PML-N ko vote Na Deny Ka Logon Ka Ahad Aor Sakhat Alfaaz

toothpick

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PML-N ko vote nahi dain gy in ky khilaf koi ***** bi khara hoa to usko vote dain gy

It means they consider any party other than PMLN as ******. So, please vote for ******

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PML-N ko vote nahi dain gy in ky khilaf koi ***** bi khara hoa to usko vote dain gy

if there will be more than one ****, what will you do?

It means they consider any party other than PMLN as ******. So, please vote for ******
he consider everysupporter of pml n worst than suwar ...u r not getting the point [hilar][hilar] ex pml n supporter now calling its party worst than pig

pablo

Banned

مولوی قادری کی لاش پر اب لوگوں سے ووٹ مانگے گے,,,,,,, اپنی سیاست چمکاے گے

if there will be more than one ****, what will you do?
he consider everysupporter of pml n worst than suwar ...u r not getting the point [hilar][hilar] ex pml n supporter now calling its party worst than pig

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Abhi tow party shuruu hooee hai. Aagay aagay daikhiaye hota hai kaya!:chilli::chilli::chilli:

musafirhoonyaro

Senator (1k+ posts)
کوئی اس بندے کو بتاے کہ پاکستان میں حکومتیں لوگوں کے ووٹوں سے نہیں بنتیں- آپ ووٹ ڈالیں یا نہ ڈالیں جنہوں نے اقتدار میں آنا ہے وو آجائیں گے

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
in mullay BC ko phansi de deni chaiye ...

beside that ... what I fail to understand, jub Soulat Mirza ko phansi ho to SHukriya Raheel Shareef ... Dehshatgardon ko ho to Shukriya Raheel Shareef ...
jub Qadri ko ho to NS Murdabad ...

phat-tee kiyon hai in BC ko sahee naam lete hue

Porus

MPA (400+ posts)
Religious parties do not get much votes. But this is no more an issue of religious parties. Govt badly miscalculated the groundswell of resentment that was created among its core support base by the hastily carried out hanging of Mumtaz Qadri. Now PMLN leadership has commissioned an urgent opinion poll to assess the damage done. But the initial straw polls by third parties paint a surprisingly bleak scenario for Nawaz Sharif.

The key question is that who'll benefit from erosion of these PMLN votes. In most constituencies, PTI is the only other party which can compete with PMLN. These angry voters are mostly conservative, right wing nationalists and one of the reasons that they were supporting PMLN in the first place was that they did not like PTI at all. It is extremely hard for them to switch over to PTI. Religious parties are non-entities. So the most likely scenario is that these angry PMLN voters will stay home on election day.

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Abhi tow party shuruu hooee hai. Aagay aagay daikhiaye hota hai kaya!:chilli::chilli::chilli:

Dr. Dance Chooor koi Serious beat such. Pakistan ka kiya hal his yeah soochoo

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Watch People's Reaction Against PMLN Govt After Mumtaz Qadri's Hanging

Hmari awam bhool jati hy..yehi almiya hai aur isi ka faida ye corrupt ganjjjaaay uthatay hain

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
now PMLN facebook pages are spreading propaganda against IK on his statement against Qadri. that's really pathetic and I have seen one of my senior family member sharing it.

Porus

MPA (400+ posts)
now PMLN facebook pages are spreading propaganda against IK on his statement against Qadri. that's really pathetic and I have seen one of my senior family member sharing it.

They are political opponents of PTI so it is expected of them. As long as it is an actual statement of Imran Khan, this is fair game. If Imran Khan still believes what he said in that video, then I don't see why it should be a problem.

So you've left your job of propagandist for PMLN?
What is your new job?
lol meray jaisa banda zindage mai kabhe nawaz shareef ki himayat nahe karskta :alhamd: ...my new job is to bash liberal begherats