PMLN supports PPP, ANP and JUI-F candidate

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Same goes for PTI
PTI guns were directed in one direction only - Noon

Would a PTI follower vote for Noon if there is no PTI candidate in a constituency?
Most Probably, NOT
So why do you expect them to vote for you there is no Noon candidate?

fawad ali

People don't question PMLn because they say we never expected anything from them. Then if you don't expect anything from them, why do you vote for them?

fawad ali

Yes, but if PTI doesn't have a candidate, it will never support PPP or MQM or PMLn. If they do, people will ask questions that how can you support a party who you blamed for all the ills. Whereas PMLN has no such issues. No one questions them.
PTI's guns being directed towards PMLn is totally a right strategy because it is no use blaming PPP, MQM or PMLF or whatever since these parties might never ever get a chance to rule the country again. So you compete with your competitor. PMLn is the only competitor you have. they have all the vote bank that can make a government.

janijoker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Majority of PTI supporters openly favour PPP against PMLN. They always call PPP a lesser EVIL...Now they should not complain (By the way this was not good in my view to support ANP PPP Qatil League Allaince)....AND If I have to choose among PTI,ANP,PPP,JUIf, Qaatil League,I will choose PTI:biggthumpup:UOTE=GeoG;1829799]Same goes for PTI

Would a PTI follower vote for Noon if there is no PTI candidate in a constituency?
Most Probably, NOT
[/QUOTE]

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Remember when Nawaz sharif was asked "Would he vote for zardari presidentship again?" And he said "We will see that". He is a traditional politician that plays by the situation and not by principals. But IK came by principals so such things are not news when done by NS but are news when done by PTI. But when media shows a faulty part of PTI our people start to think, Oh PTI is the same as others, so they return back to their old voting behavior and vote for their interest(because they lose hope). It was only the hope that lead to people vote for PTI and Media are showing things to reduce the hope of people in PTI. But remember if ever PTI failed and PML-N didn't do much it will empower another person in the country. Can you guess? Tahir Ul Qadri.

Majority of PTI supporters openly favour PPP against PMLN. They always call PPP a lesser EVIL...Now they should not complain (By the way this was not good in my view to support ANP PPP Qatil League Allaince)....AND If I have to choose among PTI,ANP,PPP,JUIf, Qaatil League,I will choose PTI:biggthumpup:UOTE=GeoG;1829799]Same goes for PTI

Most Probably, NOT
[/QUOTE]

I don't know about others but I consider ppp lesser evil .. ppp had histroy started by a great leader zulficar ali bhuto u can differ from. His policies but can't blame him for corruption ..yes zardari and benazir was corrupt still zulfiqar did a lot for pakistan although some wrong doing . Where as nawaz is a curse an incompetent dumb idiot have nothing done any thing for pakistan except corruption .. if you comparie ppp and nawaz shareefs corruption nawaz shareef is miles miles ahead

janijoker

Minister (2k+ posts)
You don't have to drag Z A Bhutto in the debate.We have to talk on current politics,You seems obviously biased towards PMLN leadership as you are comparing them with Gilani zardari Rja Rental etc. You cant blame NS for all ills. He was PM only for years and if we compare his 4years to BB and Zardari he is far better than EVIL PPP. PPP has to take much blame for Pakistan,s break up. I am surprised when some Pakistani praise Z A Bhutto .Ignorant like you forget the role of Bhutto for Dhakka Fall. You don't know Awami League of Mujeeb ur Rehman won 1970 election but Bhutto refused to accept their mandate???? Bhutto threatened parliamentarians who will go to Dhakka for parlim session, he said I will break the legs of such people.Later he imposed controvertial and destructive policy of Nationalization which destroyed speedy growth rate of economy, His tenure 1970 to 1977 was worst for economy. 1977 election was most controvertial election in Pak history and most rigged elections. Bhutto himself recognized rigging in 40 constituencies. Bhutto had worst record of human rights. He established FSF (Federal security Force) to oppress his political opponents. This force was responsible for many many political murders included Dr Nazir,Khwaja Rafique and Nawab Mohammad Ahmed Khan,,,He used military during 1977 agitation and lot of protesters were killed by his orders. 1973 constitution and Nuclear Programme are the only steps which go to his favour,otherwise he proved to be disaster for Pakistan. Of Course in his case corruption does not matter if he ruined Pakistan economy by his disasterous policies.We have very short memory unfortunately and if someone dies unnatural death then we symathise to him and make him HERO and ANGEL,,,,,,,,We have to wait n see at least 2 years before we can judge NS.
I don't know about others but I consider ppp lesser evil .. ppp had histroy started by a great leader zulficar ali bhuto u can differ from. His policies but can't blame him for corruption ..yes zardari and benazir was corrupt still zulfiqar did a lot for pakistan although some wrong doing . Where as nawaz is a curse an incompetent dumb idiot have nothing done any thing for pakistan except corruption .. if you comparie ppp and nawaz shareefs corruption nawaz shareef is miles miles ahead[/QUOTE]

Shameel Khan

Councller (250+ posts)
Undoubtedly, the biggest menace of our political culture is Maulana Fazl Rehman... The problem with PMLN is that they have no ideology, the only motive they follow is power. They can embrace everyone for their benefit, same with PPP,PMLQ and MQM.
The biggest problem of PTI is "INTENTION TO DO EVERYTHING RIGHT"... If PTI follows the normal classical style of Paki politics, it can be in power very easily but Imran Khan always takes the right track... He follows or atlease tries to follow what is right, thats why, he is seen by all the corrupt elements of our society as the biggest threat....This is the only reason all of them combine against PTI, but they dont know that Imran Khan has what noone else has.. The love and power of the sincere people of Pakistan, No Patwaris, no Khabti Mullas, no brainless Jiyalas, Just Genuine Pakistanis. May ALLAH keep Imran Khan safe and healthy... Pakistan Zindabaad.....

values

I called yesterday Peshawer to my brother,He told me that there were three reasons of Biloor win,
1.Why IK left us after we gave him a big victory(As that people are very sentimental)
2.Gul Badshah was Afghan refuges and Biloor was saying that out sider never remain sincere as local(NA-1 is mostly Hindkoo Speaking and Bloor is also Hindkoo speaking)
3.JUI,PPP voters also voted Biloor(May 11,Biloor had 26000 and now additional added 12000 and no PTI voters turned to Biloor).
If PTI give ticket to Mursaleen than Billor had a little chances.If Biloor still insist and challenge than I have challenge for him to resign from that seat and contest again,

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Undoubtedly, the biggest menace of our political culture is Maulana Fazl Rehman... The problem with PMLN is that they have no ideology, the only motive they follow is power. They can embrace everyone for their benefit, same with PPP,PMLQ and MQM.
The biggest problem of PTI is "INTENTION TO DO EVERYTHING RIGHT"... If PTI follows the normal classical style of Paki politics, it can be in power very easily but Imran Khan always takes the right track... He follows or atlease tries to follow what is right, thats why, he is seen by all the corrupt elements of our society as the biggest threat....This is the only reason all of them combine against PTI, but they dont know that Imran Khan has what noone else has.. The love and power of the sincere people of Pakistan, No Patwaris, no Khabti Mullas, no brainless Jiyalas, Just Genuine Pakistanis. May ALLAH keep Imran Khan safe and healthy... Pakistan Zindabaad.....

This is the best answer.

And that's why you see PTI's presence in every province, region and ethnicity because IK talks about Pakistaniat

Pracha

That's why we call him "Pakistan Khan".

GeoG

I don't know about others but I consider ppp lesser evil .. ppp had histroy started by a great leader zulficar ali bhuto u can differ from. His policies but can't blame him for corruption ..yes zardari and benazir was corrupt still zulfiqar did a lot for pakistan although some wrong doing . Where as nawaz is a curse an incompetent dumb idiot have nothing done any thing for pakistan except corruption .. if you comparie ppp and nawaz shareefs corruption nawaz shareef is miles miles ahead[/QUOTE]

You have all the right to have your opinion but I would rather have a Dumb than a Decoit...

Pracha

I don't know about others but I consider ppp lesser evil .. ppp had histroy started by a great leader zulficar ali bhuto u can differ from. His policies but can't blame him for corruption ..yes zardari and benazir was corrupt still zulfiqar did a lot for pakistan although some wrong doing . Where as nawaz is a curse an incompetent dumb idiot have nothing done any thing for pakistan except corruption .. if you comparie ppp and nawaz shareefs corruption nawaz shareef is miles miles ahead

You have all the right to have your opinion but I would rather have a Dumb than a Decoit...
[/QUOTE]

Will also choose dumb decoit over a smart one. However, the dumb decoit has surrounded himself with some smart foxes.

Hussain1967

Same goes for PTI

Most Probably, NOT

There is another option that is left with PTI voter in case when there is no PTI candidate contesting from a particular constituency and that is, not to vote for anyone.PTI voter will most probably choose that route instead of voting to PMLN or any other party for that matter.PMLN could have also done the same in NA-1.Nobody from PTI ranks or on this forum asking PMLN to have voted for PTI in bye-elections.

Regarding your objection of PTI criticising PMLN the most, the answer is very straightforward.If PTI has to come into power in Islamabad, they have to dismantle PMLN's power house which is Punjab.PMLN's leadership knows it very well but many of its supporters, like you, donot know this.They always question why PTI criticises PMLN more than any other party.

Why PMLN has been stronger in Punjab since 1988? This is a complete topic.Unless PTI addresses those very reasons, it can't conquer Punjab.With the present strategy,PTI can, atmost, restore some electoral balance in Punjab that has been badly disturbed over the years.PTI will have to advocate for South Punjab and Bahawalpur provinces if it want to weaken Raiwind's firm grip on Punjab.This will not be a new demand from PTI.Rather, it will be reminder of PTI to PMLN about latter's uninamous resolution of previous Punjab assembly on this matter and also the election manifesto of PMLN which clearly states the formation of two new provinces in Punjab.PTI will need to constantly remind/pressurize PMLN on its written pledges (PA resolution and election manifesto).Otherwise, PMLN will never like to divide punjab into smaller units as it will dilute its influence.But the important question is, "Is there anyone in PTI ranks who is thinking on these lines?" Delivering in KPK alone will not work for PTI!!

Last edited:

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
PTI bhi jiss dinn saay media peresons ko secret funds aut plot daina shro karr dai gi media uski taraf daari bhi shro karr dai gaa ,,,paisa phaink tamasha daikh aur media ke ,,,, ko haddi phaink tamasha daikh

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
​جنموں کے ساتھی' ہم ساتھ ساتھ ہیں۔

thebeastuglyanddufferhe6.jpg