PMLN ka Manshoor, Jhoot ka Planda hai

PATHAAN

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
news36-580x598.jpg

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
zyada serious na lo, 6 months baad is nay apna analysis change kr laina hai aur phir kehna hai NS convinced me as happened in the case of imran khan support.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
zyada serious na lo, 6 months baad is nay apna analysis change kr laina hai aur phir kehna hai NS convinced me as happened in the case of imran khan support.

No need to predict about the future. We will discuss that in future IF it is happen. Discuss the current situation.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
i have discussed the reality of shafqat mehmood.

You can discuss only one Shafqat Mehmood but if we star discussing Marvi, Ameer Mukam, Liaqat Jatoi, Kashmala etc. etc. then you wouldn't have any word to respond Mr. Think 100 times before discussing any body.

BTW most of the PMLN Manshoor has been designed by Mush's friends that's why Nawaz praised them all.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
You can discuss only one Shafqat Mehmood but if we star discussing Marvi, Ameer Mukam, Liaqat Jatoi, Kashmala etc. etc. then you wouldn't have any word to respond Mr. Think 100 times before discussing any body.

BTW most of the PMLN Manshoor has been designed by Mush's friends that's why Nawaz praised them all.
none of them is journalist. i m talking journalistic capabilities of shafqat.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are you not sticking to one of your statement?
m sticking, u are trying to be oversmart. previous record of shafqat says that in future if he gets the chance to join pmln then he will justify saying that his previous analysis has changed and now mian sb has convinced me as happened in the case of him joining imran khan. Remember he was chairman of one task force in past.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
m sticking, u are trying to be oversmart. previous record of shafqat says that in future if he gets the chance to join pmln then he will justify saying that his previous analysis has changed and now mian sb has convinced me as happened in the case of him joining imran khan. Remember he was chairman of one task force in past.

You are confused as your leaders. First they were not talking any Q-Leaguers and now collecting any kind of garbage.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are confused as your leaders. First they were not talking any Q-Leaguers and now collecting any kind of garbage.
haha confused, be happy with non-confused imran and shafqat(who can represent two different opinions based on the profit)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
haha confused, be happy with non-confused imran and shafqat(who can represent two different opinions based on the profit)

Confused because you have started from one end and reached to other. When I shown you the mirror that PMLN is full of Mushi's friends you diverted that Shafqat is a journalist. So you mean that only Journalism is crime but not the friends of Mushi. What a non-sense?

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Confused because you have started from one end and reached to other. When I shown you the mirror that PMLN is full of Mushi's friends you diverted that Shafqat is a journalist. So you mean that only Journalism is crime but not the friends of Mushi. What a non-sense?
i have discussed him in terms of journalistic capabilities, and be ready for his anti imran column in future as well, the way he has wriiten in the past.
what mirror u have to show, you have given him secretary information post replacing worker umer cheema (he is there since 1996).

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
i have discussed him in terms of journalistic capabilities, and be ready for his anti imran column in future as well, the way he has wriiten in the past.
what mirror u have to show, you have given him secretary information post replacing worker umer cheema (he is there since 1996).

BTW the it is not a column. This was a report / PTI press release printed in Saach.TV but never mind we don't expect any sensible things from Nooras.

http://www.saach.tv/2013/03/09/news3-32/

It is our party and we have to given the posts by our own wish. What the hell you want to interfere someone affair.

Zafar Malik

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawz shareef brother sone ke ban ke aa jaein ya hawa mein ud ke dikha dein ya apna raiwand awam ke naam laga dein tab bhi hum in par yaqeen nahein karein .....jo bura hai woh bura hai jin ko haram khane ki adat ho woh kabhi halal nahein khaein ge . inko pakistani sarmaya munh ko lag giya yeh phir chance milla tu bacvha khucha bhi utha kar baher le jaeinge . awam in ke dikhay gay sunehri khawabon ki haqeeqat khoob janti hai . ab woh inke kissi bhi jaal mein nahein aaigi