PML (N) pushing Asma Jahangir as Caretaker PM

1251479578asmajahangir.jpg

I came across a disturbing piece of news today. PML (N) is pushing the name of Asma Jahangir as caretaker Prime Minister. The news sources also revealed that PML N is more aggressive in pushing her for the job then the ruling PPP.

After walking the path of political suicide, PML is now trying fall further down the abyss by appointing a controversial figure as interim PM. It seems Nawaz is trying to outdo Zardari in proving to the western masters that he will to be a better slave.

I hope the people of Pakistan stand up to these political goons as Asma Jahangir is a known enemy of Islam and the Country:

1. She was accused of Blasphemy in 1986 due to her controversial remarks against Prophet pbuh
2. She openly declared that her husband Jahangir is a Qadiyani and he is a better person then Muslims
3. Asma never lets go of an opportunity to malign Islam and Pakistan
4. She has numerous times favored the Indian stance on Pakistani issues
5. She is a favorite of Hard line Hindu Extremist groups
6. Asma has numerous times attacked the very pillars of Pakistan from Two Nation Theory to the institutions supposed to guard the sovereignty of the country
7. She has advocated the spread of obscenity and secularism in Pakistan

The list is long and goes on and on.

Last edited by a moderator:

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah na karey ye aurat (aasteen ka saanp) pakistan ki caretaker PM baney.lag raha hai pml(n) walon ka bilkul hi demagh kharab ho gaya hai.

Last edited:

Zafar Malik

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Asma , nawaz league ko aisa sabaq sikhay gi keh nawaz siyasat karna bhool jaein ge.
Asma hamesha se ppp ke sath hai ,unke sath hi rahe gi kiunkeh woh naturaly ussi mein suit karti hai
nawaz ke sath nahein chal sake gi nah i Asma ka koi character hai aik matlub parast aurat ha india aur
beiroon mulkon ki hamdard wa bahi khah aur apni adlia ki dushman .heiran hoon nawaz aisa qadam bhi utha sakta hai kamal hai .

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
شریمتی اسما جی تو بال ٹھاکرے جی کی پجاری ہیں انتخاب ہوں نہ ہوں پاکستان کا دھڑن تختہ ضرور ہوگا

श्रीमती अस्मा जी तो बाल ठकुरी जी पुजारी हैं चुनाऊ हों ना हों पाकिस्तान का नाश जरुर होगा

realityhurts

Councller (250+ posts)
she is a confirm caretaker pm....when i first heard this news i visited a certain community website and they were so

exited ..........because they think that she would abolished the blasphemy laws made by
shaheed Mard-i-Momin , Mard-i-Haq Zia-ul-Haq

(now this will make @ Indigo , @ A g Uddin @ Barca @ _Pakistani and others very angry, because Zia -ul -Haq is their enemy for the same reasons )
but i dont care because every all these minority special communities hate Zia-ul - Haq.

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
she is a confirm caretaker pm....when i first heard this news i visited a certain community website and they were so

exited ..........because they think that she would abolished the blasphemy laws made by

(now this will make @ Indigo , @ A g Uddin @ Barca @ _Pakistani and others very angry, because Zia -ul -Haq is their enemy for the same reasons )
but i dont care because every all these minority special communities hate Zia-ul - Haq.

Mahmood Achakzai name is being forwarded for the post by PML.

HAQ HUU

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
abb k yah hua to nooroon ko bhagyny ka moka b nai mily ga .... idr hi in ki lashain kavay khain gay

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

God bless Zia Saheb

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I doubt PML N will push her name for PM. Since their vote bank comprises of conservatives.
But rumors are afloat that N league has got blessings of US. Read results of IRI.