PCB decides to appoint Younis Khan as new head coach for U19

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
beside this younas khan was an aggressive cricketer and captain as well. So young guns will get that too from his coaching

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پی سی بی نے پہلی بار کوئی اچھا کام کیا ہے

Yes!

میرا خیال ہے کہ کھیل کے جدید اسرار و رموز سے واقف نئے ایم ڈی وسیم صاحب کی ریکومینڈشن پر مانی صاحب اور بورڈ نے یہ فیصلہ کیا ہے جو کہ انشااللہ بہت بہتر ثابت ہو گا

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Younis Khan always put Pakistan ahead of himself and fully deserves this role. A gentleman and a statesman of the cricket world.

Dr Adam

all free to give opinions.

i never liked him for his attitude. seemed to be selfish, greedy, picking fights and tended to get out easily against good opposition

would sulk a lot-rondu!

Sure, you are entitled to your own opinion regardless of the majority thinks otherwise.

Iconoclast

i never liked him for his attitude. seemed to be selfish, greedy, picking fights and tended to get out easily against good opposition

would sulk a lot-rondu!
That's not Younis Khan. Not the Younis Khan I know personally. But like Dr Adam said, you're entitled to your opinion.

Dr Adam

beside this younas khan was an aggressive cricketer and captain as well. So young guns will get that too from his coaching

O' yes he was a class in his own. It used to be a treat watching this great man playing his majestic shots.
Words can not describe the play of this great, great player our country produced.
Simply awesome!

jani1

دو ہزار چھ یا ساتھ میں جب عمران خان سے کسی نے سوال کیا کہ کپتانی کے لیئے کون بہتر رہے گا۔
تو ان کا جواب تھا۔۔موجودہ لڑکوں میں یونس خان۔۔کیونکہ وہ ایک سیلف لیس انسان ہے۔۔اور لیڈر کی خصوصیت ہی یہی ہوتی ہے۔۔۔
اس کے بعد یونس خان ہی کپتان بنے اور پاکستان کو ٹی ٹونٹی ورلڈ کپ جتوایا۔۔

خود پیچھے رہ کر آفریدی کو آگے لائے۔۔جس میں آفریدی نے بھی کمال کردکھایا۔۔

مطلب۔۔ہمارے جوہری کپتان کو ہیرہ اس وقت ہی دکھ گیا تھا۔۔

یقینا یہ ایک گڈ چوائس ہے۔۔۔انڈر نائنٹین بہت کچھ سیکھیں گے۔۔
مُستقبل میں انہیں قومی ٹیم کا کوچ دیکھ رہا ہوں۔۔۔

That's not Younis Khan. Not the Younis Khan I know personally. But like Dr Adam said, you're entitled to your opinion.
Excellent decision! ?:pakistanflag?

would sulk a lot-rondu!

jani1

He Should be CHIEF Selector. He is very Brave and Honest.
excellent

he needs to be the national coach after this

مجھے لگتا ہے کپتان پہلے انہیں چھوٹوں پر ٹریننگ کروانا چاہتے ہیں۔۔
اس کے بعد بڑوں کا کوچ بنائیں گے۔۔۔
وہ اپنے وعدے ایک ایک کرکے پورےکررہے ہیں۔۔
جیسا کہ کرکٹ کا انہوں نے وعدہ کیا تھا کہ۔۔بہتر کریں گے۔۔
بس تھوڑے صبر۔۔اور رب تعالی پر توکل کی ضرورت ہے۔۔