Planted joining in PTI?????

fiazpk

MPA (400+ posts)
Asad-Umar-220.jpg

Many anchors and analysts even columnists are mentioning the name of Asad Umar as the head of Care taker setup "the Prime Minister"

He has joined PTI short while ago.
If he is going to be the Prime Minister, PTI will not be able to disagree.

My concern is ,, whether the joining of Asad Umar to PTI and arrangement of making him the Prime Minister is Planted in some way????

It is just my doubt,
Reason---- PML.N and PPP can never ever think of making a person "care taker Prime Minister" who belongs to PTI and sincere with PTI.

what do you say guys???

Last edited:

love you pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Its only concern.. if you are a regular listener to IK than no need to have such doubts. in one of his interview he said he was chasing this guy since 6 years, So, how Safma traitors can say that it,s planted?

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes, we can have as many theories as much. we can debate on it, but I think let the stories unfold...I feel there is alot to come in coming days

Hope for the best, I am sure it cannot go worst then that, InshAllah we are heading towards good times.

bottom line is: SC has started this for us, and we need to support SC, whatever the case may be

jagga9

wtf is a planted joining?

like in 1996 Imran Khan launched his political party .. they did not like it
like they were abusive and sarcastic towards Dr Arif Alvi
now they don't want a gentleman in Pakistani politics
they don't want a talented person in pakistani politics . simple :)

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
If he becomes the caretaker pm then I wudnt have an issue with it but the only prob wud b , what after the elections ? We need him in our govt too. I'm sure cec of pti will think Abt this too. Let's see what happens . Biggest planner of all is Allah. Jo woh chahay ga ho ga . Let's hope things get better . Inshallah.

آپ کا کہنے کا مقصد ہے کے، اسد عمر نے پی ٹی ئی کو ایکشن ہروانے کے لیے جوا ین کیا ہے
مہربانی فرما کے عقل کو زیرے استعمال لائیں. وگرنہ زنگ لگ جائے گا

jagga9

another example for this planted joining is that he left his luxurious life and was protesting in favour of supreme court in karachi. Where he was manhandled and baton charged. This is another example..

If establishment want to use these people then the easiest way is to install PTI like they did previously with Nawaz Shareef and co.

fiazpk

MPA (400+ posts)
Its only concern.. if you are a regular listener to IK than no need to have such doubts. in one of his interview he said he was chasing this guy since 6 years, So, how Safma traitors can say that it,s planted?

yes, we can have as many theories as much. we can debate on it, but I think let the stories unfold...I feel there is alot to come in coming days

Hope for the best, I am sure it cannot go worst then that, InshAllah we are heading towards good times.

bottom line is: SC has started this for us, and we need to support SC, whatever the case may be

wtf is a planted joining?

like in 1996 Imran Khan launched his political party .. they did not like it
like they were abusive and sarcastic towards Dr Arif Alvi
now they don't want a gentleman in Pakistani politics
they don't want a talented person in pakistani politics . simple :)

If he becomes the caretaker pm then I wudnt have an issue with it but the only prob wud b , what after the elections ? We need him in our govt too. I'm sure cec of pti will think Abt this too. Let's see what happens . Biggest planner of all is Allah. Jo woh chahay ga ho ga . Let's hope things get better . Inshallah.

?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??
??????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ?????. ????? ??? ?? ???? ??

another example for this planted joining is that he left his luxurious life and was protesting in favour of supreme court in karachi. Where he was manhandled and baton charged. This is another example..

If establishment want to use these people then the easiest way is to install PTI like they did previously with Nawaz Shareef and co.

I don't think so. Asad Umar has his own mind and such people are not that easily "planted" anywhere.

Relax guys,
we have many opponents and you always try to make many more, even your own workers.
Like, you, I am a PTI die hard lover, so I can not digest one thing that PPP or PMLN will support some name from PTI in Care taker set up speaially the head of care taker,

If they support Asad Umar, Then I have some doubts,

But again I am sure, he is not going to be the Prime Minister of Care take Govt. PPP and PMLN will oppose him if he is a sincere worker of PTI.

Uzair Ch

Councller (250+ posts)
Stupid argument, Caretaker PM is to be appointed by Zardari on consultation with the opposition leader. Will they appoint Asad Umer as PM??? PTI walay satto pe ker soe rehtay hain aqal istemal ni kertay.

malik1c

Senator (1k+ posts)
Common now i have heard every thing , As Imran says only PTI can defeat PTI now and if we keep going down this route i'm afraid it will happen. All we have to worry about is making sure anyone we know votes for PTI on the day and leave the rest to Allah , Inshallah victory will be with PTI

jagga9

Rumor again to protect the status quo. This time they are doing this to save Shareef brothers skin whose NAB cases are not opening as a result of great deal between the status quo.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Asad Umar is honest man. PPP and PML-N even than will profit if Asad Umar will be a caretaker Prime minster. Its not the mattar of party but Pakistan. And every pakistani should appriciate and commit his abilities. Paistan is proud to have a Pakistani Like Asad Umar.

fiazpk

MPA (400+ posts)
Asad Umar is honest man. PPP and PML-N even than will profit if Asad Umar will be a caretaker Prime minster. Its not the mattar of party but Pakistan. And every pakistani should appriciate and commit his abilities. Paistan is proud to have a Pakistani Like Asad Umar.

You really think that PPP and PMLN will accept him if he is an honest man and ensure a free and fair election.
PPP and PMLN will not think about Pakistan, they will think about their own benefit.

So, if you guys are right that Asad Umar is an honest and great man then make sure that PP and PMLN are going to oppose him.

rafaqat_isk@

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
he is respectable person for all parties....... he never hit any party personally... and a simple and love pakistan

<ChOuDhArY>

You really think that PPP and PMLN will accept him if he is an honest man and ensure a free and fair election.
PPP and PMLN will not think about Pakistan, they will think about their own benefit.

So, if you guys are right that Asad Umar is an honest and great man then make sure that PP and PMLN are going to oppose him.

here is a recent tweet about this issue:

bilal ‏@bilalnuman
@Asad_Umar New prime minster Asad Umer ???

Asad Umar ‏@Asad_Umar
@bilalnuman next prime minister will be imran khan inshallah1h