Pakistani Visa from UK information required

Ali Khurram Tirmezi

Councller (250+ posts)
Hello everyone,

It is really strange that I have end up asking here this question. I want to apply visa for Pakistan to visit my parents. The London embassy does not take any visa application and everyone has to apply to a private company Gerry. I sent them a message asking visa fee and I got reply that they will charge 53 for the visa. The actual fee for Pakistani visa on a Spanish passport is about 20. I don't understand why I have to pay more administration fee than the actual visa fee. I tried to contact via phone, email to London, Birmingham and Bradford but out of luck. It looks like everything is out of contact. I just want to know that is it possible to apply visa for Pakistan from Birmingham consulate? Does anyone know? Thanks

Best regards,

Ali

reminder

Councller (250+ posts)
If you are Pakistani by orgin then you should apply for NICOP card instead of visa unless you are one of those British born desi confused paki then you should go for visa.lol

Last edited:

Liaqat Hussain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just get a NICOP as the user above mentioned. It is quite fast from the UK. Just check with Pakistan embassy. I'm sure you can find info on it on google. Give it a try

hawkkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
If they are not going urgently then apply for NICOP other wise get the visa.

Visa Application Centre
1st Floor Tramway House
3 Tramway Avenue
Stratford
London
E15 4PG

Timings:

Visa Application Submission:
Monday to Friday
9:00am to 2:00pm

Saturday
9:00am to 1:00pm

Passport Collection:
Monday to Friday
2:00pm to 5:00pm

Saturday
9:00am to 1:00pm

Telephone Enquiries: 0871 703 3844

For further details please visit www.visadropbox.com

In case of extreme urgency during the weekend, please contact our staff for assistance on following numbers:

London:
0743 891 6270
Birmingham:
0743 891 6554
Bradford:
0742 501 0093
Manchester
0743 511 8831

Khokhar007

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It used to be one day service for Pakistani Origin persons. You apply in the morning and collect in the afternoon. But last year they have started a ripping off venture with none other than Pakistani visa company to set up office far away from centre of London and embassy itself. So you use mandatory gerry visa service in Startford, East London to apply and get the visa.

If you are not in hurry, NICOP if are Pakistani dual national or POC if you or your parents dont have Pakistani citizenship, that will save you this hassle everytime you go to Pakistan.

Hope it helps

Sponsored Link