tax money is being used for political jalsas.

How many of siasat.pk members agree that tax money must not be used for political point scoring.

Ishq_Pakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
no rational person can disagree with this ... tax money is for public betterment, not for arranging such shows to listen to "ahm..ahm...ahm .. ahm " of this man ... these are the enemies of democracy in this country, not the faujis ... inn tillon main agar koi tail hota tu faujion ko aany ki himmat hi na hoti ... if these were democrats, they would have established democracy in their parties first... these are also dictators, but not in uniform ...

mjma6

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
they should be hanged, if we can not deprive them of ruling us by using our vote. we r the culprits

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It should be investigated by Election commission...

and I hope Nawaz has to pay it back......

Raza90

Citizen
Let us raise our voice against the misuse of our money, is there anyone who can suggest what is the best way to protest or raise our voice?

arshypk

Councller (250+ posts)
I will only say one thing infect two.....

1. Aur choopoo gunnay
2. Aur doo vote en ko:13::13::13:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Aaap jalsay kee baat kartay hoo

Hum tou hassan aur maryum plus hamza shehbaz kooo bhee apnay BACHAY samagh kar aapnay hee paisaoon per paal rahay hain...

jangjoo786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر نوجوانوں کو سیاسی رشوت دینی ہے
تو پھر اپنی جیب سے کیوں نہیں دیتے یہ حرام خور منافق گنجا۔
قوم کے پیسوں کو اپنے باپ کی اتفاق فاونڈری سمجھ رکھا ہے
وہ بھی تیس سال سے۔
میرے پنجاب کے بھاییوں اور بہنوں،
خدا کے واسطے ان بزدل اور منافق گنجوں سے پاکستان کی جان چھڑاییں۔
تیس سالوں سے یہ ہمارے سروں پر مسلط ہیں
یا کیے گیے ہیں(اصغر خان کیس کی روشنی میں)۔۔۔
میرا ایمان ہے کہ
اگر پنجاب بدل گیا
تو سمجھو
پاکستان بدل گیا۔
انشاّاللہ تعالی

mujtabakhan

Voter (50+ posts)
kon c behas mein par gay ho app log. Masla ess INTKHAABI NIZAM ka hey jo aisey logun ko aagey le ker aata hey. Lets CHANGE this corrupt ELECTORAL SYSTEM. Na rahey ga baans na bajey gi baansri!! Simplez :)

Raza90

Citizen
This is the reason why they do not want local government system, because local governments bring new leadership. PMLN were saying 2 years back that they do not want local bodies because it is a dictators system and now they see that local bodies system is popular in people and now they have changed their stance on it. Still, I know if they again come to power they will never introduce it and will play for at least 4 years before introducing it, because if the local bodies are introduced their "Badshahat" will collapse.

Aamir raja

Minister (2k+ posts)
is gajnay ki in gandhi harkato say kch nhi honay wala jo marzi kr lay yeh meray leader nay keh dia hai nobody can beat us we r the real sunami of imran khan pti tigers