Please sign petition aginst Maya Khan morning shows.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
thumbnail.aspx

Maya Khan, at a morning show on Samaa TV, was prying on couples in a park.

This is the most unethical and hypocritical way of moral policing. In fact, it is harassment of the middle class public.

Therefore, kindly sign the petition to ban her show! I have done it.

Here's the link: http://www.change.org/petitions/to-...ey-maya-kay-sath-vigilantism-like-lal-masjid#

Note: I do not have a girlfriend, and I do not intend to sit at parks, but this type of investigative digging inside people's lives can damage the pride of our citizens.

I'm sure Maya has done many immoral things in her life but even then she wouldn't appreciate such invasive advisory for her.

I hope Samaa TV suffers for this.

Last edited:

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
i am not against or with the show.. i was ashamed to watch guys and girls sitting in parks and doing their things..alone..without mahram.. both guys and girls a cheating on their parents..deceiving to their parents.. this is pathetic..

BuTurabi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اِسطرح کی عورتیں اکثر رنگے ہاتھوں نہیں بلکہ
”ننگی لاتوں“ پکڑی جاتی ہیں, بعد میں ٹی ۔ وی شوز میں چسکے لیتی اور دیتی ہیں۔

Last edited:

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)

This is the most unethical and hypocritical way of moral policing. In fact, it is harassment of the middle class public.

Here's the link: http://www.change.org/petitions/to-...ey-maya-kay-sath-vigilantism-like-lal-masjid#

Note: I do not have a girlfriend, and I do not intend to sit at parks, but this type of investigative digging inside people's lives can damage the pride of our citizens.

I'm sure Maya has done many immoral things in her life but even then she wouldn't appreciate such invasive advisory for her.

i kind of agree with you. these tv anchor has no right to bring shits like this out. but we also need to sort out our soceity in which we live in. we are al have some role in the society. make your way of life in way that, everyone must feel shame to these kind of haram activities in a muslim country. my concern is what if someone is married and setting in the park and they sometime never wanted their ladies to be on the media. what will happen to them. they wll be sad and will fight with this media.

Unicorn

Banned
Her show must be tanking all she is trying to do is get some rating so that she can make some money. Everyone ells does does it now she will have a few more viewers nothing personal.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
i kind of agree with you. these tv anchor has no right to bring shits like this out. but we also need to sort out our soceity in which we live in. we are al have some role in the society. make your way of life in way that, everyone must feel shame to these kind of haram activities in a muslim country. my concern is what if someone is married and setting in the park and they sometime never wanted their ladies to be on the media. what will happen to them. they wll be sad and will fight with this media.
I'm a Muslim, and this dating is haraam for me, but the reason, for which I am angry at Maya, is stated in bold font in my original post.

Please re-read that reason again.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

i have no idea what happened. Do you have video of what she has done?

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maya Khan ne waqayi bht ghatya harkat ki he , Apne shows me muhtarma gher mardo ke sath dance kerti rehti hen aur bechare ghareeb logo ko pakarne pohanch gyin , Ameer logo ke ghatya shoq

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I dont have girl friend and I never had a date in life, but the way she is doing is pathetic. why the hell she wants to know about people, she is sick.

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
well the problem with pakistani ppl like "
Me karu To Sala character dhila dheela Hai" tum karo to fashion main karo tu chechorah pan
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

lagtah hai
petition pay woo sign kar raheey hai joo park main dating pay jatey haiii
:lol::lol:(clap)(clap)(clap)

bforbajwa

Voter (50+ posts)
well everyone got their own ideas about this. but i think she really did bad; without even thinking that what could be possible outcome or result of her this so called awareness show; might be some people get hurt by her this stupidity to expose other's personal life and identity with others........
there are several other ways to teach people to stop doing such activities.. and i am totally agree with the couples those were caught in parks, they are also wrong by the way.....:(

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Boss ajj yeh bohat bool rahi hay dates per -

yeh shayad apna past bhool chuki hay aur apni oqat bhi k khud yeh kia the aur kia hay.

kisi per kichar ochalna bohat asan hay, jab yeh khud itnay ganday ganday kam karti rahi to tab isay nazer nahin ata tha..

jo koi tv anchor ban jata hay samjhta hay woh ek waheed insan hay jo sab say acha hay and she/he can do everything whatever desire.

meray samnay hoti to main iski saray amm public main izaat uchaal k rakh dayta,

pehlay khud ko saaf karo phir dosray ki gandai per baat karo.

aur humare society kharab hi is waja say kyunk MEDIA itni frustration create karta hay.

sab **** to media dekhata hay asal gandagi to wahan say pheelti hy aur phir jab public karti hay to sab ilzaam un per.