PIA's open corruption

hsn953

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PIA has been stealing money from its customers who book online tickets from the website www.piac.com.pk

It seems that this discrepancy in adding the to and return fares has been induced in the asynchronous call to the server where after selecting both flights, taxes and other charges are displayed and at the same time, the sum of the two segments of the return flight is increased by 10. I have been observing this for not less than a year. This would happen on random intervals and I have observed it frequently, but not always, for the Manchester - Lahore flights.

The screenshots would add some conviction. Clearly, 325 + 400 is not 735. You can try it for yourself too. If this was just a calculation error, this was likely to happen every single time. The computer does not do things like this by itself.

I'd like you to please highlight this to anyone you know who can report it to someone who can take an action on this. All those customers who have overpaid due to this theft should be reimbursed.

piac1.png

Regards.
[MENTION=12415]hassanali[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
You can report this to UK authorities as tickets are sold in UK. I think best to send an email to to FSA UK.

Because PIA is doing this in UK therefore they can be easily penalised by UK authorities. I complained FSA once when one phone company charge me 2 extra through hidden charges. After one email to FSA not even I got my money back but company offer me sincere apology too.

Complaining this to Pakistani authorities will be a waste of time and effort.

You can also try civil aviation authority in UK and their web address is http://www.caa.co.uk/

Last edited:

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
when the corrupt ppl like zardari sis running the PIA wat do u expect pa G... don't you worry laglee wari phir zardari [hilar][hilar][hilar]....
jamhoriat khapay jamhoriat khapay.. democracy is the best revenge :lol::lol::lol:

eysonm

Minister (2k+ posts)
PIA or corruption.......kiss nay kaha. nai yar itna profit day ra hai politicians or employees ko

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
bilkul theek ho raha hay. i think rather then 10, they should start deducting 100 to 1000 pounds. lekin hum buht baray baighairat hain. hum us par bhee sirf ihtijaaj karaingay

hsn953

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
bilkul theek ho raha hay. i think rather then 10, they should start deducting 100 to 1000 pounds. lekin hum buht baray baighairat hain. hum us par bhee sirf ihtijaaj karaingay

You suggest, what should be the way forward? Reporting it to CAA in the UK? I don't know why I feel a bit guilty of defaming my country. Is that valid? Should I feel that way?

It's not about my 10 I dont want my money back. All I need is that this source of corruption should be eradicated.

Last edited: