Pigs attack on Supreme Court

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
100506_wild_boars_attack.shtml

:24::24::24:

I heard that too. My source tells me these pigs were the NRO beneficiaries in disguise

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
:24::24::24:

I heard that too. My source tells me these pigs were the NRO beneficiaries in disguise

This time attack was from PPP, I think....They r eating lots of pork.....
:smashfreakB::smashfreakB::argue:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
One time a pig attacked supreme court on march 9,2007. We kicked him out. Inshalah these pigs will be dealt with.

Last edited:

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
طافو کلوے کی سپریم کورٹ میں پیشی
لوگ بارلا سمجھ بیٹھے

since you are out of your mind and are unable to stick to the topic of the thread, I wont bother wasting my time with you.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
since you are out of your mind and are unable to stick to the topic of the thread, I wont bother wasting my time with you.

You wrote:
We have pigs in supreme court. This is an old news man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I f you have the right to refer to SC judges as pigs, why I can't say the same thing about Tafu Kalwa jab keh woh shakak anur akal say lagta bi hai.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
You wrote:
We have pigs in supreme court. This is an old news man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I f you have the right to refer to SC judges as pigs, why I can't say the same thing about Tafu Kalwa jab keh woh shakak anur akal say lagta bi hai.

and you confirmed it one more time!!! that you not only are not capable of sticking to the topic, but also not capable of understading simple coposition either.

Judges are part of supreme Court, they form supreme court as it is under our constitution.
What does any politician have with forming or being part of a supreme court?

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
and you confirmed it one more time!!! that you not only are not capable of sticking to the topic, but also not capable of understading simple coposition either.

Judges are part of supreme Court, they form supreme court as it is under our constitution.
What does any politician have with forming or being part of a supreme court?

Judges are not the only ones going to SC building,
Lawyers, Mulzim, Mujrim and ordinary public inclding politicians go there too.

Taffu Kalwa is one of the Mujrim who may decide to go there or will be forced to go there in shakles like Sultan Rahi
unless you want to have him a fate like Mr Akino had on one fateful day on Manila Airport

I just assumed or may be predicted that Kalwa went there and people thought he is a Barla and informed newspapers as he likes to reamin in headlines
everything very relevant to the topic.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
Judges are not the only ones going to SC building,
Lawyers, Mulzim, Mujrim and ordinary public inclding politicians go there too.

Taffu Kalwa is one of the Mujrim who may decide to go there or will be forced to go there in shakles like Sultan Rahi
unless you want to have him a fate like Mr Akino had on one fateful day on Manila Airport

I just assumed or may be predicted that Kalwa went there and people thought he is a Barla and informed newspapers as he likes to reamin in headlines
everything very relevant to the topic.

Really? it is related?hahahahahahahahahahahah
I rest my case

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
yeah kashif abbasi tried to ask this question from kamar zaman pig in his thursday's program and he was saying supreme court was attacked by pigs today and it is said they came from that side(aewan-e-pig/pig president house)
..................yeah i was wondering for how long this pig could held himself finally he managed to attack the SC along with his pig friend and some pigs are on forums who are also attacking supreme court but its ok after all pigs have feelings too thanks

kms9009

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
my friend shaheedchoudry you are wrong first time supreme court were was attack by PIG brothers nawaz sharif and shabaz sharif

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
my friend shaheedchoudry you are wrong first time supreme court were was attack by PIG brothers nawaz sharif and shabaz sharif
Thanx for correction. I wanted to say one time pig attacked on march 9, 2007 but by mistake I wrote first time. I agree with you. I have always condemned NS for that.