Pakistani People be aware and know who your enemy is - V Imp Message

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hope people of Pakistan and oversease Pakistan should understand and its crystal clear that Our biggest enemy is our

ARMY
Politician
Judiciary

I will ask our Pakistani bro, Please do not get excited and be clam and focus on our REAL enemies. We should take revenage to real enemies not anyone else.

Americans are good people and they do care their people. Its our politician and army and judiciary who sell our mother for 10 dollars. Lets take revenage with them

Do not pay taxes
Do no support them
We should leave our political leader and find new leaders
and more

Last edited:

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Pakistani People aware know who is their enemy - V Imp Message

what the hell, american are good people? Amerecan who have killed million in Iraq and million afghanistan, thousand paksitan.... they are good people... Americans are interfering in our politics from first day... they are our real big enemy...

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)

what the hell, american are good people? Amerecan who have killed million in iraq and million afghanistan, thousand paksitan.... They are good people... Americans are interfering in our politics from first day... They are our real big enemy...
whatever they do outside their country atleast they are loyal to their country

student

Senator (1k+ posts)

yes they are loyal, but they are responsible of bad situation of Pakistan. They supported dictators, corrupt poitlicians and terrorism in Paksitan. Calling them good people and excluding them from enemies list is mere foolishness
whatever they do outside their country atleast they are loyal to their country

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

I hope people of Pakistan and oversease Pakistan should understand and its crystal clear that Our biggest enemy is our

ARMY
Politician
Judiciary

I will ask our Pakistani bro, Please do not get excited and be clam and focus on our REAL enemies. We should take revenage to real enemies not anyone else.

Americans are good people and they do care their people. Its our politician and army and judiciary who sell our mother for 10 dollars. Lets take revenage with them

Do not pay taxes
Do no support them
and more

Assalam o Alaikum,

I agree 100% with you, brother. The pigs group you mentioned are really pigs.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Please ignore this orchestrated statement made to look like the emotional outcry.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

How long we will wait to make Quran Majeed our Leader.

[FONT=&quot]3:139[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]????? ????????? ????? ??????????? ????????? ????????????? ??? ?????? ????????????
[/FONT]And faint not, nor grieve; ye shall overcome, if ye are believers.
[FONT=&quot]??? (?????) ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? (????) ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??[/FONT]

Is not Quran telling our situation: We cannot make independent decisions, we have to take unpopular decision because of fear if disobeyed "We will be pushed back in Stone age".

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

ARMY
Politician
Judiciary

Do not pay taxes
Do no support them
and more
Please confirm to us that you are leaving your Altaf bhai and MQM for not protesting against Raymond Davis and now you are looking for a real leader. If your answer is yes, then join PTI protest tomorrow.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Please ignore this orchestrated statement made to look like the emotional outcry.

Orchestrated by whom ?
CIA?
Is the CIA behind all this 'outcry' against the military and civilian establishment for letting Raymond Davis leave without holding him under charges of spying?
Is this a conspiracy to 'defame' the valiant knights of the I-S-I who couldnt prevent a known spy from getting away, even if we overlook their failure in letting him in in the first place?

There is an emotional outcry and rightly so. Dont tell people to shut up. People need to vent and they should vent against every institution responsible for this fiasco, top of the list being the Army and its spy I-S-I.

Last edited by a moderator:

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

what the hell, american are good people? Amerecan who have killed million in Iraq and million afghanistan, thousand paksitan.... they are good people... Americans are interfering in our politics from first day... they are our real big enemy...

they are good people because they care for their people and thats what their responsibility is. pakistani is not their responsibility. if u did this in america what raymond this in pakistan what do u think about ur fate?? will ur govt. support u up to this extent??

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

yes they are loyal, but they are responsible of bad situation of Pakistan. They supported dictators, corrupt poitlicians and terrorism in Paksitan. Calling them good people and excluding them from enemies list is mere foolishness

they didn't do anything without support of people in Pakistan . if they are bad then those who supported them are worst. if their support for dictators is bad then those who were dictators are worst.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

ARMY
Politician
Judiciary

sab nay dalali ke he, mushi zinda logo ko bechta tah , keyani nay lashoo ka soda keya he