Petition hearing for unconditional removal of Nawaz Sharif from ECL

Pnauman Elvy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why can't they just change the name of Lahore High Court to Randee/Ghastee House.
It would be easier, convenient and more factual.
10,000 bail applications are pending by other " hashraat-ul-urz' jailed inmates..........Are Shareefs the bahnooi of LHC Judges to have their choice of cases, dates and judgments?

satifhasan

Minister (2k+ posts)
London ja ka inka Goray PMLN ka doctors kehaingay ka yeh ab SAFAR karnay ka qabil nahi rahay, in ko yehain rukha jai, AIR PLANE ka safar tu in ki jan k liya khatra ha.

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To all my brothers and sisters on this forum,
In the middle of the whole drama we are missing the biggest point altogether.
I agree that both Mr. Sharif and Zardari along their enterprise are a cancer for us and the country. But think about this ;
Who is negotiating with these locusts , yet again? Who is cutting a deal with them yet again, at the expense of this nation?
For the last 70 years, generation after generation have bore the brunt of these under the table deals cut out by a few Generals, using Judges as their puppets. They are doing it one more time!!!
چوروں کے ساتھ ان کی ماں کو بھی پکڑنے کا وقت آ گیا ہے۔
Otherwise these generals and judges will keep us in the loop of never ending misery. Mark my word somewhere that some generals in another 5 years will bring this clan back and put his daughter as our PM.
These people have bought everyone!
Please wake up and start flooding the online media accounts of ISPR and Supreme court’s contact email with messages that they need to stop this crime now. Or it will be too late.
I have done my share already!

Aadi Ali

Minister (2k+ posts)
ساری زندگی پارلیمنٹ اور وزیراعظم کی پاورز کو ماننے کی باتیں کرتیں ہیں پر جیسے ہی اپنا الو سیدھا کرنا ہو تو خود اسی پاورز کو ختم کرنے لوہار ہائی کورٹ پہنچ جاتے ہیں۔ منافق لوگ

CONCERN

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
All pakistani specially Lohar courts and Islamabad court judges must be appear for their DNA tests to make sure their halal authenticity.