Pakistani Dramas Thread

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Drama Serial: Qaid-e-Tanhai

This is Title song for HUM Channel Drama Serial Quaid-e-TanhaiI really liked this drama and watched all 20 episodes in just 1.5 day .(i know it crazy but once you get interest...i bet you will not loose it.)
I recomend everybody to watch it. The Title song is attached below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Drama Serial: Qaid-e-Tanhai

aur bhi gham hain zamanay men qaid-e-tanhaee k siwa.. its just waste of your precious time.. i was keen to watch emotional dramaz but after sometime i realised tht its just happend in dramaz only and in novels too... it wont make u fresh but make u more sad and unwilling towards life... so better not to watch these kinds of stuff if you are willing to make your life easy and smooth... life is cruel but wht else a man can do if optimism towards happiness vanishes with some sad patches of your life... make your life smoother towards reality rather then a noveltic approach...after all life goes on...

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Drama Serial: Qaid-e-Tanhai

aur bhi gham hain zamanay men qaid-e-tanhaee k siwa.. its just waste of your precious time.. i was keen to watch emotional dramaz but after sometime i realised tht its just happend in dramaz only and in novels too... it wont make u fresh but make u more sad and unwilling towards life... so better not to watch these kinds of stuff if you are willing to make your life easy and smooth... life is cruel but wht else a man can do if optimism towards happiness vanishes with some sad patches of your life... make your life smoother towards reality rather then a noveltic approach...after all life goes on...
Salam Malik,
I agree that It mostly a waste of time to watch such Drama Serials. But, reading novels & Books is not a waste of my time. I wish to have such a nice and great habit.
I live in Melbourne and every time I see locals reading books while on train and thats what i believe is one of the great keys of success.
anyways, i agree on 1 perspective but not with other.
The reason why i shared this drama is from a novel of Umaira Ahmed.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just finished watching 'Khuda Aur Muhabbat'.

No matter what Indians do, they can not beat the quality we make when it comes to dramas.

Brilliant One.

Here is the first part. You can find the whole thing on youtube.

Please share your favourite ones

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
yaar can someon upload PTV drama KAJAL GHAR, a master piece by sohail ahmed. i request u all plz plz plz upload that drama.

thanx

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just finished watching 'Khuda Aur Muhabbat'.

No matter what Indians do, they can not beat the quality we make when it comes to dramas.

Brilliant One.

Here is the first part. You can find the whole thing on youtube.

Please share your favourite ones

Ya you are right, its good one and after watching its first few episodes now i am reading novel on which drama is based. Its make reading fun when you can also visualize those characters while reading.