Pakistani Establishment vs Punjabis & Rest By Saad Rafiq PML N ایک پنجابی کی نظر میں

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I knew that, and heard that many times.
But, nice to hear from SON OF PUNJAB, who has described the behavior of ESTABLISHMENT with PUNJABIS & Rest of Ethnicity.

If this behavior described by a non Punjabi, it wouldn't be important.
But, this is described by a SON OF PUNJAB, that's why, it can't be ignored.

For Moderators

I don't care of abusive & offended language, but I've special request for this thread.

Don't moderate comments, which includes abusive language, offended remarks to any ethnicity of Pakistan.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
chalo dair aye durust aye haqiqat ko tasleem to kia ke sub stab. ka kia dhera hai jinah pur sazich hakeem mohd saeed ka qatal or phir mqm ke 15000 karkuno ka qatal lekin mqm aaj bhi apni manzil or haq ki rah me gamzen hai or pure mulk men phail chuki hai mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

Jury

PPP Aur PLMn Ko Mar Pari Siyasi Nazriyat Ki Wajah Say
MQM Walon Ki Chitrol Hui Target Killing Bhatta Khori Ki Wajah Say

There is a difference, Ugly Guy.

Ultimate%2BCrime.jpg

Ultimate%2BCrime1.jpg

Ultimate%2BCrime2.jpg

ultimatecrime3.jpg

ultimatecrime4.jpg

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jury:
With due all the respect, I personally don't like the timing of this thread. The contents are real, but as patriots of this country, we have to forgive these things for a while. The time demands our unity. Leave it for sometimes in the future.
Zinda raheiN ge tou phir sare hisaab aik doosre se le leiN ge.
FORGIVE BUT DO NOT FORGET.
Thanks

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jury:
With due all the respect, I personally don't like the timing of this thread. The contents are real, but as patriots of this country, we have to forgive these things for a while. The time demands our unity. Leave it for sometimes in the future.
Thanks

Aijaaz Bhai, Opponents should be follow these steps for the Pakistan.

Jury

Jury:
Thanks
I respect your feelings buddy. At some extent, I agree with you.
But, this video is not containing abusive, racial remarks.

The man who is in the video, said all the things just because of the APPROPRIATE timing.

By the way, about 6.0 earthquake has felt in ISLAMABAD, LAHORE, PESHAWAR, SWAT, MUZAFARABAD.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Saad Rafeeq is afraid of Maar only...and he knows the Maar of MQM , specially when a Qasai is sitting next to him...

He knows it is ' Mulki Qasai Mahkma '.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
If most of folks who have commented on this thread had watched the whole show "mazrat ke saath" then they would change their thinking. It's really a difficult time and with this stupid party politics that most of us do on the forum it would not help Pakistan.

It's time to forget about our differences like Haider Abbas Rizvi and Khwaja Saad Rafique have done in the show and spoke honestly about how we can save Pakistan.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Grow up. The jalsi was a fact and he said it. MQM is a group of terrorists that is also a fact. But they still have a vote bank too even though lot of people beleive if its free and fair elections there real populatiry will be shown but still they represent a group of people. And if those peoplle like terrorists and killers its there own choice. You cannot make them change that through a military action. It will and should be countered through political means.
And i am amazed by Saad rafiq, he talks so much sincerely as to what he think is right. So many times he even goes against his parties stance. Great work Saad Rafiq, we need more and more people like you in politics.

Guess who said MQM One Million Jalsa in Lahore a JALSI
Very Bad Saad Rafiq, you are a liar...