Parliamentarians fighting like children to get their turn to speak after Shah Mehmood Qureshi

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After the speech of the PTI leader Mehmood Qureshi, the Parliament has descended in to Chaos. It is resembling a fish market.

First Dar got agitated, after Mehmood disclosed that PMLN leaders came to the negotiations without any written documents. Like it was a joke for them to do the negotiations. He still has to respond, but had been interrupted by a midget, Bangash. Bangash is blasting Qureshi and the speaker for letting Qureshi addressed the parliament after PTI's resignations.

Bangash true representative of true democracy? Oh please give me a break, who brought these jokers to the parliament?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1469505610000826

Last edited by a moderator:

crankthskunk

Re: PARLIAMENT In CHAOS AFTER THE SPEECH OF MEHMOOD QURESHI

Vow, Bangash on full throttle attack on the Pakistan army.

He says the Army behind the attack on PTV. He said, they have shown to us that they have already carried out a soft coup.
They are controlling all the passages of the parliament.

He said, the PM should explain if he had requested the Army to come to the Capital, or 125 is imposed because of Army's insistence.

Last edited:

Admiral

ان سب کی اپنی اپنی ان کے اپنے اپنے ہاتھ میں آ گئی ہے، اس لیے چیخیں مار مار کر پاگل ہوئے جا رہے ہیں
مجال ہے کسی بندے نے کہا ہو کہ قتل کے مقدمہ درج کرو اور دھاندلی کی تحقیقات کرو
سب کو اپنی اپنی بچانے کی پڑی ہوئی ہے

لیکن اگر یہ اسی طرح فوج کے خلاف اپنی ذاتی دشمنی کا گند یہاں گھولیں گے اور فوج کو جواب دینے پر مجبور کریں گے تو پھر ہر کوئی فوج کے جواب کا منتظر رہے گا، اور وہ جواب پھر ان کو بہت تکلیف دہ لگے گا۔

Last edited:

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)

cant believe these corrupt ******** were lying to nation for over 50 years!

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)

it was fun watching this parliament session which endorsed that it is a sham democracy/parliament where people are not even allowed to speak, they have no manners and his majesty ignores voice of people. They are making our case easy to prove. Thank you narinder league and other demons.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Who is this bangash fool anyways ? Bohat takleef ho rahi us ko.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)

ظلم و جبر کے نمائندے (تاجر، جاگیردار، سرداراور لالچی صحافی) ایک طرف اور عمران ایک طرف
عمران خان جیت گیا اور ظلم و جبر کے نمائندے بمعہ عوام ہار گئے۔

sohnidhartie

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bangash going 150/h says Honorable President Mr Nawaz Shareef...[hilar]

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)

Whats funny is that they believe that just because they have a platform to speak from they can make people believe them. Believing does not develop in one day, you have to build credibility. These Ali Baba 400 Chor Assembly have no credibility, they are all proven liars and corrupt. Imran Khan on the other hand has built credibility and thats why the nation as a whole believes him.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

And yes the true extent of the hypocrisy and zameer foroshi of the people sitting parliament become more and more clear at every passing second.

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)

jis choohay ki dum par jitna pair parha, woh utna hee challaaa utha

:biggthumpup:

Believer12

ایم کیو ایم بھی مستعفی ہو سکتی ہے

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bangash has gone bonkers. He needs emotional support.

I am sure if he sees army chief right now, he will fall down in his feet.

Bangash going 150/h says Honorable President Mr Nawaz Shareef...[hilar]

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Vow, Bangash on full throttle attack on the Pakistan army.

He says the Army behind the attack on PTV. He said, they have shown to us that they are already carried out a soft coup.
They are controlling all the passages of the parliament.

He said, the PM should explain if he had requested the Army to come to the Capital, or 125 is imposed because of Army's insistence.

With all due respect, please do tell me what SMQ was doing in the assembly? It is
an assembly that they do not believe in and have resigned from. I do not give any regard to those making noises as I do not consider worth my time, but why did Imran send this delegation to the assemblies?

Rooh-e-Safar

Senator (1k+ posts)

With all due respect, please do tell me what SMQ was doing in the assembly? It is
an assembly that they do not believe in and have resigned from. I do not give any regard to those making noises as I do not consider worth my time, but why did Imran send this delegation to the assemblies?
IK ko ab IS ka jhanda paker lena chahye.. In sub ki waheen mout ho jaey gi

crankthskunk

IK ko ab IS ka jhanda paker lena chahye.. In sub ki waheen mout ho jaey gi

Well, you defeat crooks with their own scheming. So let's recount. PTI resigned from the Parliament. But even yesterday the Speaker said he is not going to accept their resignations until he speaks to the members and find out that they have resigned from the assembly on their own wills.

After speakers public comments, the PTI members are entitled to attend and deliver their message.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)

The more I look at Pakistani parliamentarians speaking in the house, I get convinced that most of them are bloody bunch of idiots and incompetent lot. I bet if you put few monkeys in the their place, they will do a better job and won't such a mess of Pakistan. They are bunch of corrupt, greedy, dishonest and lying people who have no abilities, morals and ethics of life and can be bought and sold in the open market for a price.

They are backing this corrupt prime minister because they want to keep the most corrupt and criminal status quo and save their looted money and illegal assets. I think that a street hawker can make a better speech that Sherpao, achakzai, bangesh, bazanjo and others in the government bench. On the other hand, Mahmood Quershi's speech was excellent, refined, exciting and to the point.

Last edited:

Rameez Chaudhry

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PML-N members hoot at PTI MNAs

ISLAMABAD: PML-N members of the parliament hooted at MNAs of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Wednesday as they arrived at assembly hall to participate in the joint session of the Parliament.

PML-N members raised the slogans - shame, shame before Ayaz Sadiq, who is presiding the session, intervened to restore order asking PML-N members to stop hooting.

PTI members of the parliament arrived at the hall during the speech of ANP leader Zahid Khan.

PTI is attending the session on directives of Imran Khan to explain its position with regard to its protest outside the parliament.

The government convened the joint session to discuss the current political impasse. Samaa

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Parliamentarians fighting like children to get their turn to speak

To yeh hay woh muqaddass parlimaan???

Laaaaanat aisee parlimaaan per.....

Saaaalay sub chorrrr ikhattttay ho gaye