Patwaris did not like Rehman Malik and MNA ejection from PIA

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
OK, honestly I admit that was offensive. I seek your forgiveness for that and will keep on asking for your forgiveness until you will really forgive me.

But don't you think that taunting me for my 31 posts was also personal. It had nothing to do with the argument?
It's ok :) I didn't taunt you on your post it was just a joke and I did welcome you..you forgot that part :)

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
It's ok :) I didn't taunt you on your post it was just a joke and I did welcome you..you forgot that part :)
:)
Thanks, but I hold my right to disagree with you.

What I said was also a joke but later I realized that people in this part of the world do not like such jokes. I will have to be very careful in future.

Sorry again for the last time.:)

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
:)
Thanks, but I hold my right to disagree with you.

What I said was also a joke but later I realized that people in this part of the world do not like such jokes. I will have to be very careful in future.

Sorry again for the last time.:)
It's ok no big deal :) will be careful too not to mention your posts again :) I'm sorry if you felt bad about it :)

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
suboot

10644978_790184017671491_8323208961067380629_n.jpg

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
It is just sad to see such an amazing story of ordinary folks standing up for their rights being reduced to petty political cliches. Even for Nawaz supporters don't you people find it inspiring to see the disgusting behavior of these so called VVIPs challenged and thrown out of the door ? As an ordinary Pakistani who wouldn't feel proud seeing this, I mean cm on as a Pakistani, irrespective of your party affiliation, stick to the story and cherish the moment. And as some has claimed here that Nawaz is against VVIP culture too then it is as much a cause celebre for his supporters as it is for PTI.

Zoq_Elia

Senator (1k+ posts)
In the name of the people: Rehman Malik has been off loaded by A Z

posted by Asif Zaidi | September 16, 2014 | In Headlines, Humour & Satire, Original Articles There was minor incident today (15th September, 2014) that warmed the cockles of my heart. It was encouraging to see common man rising spontaneously against his/her own exploitation.
Today (15-9-2014), Mr Rehman Malik kept PK-370 delayed for 2 hours for himself while the rest of the 220 passengers waiting. At first the PIA staff lied to the passengers citing technical reasons but eventually one passenger made them spill the beans. The passengers refused to let Rehman Malik on the plane along with his entourage. The passengers also offloaded an MNA who was also late.

This is how these ******** should be dealt with. I am heartened to see this incident of resistance against the current ruling class ethos. Particularly as it was not led by any single person or group but by the chagrined spirit of the general passengers on the plane. I am sure it would lead to people standing up in many more such instances. May this be a lesson in showing communal solidarity against thugs.
Thank you, Imran Khan.
This is the new face of civil resistance, so spontaneous and inspired. Together, this collected voice of engaged citizens is acutely aware of the need for our social orders reconstruction and renewal. There is a huge awareness now that countrys leaders and policymakers are paying only lip service to the unfolding human and environmental catastrophe in the form of floods.
They know how small groups of wealthy elites and vested interests consolidate power and dominate government in the name of democracy, with no sense of civic duty and with little or no regard for constitutionally-protected rights or the common good.
The concentration of political, economic and media power not only upholds the present system based on unsustainable corruption and plunder, but it ensures the continuation of negative social and environmental outcomes, like bribery, crimes, and extremism. The question is whether the emerging voice of the mass public is sufficient to challenge these immense forces of profit, power and control.
The answer probably is that no one can withstand the non-violent, massed power of the people united. A blueprint for change has fired the imagination of millions of others across the country, a sense of this should happen.
The D Chowk encampment has been a kind of social experiment in different ways of relating and being with each other, like an island of solidarity and mutual support including the unemployed, the socially excluded, the evicted and the homeless without attaching any stigma or sense of exclusivity.
Only ill-informed media pundits and the beneficiaries of the status quo appear agitated about the movements lack of direction. The people involved are too busy being a part of the movement, standing off evictions from police battalions and realising their newfound sense of freedom and non-violent, non-materialistic, solidarity power and even breaking the law on behalf of the public good when it stands in the way of true justice.