Pakistani Journalists and Imran Khan

hawkseye

Voter (50+ posts)
Since Imran Khan's Dharna in Peshawar I have a feeling that Journalists specially Talat Hussain and Kashif Abbasi (who were quite supportive to Imran) suddenly started giving cold shoulder to him. My question to all my friends in this forum is are they doing it because
a) They are disappointed with Imran because of his lack of flexibility to reconcile with other parties.

b) They are angry with Imran as they found out ISI is supporting Imran (I don't know if ISI is supporting, this is only my scenario)

c) They are disappointed because they know even Imran is right but individually he won't be let to bring change in Pakistan.

Please suggest because these journalists are opinion makers and it would good to find out why sudden change in their thinking. Also dear friends I know there was a 4th probable case also that journalist are sold but I don't consider Talat Hussain would do something like that sort.

Thanks.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
urdu_2425_captaan-ka-column-navees-or-muslim-league-n.pmln
REALITY of HAROON UR RASHEDD

http://www.pmln.org/columns/urdu_2425_captaan-ka-column-navees-or-muslim-league-n.pmln

The writer of this idiot Mushahid Ullah, who is famous for bad and dirty language, is the member of that committee which has been established for the character assassination of Imran for 10 Million Rs.

This Mushahid just sucks.

pakiace

Banned
They are not disappointed

Simple - IMRAN KHAN and PTI are growing amongst the youth and the rest

the recent blunders made by PML-N (FRIENDLY OPPOSITION, Raymond davis, Kim barker, anjum aqeel case and all this opening of PML-N's pandora box has fairly edged Imran khan to sweep away the elections & grip them all under control
Plus at IMRAN KHAN's dharna was the presence of javed hashmi & recently when hashmi made it obvious that NAWAZ should apologize to the nation for spending 10yrs outside pakistan, that enraged PML-N

And all these journalists are stuffed with money to malign Imran khan but one of the anchors once against imran khan mubashir luqman in a recent show was very subtle and gentle towards imran khan why? Coz he is not funded by PML-N but MQM and Imran khan as he'll be pooling his way from Punjab has to attack the batsman at the batting stump not the runner which includes the rest PPPP etc

The reason im confident about my source of mubashir lukman's funding MQM is because in the recent interviews of imran khan you notice he is called PRO-taliban to which he rebutals back that now even US is negotiating with talibans to which i have been saying since ages call them pro-talibans too, 2nd attack at him you allied with PML-N, MQM to which he clarifies that alliance with PML-N was the APDM when benazir was assassinated & we all decided to boycott elections, which we did & later nawaz goes contesting henceforth PML N is HIPPOCRATIC - to the MQM accusation he clarified by saying they supported our raymond davis cause so we supported them and PAKISTANI NATION KNOWS WHEN NAWAZ SHARIF STATED TO RELEASE RAYMOND DAVIS!

So clearly the graphs of PML-n ARE GOING DOWN
plus the bogus votes petition by imran khan has also enraged the ganjas!

AND THEY KNOW ONCE IMRAN KHAN IS IN POWER - NO MONEY CAN BUY HIM AND THERE IS NO STOPPING NAWAZ SHARIF FROM ULTIMATELY SURRENDERING TO JUSTICE

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Since Imran Khan's Dharna in Peshawar I have a feeling that Journalists specially Talat Hussain and Kashif Abbasi (who were quite supportive to Imran) suddenly started giving cold shoulder to him. My question to all my friends in this forum is are they doing it because
a) They are disappointed with Imran because of his lack of flexibility to reconcile with other parties.

b) They are angry with Imran as they found out ISI is supporting Imran (I don't know if ISI is supporting, this is only my scenario)

c) They are disappointed because they know even Imran is right but individually he won't be let to bring change in Pakistan.

Please suggest because these journalists are opinion makers and it would good to find out why sudden change in their thinking. Also dear friends I know there was a 4th probable case also that journalist are sold but I don't consider Talat Hussain would do something like that sort.

Thanks.

All these reasons i think.

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If u think Talat Hussain n Kashif Abbasi r opinion Makers then plz obey them n neglect the Popularity, Sincerity n Honesty of Imran Khan with his country. M sorry "hawkseye" Don't care what other says use ur mind n follow what's ur conscience says. Hopefully u feel that Imran Khan is saying truth.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thanks.

I don't think Talat and Kashif have been giving cold shoulder to Imran Khan at all. I know for a fact that Talat Hussain admires Imran Khan as he has indicated in different personal interviews. But both have to show themselves as neutral. Even then, we see programs where we have only Imran Khan along with both of them, without participation from any other political party, discussing how Imran can be successful. They kept another program to discuss PTI's complaints against the media coverage of the Peshawar Dharna (after complaints on fb especially). Obviously both of them may have different views about how he should do things, but they do believe he is credible and sincere, and that that's what's needed in Pakistan right now.

I would like you to tell me about what made you feel he was being given a cold shoulder by these two?

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
This poll was not on the internet
pmln. living in palace corrupt.liar .coward .attack on supreme court and now breaking jail ]ppp . holding fake degrees.corruption.owner of lots of palaces.moto is loto aur phooto.]pti sucsess rate zero percent.relying heavily on media. still some time staying ex mother in law house ,where is dignity .imran never lived toughlife still i do like imran khan] mqm. altaf hussain from middle class family. lived his life hand to mouth . represent middle class and poor . most of the mna are from middle and poor class .and altaf hussain is revolution in pakistan a true leader

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The most popular leader tested is former cricket star
Imran Khan. Nearly seven-in-ten (68%) have
a favorable view of the athlete turned
politician, up from 52% in 2010.

2011 Pew Global Attitudes Survey in Pakistan
Survey Methods
The survey in Pakistan is part of the larger Spring 2011 Pew Global Attitudes survey
conducted in 22 countries and the Palestinian territories under the direction of Princeton
Survey Research Associates International.
Results for the April survey in Pakistan are based on 1,970 face-to-face interviews of
adults conducted April 10 to April 26. Results for the May survey in Pakistan are based
on 1,251 face-to-face interviews of adults conducted May 8 to May 15. The
questionnaires for the two surveys were identical, with two exceptions. First, the May
questionnaire did not include an item asking about confidence in Osama bin Laden. And
second, the May questionnaire included a set of questions about the U.S. military
operation that killed Osama bin Laden.
Both surveys used a multi-stage cluster sample of all four provinces stratified by province
representing roughly 85% of the adult population. The Federally Administered Tribal
Areas, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir were excluded for security reasons as
were areas of instability in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (formerly the North-West Frontier
Province) and Baluchistan — roughly 15% of the population. The samples are
disproportionally urban, but the data are weighted to reflect the actual urban/rural
distribution in Pakistan. Interviews were conducted in Urdu, Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi,
Saraiki, and Hindko for both surveys and additionally in Brahavi for the May survey.
The margin of sampling error for the April survey is 3.0 percentage points and 4.0
percentage points for the May survey. For the results based on the full sample, one can
say with 95% confidence that the error attributable to sampling and other random effects
is plus or minus the margin of error. In addition to sampling error, one should bear in
mind that question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can
introduce error or bias into the findings of opinion polls
Those polls must be collected on the internet which is prooving my point.. "Awami Jamhooria Internet Party"

Z.Cheetah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[MENTION=12517]lovely_pk[/MENTION] sharam tum ko magar nahi ati. monthly to nahi milti tujhy kisi aur party se.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
The most popular leader tested is former cricket star
Imran Khan. Nearly seven-in-ten (68%) have
a favorable view of the athlete turned
politician, up from 52% in 2010.

2011 Pew Global Attitudes Survey in Pakistan
Survey Methods
The survey in Pakistan is part of the larger Spring 2011 Pew Global Attitudes survey
conducted in 22 countries and the Palestinian territories under the direction of Princeton
Survey Research Associates International.
Results for the April survey in Pakistan are based on 1,970 face-to-face interviews of
adults conducted April 10 to April 26. Results for the May survey in Pakistan are based
on 1,251 face-to-face interviews of adults conducted May 8 to May 15. The
questionnaires for the two surveys were identical, with two exceptions. First, the May
questionnaire did not include an item asking about confidence in Osama bin Laden. And
second, the May questionnaire included a set of questions about the U.S. military
operation that killed Osama bin Laden.
Both surveys used a multi-stage cluster sample of all four provinces stratified by province
representing roughly 85% of the adult population. The Federally Administered Tribal
Areas, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir were excluded for security reasons as
were areas of instability in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (formerly the North-West Frontier
Province) and Baluchistan roughly 15% of the population. The samples are
disproportionally urban, but the data are weighted to reflect the actual urban/rural
distribution in Pakistan. Interviews were conducted in Urdu, Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi,
Saraiki, and Hindko for both surveys and additionally in Brahavi for the May survey.
The margin of sampling error for the April survey is 3.0 percentage points and 4.0
percentage points for the May survey. For the results based on the full sample, one can
say with 95% confidence that the error attributable to sampling and other random effects
is plus or minus the margin of error. In addition to sampling error, one should bear in
mind that question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can
introduce error or bias into the findings of opinion polls

کسکو کہہ رهے هو بهی....

کیا گونگواور آندهوں کو بهی کچه نظر آتی هے.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good to see, public opinion has increased wisely to look for every one's opinion, and debate on them positively.

Its nice to watch closely the reasons of change particularly for those, who has been known as honest supporter.

Keep in mind that we are dealing with "HUMAN BEINGS" either its Leader or supporters all are human being and can make or could commit mistake at any stage, its our national duty to raise our voice in good faith for our favorites and try to make it positive as much as possible, because we, in general dealt with youth and emotional people, who use their heart instead of mind.

However I do appreciate this thread, and hope to see not a complete conclusion, but at least some decent and positive outcomes.