PML-N wins NA - 71 Mianwali Seat

cheetah

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Noon-L also lost their seats.This is B-Elections and many factors were involved.We are not worry and I advice Noon to be worry.
True these are by elections but in two months present regime played havoc with poor yet people still voted for them, sharamnak. Probably we deserve this bunch of plunderers, ziaulhaq ka tufa.

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: عمران خان کی چھوڑی سیٹ ن لیگ کےنام

I do not follow wrong persons..but if some wrong person say right thing then i quote him but my judgement was purely based on my meetings with PTI senior Leadership as well as with workers. I assessed different stakeholders and then made my views.
dude,,,,,,,wrong decision belongs on ik part,,,,,,,,he must learn now ky mianwali ki seat ko nhi chorna.......shadi khel ko kisi ka baap bhi nhi hara skta except kaptaan.......

ACCA.COM

Councller (250+ posts)

Again i disagree with you. Mianwali people need just better alternate. Last time, even Malak hammad has defeated them..as people saw him as an alternate.You must keep in mind psyche of Mianwali people.
dude,,,,,,,wrong decision belongs on ik part,,,,,,,,he must learn now ky mianwali ki seat ko nhi chorna.......shadi khel ko kisi ka baap bhi nhi hara skta except kaptaan.......

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)

Again i disagree with you. Mianwali people need just better alternate. Last time, even Malak hammad has defeated them..as people saw him as an alternate.You must keep in mind psyche of Mianwali people.
hahaha,,dude give me break......malik ammad bhi malik hai.......aur shadi khel ko harana sirf malik ka hi kaam hai........u r endrosing my point of view:)

desan

President (40k+ posts)
True these are by elections but in two months present regime played havoc with poor yet people still voted for them, sharamnak. Probably we deserve this bunch of plunderers, ziaulhaq ka tufa.

IF no rigging took place,

then these sheeps are ASKING for the slaughter....

ACCA.COM

Councller (250+ posts)

You have not got my point. Mianwali people adopt malak as a alternate , not being as malak ...but after malak 5 year tenure , Malak were no more alternate
So later was just competition btw lesser alternate
hahaha,,dude give me break......malik ammad bhi malik hai.......aur shadi khel ko harana sirf malik ka hi kaam hai........u r endrosing my point of view:)

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)

You have not got my point. Mianwali people adopt malak as a alternate , not being as malak ...but after malak 5 year tenure , Malak were no more alternate
So later was just competition btw lesser alternate
sir jee,,mein aj polling agent betha hua tha......lougon ko bulaty tu khty khan sahib ny bewafai ki.........kisi ny malik waghira ko mention nhi kya.......khan sahib ko yeh seat apny pass rakhni chahye thee,,,,,,,,,

kashoo

MPA (400+ posts)
imran ki seat choorna hi ghalat tha............loug khty thy khan sahib ny bewafai ki hai...........

that might be one reason... but dont forget keeping the voter intact, specially when u are not in govt with the same province, is a bigger challenge...PTI focus is more on kpk, they didnt work on other seats as they should.

ACCA.COM

Councller (250+ posts)

Laikin main aap ko aisi kahein khufia meetings ki detail dai sakta hoo jis main PTI k bando nai khud shadi khel ko apnay ghar invite kia tha tha k Ayla ka badla lia ja sakay jo k wo ker rhe ha..
There were many things that if i should not disclosed it here but reality that PTI need serious restructuring at local level..
sir jee,,mein aj polling agent betha hua tha......lougon ko bulaty tu khty khan sahib ny bewafai ki.........kisi ny malik waghira ko mention nhi kya.......khan sahib ko yeh seat apny pass rakhni chahye thee,,,,,,,,,

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Jab loyal workers ko choorh k Jageerdaroo ko ticket diya jahay ga thu yahee ho ga

I 100000% agree with you. I am happy that PTI lost in NA-1 and NA 71 because of the bad decisions of IK and colleague.

I hate these Jagirdars and Nawabs specially this Nawab of Kala Bagh family. They had been in politics since 1947, what did they do for Mianwali?

Both Candidates were worst candidates and better to loss.

ACCA.COM

Councller (250+ posts)

Ya
Although i am PTI supporter but i must say on this occasion that
Mianwali people have take visionary decision.
They have not not voted for PMLN .They have just chosen less evil among evils.
They prefer slavery of 5 years of Shadi khel then to slavery of whole life of these nawaabs.
I 100000% agree with you. I am happy that PTI lost in NA-1 and NA 71 because of the bad decisions of IK and colleague.

I hate these Jagirdars and Nawabs specially this Nawab of Kala Bagh family. They had been in politics since 1947, what did they do for Mianwali?

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
37759318.jpg

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)

LoL

In NA-1 Gul Bacha guy has been with PTI for the last 17 years as an ordinary worker and he lost

In NA-5 and NA-13, the son in law and brother of Khattak and Qaisar won.

What are you taliking about man? Konsa Gageerdarn ko ticket diya hai?

As if aapko abhi tak samajh nahin aayi hai politics ki? Look at the sitting MNA's of Punjab for the last 65 years and see who is the middle class man there and how many jageerdars are there.

App logon ko apna vision barhana ho ga. This world in not an idealist and Pakistan is particularly a sh*thole where you cant clean the gutter without getting dirty first.

janijoker

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am personaly disappointed by the results especialy in Peshawar and Mianwali...Mianwali defeat is result of internal rift in PTI Mianwali (Im N Leaguer)
Noon-L also lost their seats.This is B-Elections and many factors were involved.We are not worry and I advice Noon to be worry.