Policy Matters - 16th July 2011 - Shaikh Waqas, Rauf Klasra & Justice (r) Tariq Mehmood - NICL Case,

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Policy Matters - 16th July 2011 - Shaikh Waqas, Rauf Klasra & Justice (r) Tariq Mehmood - NICL Case, Who is Real Culprit?

I salute the SC for standing up to these crooks in such difficult times. The Chief Justice and the other judges are the real heroes in Pakistan right now. The light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. This whole corrupt political mafia has dealt enough damage to Pakistan and their end is near, insha Allah.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Policy Matters - 16th July 2011 - Shaikh Waqas, Rauf Klasra & Justice (r) Tariq Mehmood - NICL Case, Who is Real Culprit?

LAW, RULES AND REGULATIONS only for those who are helpless
and ordinary people. Allah does not like these type of societies;
So it is not the question of 'IF", rather it is a matter of
"when", the ground underneath the feet will start moving!!!!!

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

When BB was prime Minister the first time ,one of her minister mr.I Gillani deposited Rs.20 lakh in his bank account from the govt treasury when BB found out about this transaction ,she removed I gillani from the cabinet and also from the party because it was illegal though the Rs.20 lakh were recovered from him but Amin Fahim deposited Rs.4 crores after the allegations of corruption proved right but no action .Thats what you call miscarriage of justice.Since Zardari himself is a corrupt person and he have gathered all the crooks around him so no one can point his finger at him, such a pathetic and laanti govt.

Last edited:

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)

moniselahi thag bap ki thag ulad chor ka puter chor hi hoga aur kia hoga zahurelahi bi chor tha pervezelahi bi chor aur ab monis bi chor .hat chwal chauhdhari