Peshawar Se Karachi 8 Ghanton Me Phunchane Wali Rail K Iftetah Minister Railway Sheikh Rasheed Ne Kr Dia

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
160 km/hr you need to have a stronger track and to have hurdle free track that is railway phattaks to manage them properly.

Then you need to have 4 to 5 upgraded railway stations.

UKPakistani

WOW First time I have heard of laying an entirely new track.

It will have to be some Chinese or other Company investing in the new track engines and capacity to carry vast numbers

Lets see it happen in the tenure of this Government

Last edited:

عؔلی خان

MPA (400+ posts)

Misleading Title as nowhere it was mentioned in the speech / press talk that Rehman Baba Express train will take its passengers to Karachi within 8 hours. Either the poster of this posting should correct it or the moderator(s) should step in to fix this erroneous title. Anything less than that will constitute to dishonesty on the part of the poster and/or the moderators of siasat.pk.

Furthermore, there is another duplicate thread here, which contains the original video and without the wrapper of Apna Tank. In my humble point of view, both of them should be merged for the sake of removing the clutter and clarity.

Thank you.

Last edited:

gorgias

On existing Tracks??? waiting for a disaster
Sheda Ojri needs to fix his brain.

اس ٹریک پر نہیں بلکہ بدلے ہوئے ٹریک پر۔ دوبارہ سُن لو۔
اس ٹریک پر تو تین دنوں میں پہنچ جائے تک بھی غنیمت ہے۔

concern_paki

Pakistan Railway will be one the biggest revenue generator in upcoming years, there is lot of potential in PR

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think it can be the biggest revenue generator but being profitable is good enough. People need to pay tax

viceKaptan

Senator (1k+ posts)
The train will take 26 hours to reach Karachi from Peshawar. The 8-hour time is absolutely absurd.

رحمان بابا ایکسپریس عمران خان کی طرف سے پٹھانوں اور خیبرپختونخوا کیلئے تحفہ ہے، ٹرین کا کرایہ 1350 روپے رکھا گیا ہے۔ انھوں نے کہا کہ رحمان بابا ایکسپریس 26 گھنٹے میں پشاور سے کراچی کا فاصلہ طے کرے گی۔ ٹرین پشاور سے راولپنڈی، وزیرآباد اور براستہ فیصل آباد سے کراچی پہنچےگی۔

Galaxy

please Sheikh sahib repair old tracks and lay down new tracks with the help of chinese please.