Pasei Camera Briefing - by Ayaz Amir

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
06_04.gif

http://ejang.jang.com.pk//5-21-2011/lahore/images/06_04.gif

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please read my posts after this parliament session, I said, they lied and truth has not been disclosed to Pakistani Public.

Before, I never used to write against the Army, but in the last few months I have changed my mind, I am of the firm opinion that General Kiyani is a traitor like Musharaf, he had been involved in all the decisions of Musharaf. He is still following the same policies of Musharaf.

He happened to be a coward too. I have no problems with the Army we have brave soliders and officers in the Army. But even Army officers are getting angry from their leadership. General Kiyani had to visits Garrisons to calm down their sentiments.

Kiyani had to go, simple, he is America's man, they wanted his extension not without a reason.

Half a respect I used to had for a Pakistani Journalist Haroon Rashid is gone as well, he tries to fool us, by using his columns for the praises of Kiyani. Either he is on their books or he has some personal liking issues, but nevertheless he is not honest about Kiyani.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not about 1 general. Its the mentality of the whole army. There thoughts and there views are above the laws of pakistan. They dont give a damn to anything in pakistan. They will do what ever they want and they are confident no one can do anything against them inside pakistan. They have mastered the art of making fool the nation for 63 years. Every time its the army in every major mess pakistan has been into. How long we will take to understand there corrupt practices. Till pakistan is finished?
Because army is for sure taking us to break down of pakistan. They dont want it but there policies for sure are. The nation needs to make them clear that they dont have any thing to do besides what is written in consititution and thats it. The problem solved. But that will take atleast 1-2 times article 6 implementation against the generals so they come in senses.

Raheem

Banned
Its not about 1 general. Its the mentality of the whole army. There thoughts and there views are above the laws of pakistan. They dont give a damn to anything in pakistan. They will do what ever they want and they are confident no one can do anything against them inside pakistan. They have mastered the art of making fool the nation for 63 years. Every time its the army in every major mess pakistan has been into. How long we will take to understand there corrupt practices. Till pakistan is finished?
Because army is for sure taking us to break down of pakistan. They dont want it but there policies for sure are. The nation needs to make them clear that they dont have any thing to do besides what is written in consititution and thats it. The problem solved. But that will take atleast 1-2 times article 6 implementation against the generals so they come in senses.
Yar Ajeeb batain kar rahay ho, samajh mein nahi ata keh army say tumhain kia takleef hay

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Takleef is lia hai keh in kanjaroon ki wajah sa our country was divided into half and now woh half ka bhe jo haal hua hai woh sab ka samna hai. THere has never been any civil rule in pakistan. Yeh ****** hameesha hukmaran raha . paisa bhe khaya aor mulk ka satya naas bhe kia . If i am wrong proove it.
Yar Ajeeb batain kar rahay ho, samajh mein nahi ata keh army say tumhain kia takleef hay

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you have a point to talk about or you one of those who keep closing eyes and says everything is ok?
Ayaz Amir is a Liberal Moderate Fascist of the category Asma Jhanagir, Hassan Nisaar. So let him........................

Raheem

Banned
Takleef is lia hai keh in kanjaroon ki wajah sa our country was divided into half and now woh half ka bhe jo haal hua hai woh sab ka samna hai. THere has never been any civil rule in pakistan. Yeh ****** hameesha hukmaran raha . paisa bhe khaya aor mulk ka satya naas bhe kia . If i am wrong proove it.
kANJARooN KON HAY YEH TU PATA NAHI, PAR TUMHARA PATA LAG RAHA HAY KIS KHANDAN SAY HO, mULK bHUTTO NAY TORA THA, yAHAN HUM WAHA TUM KA NARA BHEE US HEE NAY LAGAYA THA

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haan yahya us wakt kia kar raha tha you forgot that. All those woman going to presidency and the way he was drunk all the time. I guess you dont want to come up with any proof. Just want to talk rubbish. Go ahead and talk but it does not change the history. Let me know if i am wrong about yahya?
mULK bHUTTO NAY TORA THA, yAHAN HUM WAHA TUM KA NARA BHEE US HEE NAY LAGAYA THA

Raheem

Banned
Haan yahya us wakt kia kar raha tha you forgot that. All those woman going to presidency and the way he was drunk all the time. I guess you dont want to come up with any proof. Just want to talk rubbish. Go ahead and talk but it does not change the history. Let me know if i am wrong about yahya?
Yahya ko bhee is liya badnam kia giya tha keh bhutto apni or America kay Plan par amal kar sakay, no doubt yahya was responsible , but Mujeeb should have been given Power because he had 166 MNA whereas Bhutto, JAGEERDAR only got 80 Seats, He told parlimentarian not to go to DHAKA, oand who soever will go, he will break his leggs, What an utter bully? how could you support that kind of a person, it is really insane.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
My dear Raheem bhai, What Yahya khan was planning with Bhutto in Larkana in Bhutto's House. He was planning to keep in power irrespective of Mujib will take over the PM but Mr. Mujeeb did not agree then this Bartered Yahya concluded to arrest Mujib just for their RULES. Please read the History it will tell you what was the fact but if you intend to close your eyes from the reality then there is no remedy.