Patriotic Indian Muslims speak out for country

sikha shahi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

shabanam khan speaks truth of traitor opposition leaders

musalman bahan sahi bol rahi hai , pakistan me sikh larki ko musalman utha kar nankana sahab me jabadasti musalman bana liya , india me kisi musalman larki ko utha kar kabhi sikh ya hindu nahi banaya gaya .

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
“I am not afraid, I am angry” says Naseeruddin Shah on Citizenship Amendment Act
In a candid chat with ‘The Wire’, Naseeruddin Shah said never in his life has he felt that being a Muslim was a handicap. But now he is reminded of that identity all the time, which is very worrying
nationalherald%2F2018-12%2Fbd5e3a29-ad55-4b8d-ae9d-99b32b0314ca%2Fin_defence_of_naseeruddin_shah.jpg

Don’t Have a Birth Certificate; Am I Going to Be Excluded? Asks Naseeruddin
“I don’t have a birth certificate. I cannot produce one. Does that mean we are all going to be excluded? I do not need any reassurances that Muslims don’t need to be worried. I am not worried. If living here (in India) for 70 years does not prove me to be an Indian, I don’t know what does. I am not afraid, I am not anxious, I am angry.”​

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mosques in Hassan get threat letters defending CAA, asks Muslims to convert to Hinduism
HASSAN: Presidents and secretaries of various mosques received threatening letters in Hassan district on Saturday.

The letters questioned their integrity and loyalty to the nation and defended the controversial Citizenship Amendment Act - 2019 and National Register of Citizens and lauded the efforts of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Amit Shah.

Secretaries of mosques in Hassan, Arsikere, Sakleshpur and Belur received such anonymous letters.

Interestingly, the letters had the address of Bellari MLA Somashekara Reddy and Vijayanagara MLA Anand Singh.

The letter also asked the people of a particular community to convert to the Hindu religion.

Expressing anger over the anonymous letters, presidents and secretaries of the mosques met police and urged them to trace the miscreants and take action.

A Muslim leader said we want peace and prosperity and anti-nationals are trying to disturb it by doing such nasty things. Police suspect that a few locals may be behind the incident.

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lol ,
pakistanis are not getting even atta to eat , you worry for your countrymen who are suffering for supporting dictators and army . indian muslims are happy as you can see the lady in video .
dont be fool.. alhamdulilALLAH pakistan is richer beyond your thoughts. you n your fellow so called indian muslims chosen to accept hindu supremacy then i can only wish you be happy with such a disgraceful life.

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
musalman bahan sahi bol rahi hai , pakistan me sikh larki ko musalman utha kar nankana sahab me jabadasti musalman bana liya , india me kisi musalman larki ko utha kar kabhi sikh ya hindu nahi banaya gaya .

ban choood apni larki q nai sumbhalty?? in india you call it love jihad and in Pakistan you call it kidnapping. the girl is 18+ years and she is not a girl but a young WOMAN who went with her own intention.

chal shabash baita nikal yahan si....

Diesel

you are wrong.. it was not forced conversion.. in islam forced conversion is strictly forbidden. the girl converted to islam with her own choice and she married with that guy with her own choice too..

kayawish

jabardasti??gando insaan urdu ki maa behan ek na kaar.cant u say Zabardasti? dont use J in hindi just use Z.

hasan chowhan

Councller (250+ posts)
“I am not afraid, I am angry” says Naseeruddin Shah on Citizenship Amendment Act
In a candid chat with ‘The Wire’, Naseeruddin Shah said never in his life has he felt that being a Muslim was a handicap. But now he is reminded of that identity all the time, which is very worrying
nationalherald%2F2018-12%2Fbd5e3a29-ad55-4b8d-ae9d-99b32b0314ca%2Fin_defence_of_naseeruddin_shah.jpg

Don’t Have a Birth Certificate; Am I Going to Be Excluded? Asks Naseeruddin

Lol this idiot is working on agenda of enemies of india.