Pervez Musharraf Hits Back Hard At Indian Army Chief Threats

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
This coward commando is all tough talk, but a chicken when it comes down to it. He ran from Kargil and brought humiliation to Pakistan, he surrendered to US on one phone call, and not least can't even face a civil court. And here he is talking tough.

To all those Musharraf fanboys, if you want to rile us up against India, don't post Musharraf Videos. Because when you do that, you help Indian narrative.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This coward commando is all tough talk, but a chicken when it comes down to it. He ran from Kargil and brought humiliation to Pakistan, he surrendered to US on one phone call, and not least can't even face a civil court. And here he is talking tough.

To all those Musharraf fanboys, if you want to rile us up against India, don't post Musharraf Videos. Because when you do that, you help Indian narrative.
he seems drunk!

crankthskunk

I have no sympathy for Musharaf. I think no one should impose martial law. But your comments are against the reality.
He actually was quite brave. According to confirm reports, he spend a night deep inside the enemy territory in Kargil with his Jawan.
That takes lots of guts for Chief of Army Staff to go hundred of miles in Enemy's territory to spend time with your troops while in the war.

Secondly, it was the traitor Nawaz who received the call from Clinton and turn the table on Pakistani army successes in Kargil to painful incidents in which many Pakistani soldier died in trying to vacate Kargil because Nawaz make a deal with USA to stop the war.
The traitor sill doesn't have no courage. Watch the video I posted today, he was not willing Indian and Afghanis name came anywhere in his speech to the nation. Cheap, cheap traitor.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are three endian piss drinking khatris in this thread. There haram kay pillay need to go back to RSS terrorist forum and eat some more cow shit.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have no sympathy for Musharaf. I think no one should impose martial law. But your comments are against the reality.
He actually was quite brave. According to confirm reports, he spend a night deep inside the enemy territory in Kargil with his Jawan.
That takes lots of guts for Chief of Army Staff to go hundred of miles in Enemy's territory to spend time with your troops while in the war.

Secondly, it was the traitor Nawaz who received the call from Clinton and turn the table on Pakistani army successes in Kargil to painful incidents in which many Pakistani soldier died in trying to vacate Kargil because Nawaz make a deal with USA to stop the war.
The traitor sill doesn't have no courage. Watch the video I posted today, he was not willing Indian and Afghanis name came anywhere in his speech to the nation. Cheap, cheap traitor.

If I may, I would like to correct record. He is not the only the soldier ever to spend a few hours deep inside enemy territory after an army has captured an area. So spare us with his bravery.

Now to your ill information about Kargil. It was a badly executed and the most dumbest operation ever done. Nawaz Sharif (Who is a PM of a country, and I am also no fan of his) was not informed about it, or when he was it wasn't with full accurate information. Pakistan army got initial success as Indian were not anticipating such a move. Next, when Indians did find out, they pounded the living sh!t out of us, they gave us a beat down with absolute savagery. When your brave leader Musharraf and his four crony generals were told of Indian response, instead of admitting his mistake, it was Nawaz that bailed you out. He met with Clinton, and Clinton knew more about your Musharraf's plans than Nawaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif made a press conference and called his troops back, which he never sent. His government was overthrown as well. Moreover, Vajpayee came to Pakistan on a Bus with the intent to resolve all outstanding issues and was stabbed in the back. This is one of the main reasons why India does not want to talk to Pakistan.

This M0therF$%ker should be given death sentence by shooting. He is not only a traitor, but a liar. And people like you fall for such people.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are three endian piss drinking khatris in this thread. There haram kay pillay need to go back to RSS terrorist forum and eat some more cow shit.

haram ka pilla tera khaandan. Tu na sirf cow ka shit khaata bulke unke tuttay bhi chatta hai. Tera Baap tujhe apni zindagi ki sub se badi ghalti samajhta hai.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
haram ka pilla tera khaandan. Tu na sirf cow ka shit khaata bulke unke tuttay bhi chatta hai. Tera Baap tujhe apni zindagi ki sub se badi ghalti samajhta hai.

No haram kay pillay khinzeer ki aulaad tera poora khandan BC patwari maryam gashtee kay kuttay. Tun Noora haram khoron kay pichwaray chat ta hay aur apni maa aur behnon koy Qatirion kay agay paish karta hay.

Cow shit eater and Gao muttar drinker teri bund mein aag kion lagi dalli kay puttar.

Your dad is unkown and your mom has narrowed it down to the entire city of Lahore but despite all paternity tests you are still a bastard. I suggest you get DNA tests of all donkeys in your neighborhood and only then you might find your true father.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
If I may, I would like to correct record. He is not the only the soldier ever to spend a few hours deep inside enemy territory after an army has captured an area. So spare us with his bravery.

Now to your ill information about Kargil. It was a badly executed and the most dumbest operation ever done. Nawaz Sharif (Who is a PM of a country, and I am also no fan of his) was not informed about it, or when he was it wasn't with full accurate information. Pakistan army got initial success as Indian were not anticipating such a move. Next, when Indians did find out, they pounded the living sh!t out of us, they gave us a beat down with absolute savagery. When your brave leader Musharraf and his four crony generals were told of Indian response, instead of admitting his mistake, it was Nawaz that bailed you out. He met with Clinton, and Clinton knew more about your Musharraf's plans than Nawaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif made a press conference and called his troops back, which he never sent. His government was overthrown as well. Moreover, Vajpayee came to Pakistan on a Bus with the intent to resolve all outstanding issues and was stabbed in the back. This is one of the main reasons why India does not want to talk to Pakistan.

This M0therF$%ker should be given death sentence by shooting. He is not only a traitor, but a liar. And people like you fall for such people.

Phuddi kay endian muakkaf paish kar raha hai haram kay dirty piss drinking khatri shuddar. If you are a Pakistani then you need to be hanged for treason along with your masters.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
No haram kay pillay khinzeer ki aulaad tera poora khandan BC patwari maryam gashtee kay kuttay. Tun Noora haram khoron kay pichwaray chat ta hay aur apni maa aur behnon koy Qatirion kay agay paish karta hay.

Cow shit eater and Gao muttar drinker teri bund mein aag kion lagi dalli kay puttar.

Your dad is unkown and your mom has narrowed it down to the entire city of Lahore but despite all paternity tests you are still a bastard. I suggest you get DNA tests of all donkeys in your neighborhood and only then you might find your true father.

Abey pehlay keyboard use kerna seekh lay, Kuttay kay lund. Teri ammi jan free ka deyti hein. Aur ab logon ko pesay deti hein merwane ke liye.

Your mom thought she took a sh!t when you were born, and they initially named you Turd. Your whole family is bastard, and you guys proud of it. After you were born, your dad refused to take ownership and said he was raped.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Phuddi kay endian muakkaf paish kar raha hai haram kay dirty piss drinking khatri shuddar. If you are a Pakistani then you need to be hanged for treason along with your masters.

Her aurat ki phuddi ho ti hai, teri maa ka lund hai, aur tera baap merwata hai ussi lund se. Tera pura khaandaan eid per Kuttay ka pishaab peeta hai. Ager himmat hai tau laga mujh per treason. Tu na sirf Pakistani nahi hai, bulke musalmaan bhi nahin. Tu tuttey parast hai.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abey pehlay keyboard use kerna seekh lay, Kuttay kay lund. Teri ammi jan free ka deyti hein. Aur ab logon ko pesay deti hein merwane ke liye.

Your mom thought she took a sh!t when you were born, and they initially named you Turd. Your whole family is bastard, and you guys proud of it. After you were born, your dad refused to take ownership and said he was raped.

Haram kay pillay teri bund mein jo gay modi ka lun hai na woh nikal kay usay chaat. I have have exposed your identity with just one sentence in my original post. You are a dumass who should have remained quite as I did not directly address you but now everyone knows that you are a piss drinking khatri shuddar dalit so it is no surprise that you defend noora traitor in every one your posts.

Now fuck off to that largest open toilet of shithole you call a country. Shit eater.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Her aurat ki phuddi ho ti hai, teri maa ka lund hai, aur tera baap merwata hai ussi lund se. Tera pura khaandaan eid per Kuttay ka pishaab peeta hai. Ager himmat hai tau laga mujh per treason. Tu na sirf Pakistani nahi hai, bulke musalmaan bhi nahin. Tu tuttey parast hai.

Haram khor modi's mistress and norra's butt licker is trying to pretend to be reasonable. That's laughable at best and I suggest you start using one of your other IDs here as this one has been exposed as a dirty piss drinking khatri shuddar slumdog shit eater.

Your father is unknown cause he was not a human but most likely a donkey. But your mom is still not a 100% sure cause it could have been a street dog. Now go and lick 700,000,000 dirty endian butts cleans due to lack of no toilets.

I piss on your stone idols shit eating hindu baniyee.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haram kay pillay teri bund mein jo gay modi ka lun hai na woh nikal kay usay chaat. I have have exposed your identity with just one sentence in my original post. You are a dumass who should have remained quite as I did not directly address you but now everyone knows that you are a piss drinking khatri shuddar dalit so it is no surprise that you defend noora traitor in every one your posts.

Now fuck off to that largest open toilet of shithole you call a country. Shit eater.

Khatri Shuddar nein kiya teri maa ki maari thhee? Han bhudwe? Kiya teri maa ka pesay leke bhaag gaya kiya?
You Fuck Off B!tch. Your mom is a hoe of the highest level. You don't think I can curse. Tera Khaandaan Kuttay ka bacchha, bhudwe Maa kay lauday.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haram khor modi's mistress and norra's butt licker is trying to pretend to be reasonable. That's laughable at best and I suggest you start using one of your other IDs here as this one has been exposed as a dirty piss drinking khatri shuddar slumdog shit eater.

Your father is unknown cause he was not a human but most likely a donkey. But your mom is still not a 100% sure cause it could have been a street dog. Now go and lick 700,000,000 dirty endian butts cleans due to lack of no toilets.

I piss on your stone idols shit eating hindu baniyee.

Your mom is a cunt. I like Hindus, as they are Pakistanis like every muslim including myself. But I see why you hate Hindus, your mom sucks Hindu dick for a living, doesn't she? Lol

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khatri Shuddar nein kiya teri maa ki maari thhee? Han bhudwe? Kiya teri maa ka pesay leke bhaag gaya kiya?
You Fuck Off B!tch. Your mom is a hoe of the highest level. You don't think I can curse. Tera Khaandaan Kuttay ka bacchha, bhudwe Maa kay lauday.

You are the khatri shuddar here and I have exposed you for being a shit eater and gao muttar drinker. So it is obvious that your mom pays all the slumdogs to run the train on her. Additionally, your father is still not known as IT belonged to the animal kingdom most likely a donkey or a dog.

Now continue barking, but your shuddar face has been exposed.

Your mom is a cunt. I like Hindus, as they are Pakistanis like every muslim including myself. But I see why you hate Hindus, your mom sucks Hindu dick for a living, doesn't she? Lol

Your mom is the hoe and that has already been established since you have been unable to find your father despite spending a lifetime trying to locate that donkey. Every time you ask your mom about him she points to a different person as the night you were conceived she had the whole of endia riding her. Choo Choo goes the train. Your infatuation with dicks is second only to your mom so no wonder you like gay modi and love to lick noora's anus. GAY hEND biatch.

crankthskunk

Well, according to most independent analysts say that Nawaz not only knew, but initial was with the plans. He later lied when the American pressure came on him. He is the one who buckled under pressure not Musharaf.
Initially Pakistanis have taken very successful and advantageous positions on the Tiger Hill. The Indians were suffering huge casualties from few hundred Pakistani soldiers. If we have strengthen the numbers and supported them with air support, the story would have been completely different.
But that is very difficult, when a traitor Prime Minister was shitttttttting in his pants and didn't have the courage to support his own army, when he was not only involved initially but wanted to go ahead with the plans.
If anyone Nawaz should be hanged for treason he has done against Pakistan, not only on Kargil, but ever since then. Repeatedly over the years.

Read this from an Indain site, what Pakistani foreign office official wrote in his book about the bluff called by Clinton on Nawaz the donkeeeey.

A former Pakistan foreign official has accused the Clinton administration of playing a "hoax" to put "pressure" on Islamabad to withdraw its troops and end the 1999 Kargil conflict with India.
Shamshad Ahmad, who was the Pakistan Foreign Secretary at that time and also attended the meeting between former premier Nawaz Sharif and US President Bill Clinton in Washington, said in an article published in a leading daily here that the American president asked Sharif if he was aware that the Pakistan Army had began moving nuclear-tipped missiles to the borders.

"In my view, it was only an American hoax to bring Pakistan under pressure for withdrawl," he said. Ahmad also said that there was no need for Musharraf in his book In the Line of Fire to give an explanation that Pakistan did not have nuclear weapons at that time.

In his book, the Pakistani president has said it was a "myth that we (India-Pakistan) came to the brink of nuclear war. The limits of our forces were nowhere in sight, still less in danger of being crossed. "

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/-clinton-s-nhoax-forced-pakistan-to-end-kargil-war-/14745/

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan ney hamesha defend kiya bulkey few Generals allowed them to come inside?
Pakistan ney Pehli bar Ghush key Mara .
Next war at all it will be on Indian soil.
Even we loss we will taken in history a dignified nation.
Musharraf hit hardest to Indians
No else Head of state ever received like Musharraf which broke all protocols and international press coverage.
Unfortunate at eleventh hour few extremist sabotage even Vajpayee agreed on peace agenda.