Pakistani anchor mocks Zartaj Gul over climate change weather statement

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I still believe on this. Naik niyat hukamran
Baqi hum sab khata kaar hain.
Someone shared quote of Hazrat Ali RA about how earth and sky shower its treasures when there is a pious ruler.
Another example is Prophet Yousaf. In his age people get relief from famine. Due to better weather conditions.
Take a look at the Arid lands there common farmer is very happy on rains.

Ayaz Ahmed

Senator (1k+ posts)
اپنا مذاق خود بنوا رہے ہیں.

کیوں ایسی باتیں کرتے جو کہنے کہ بعد خود پچھتاتے ہیں اور پھر یوٹرن لے کر بیان واپس لیتے ہیں اور معافی بھی نہیں مانگتے۔

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
ramisha ali is acting childish and now she is turning this progam in to a chitchat and she seem to be jealous of sartaj gul and i think typical women beheviour i think zar taj gul is more sensible than what the anchor thinks

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Astaghfirullah.

PTI has now made Imran Khan the weather angel.

Fuck these arrogant PTI members

Steyn

I still believe on this. Naik niyat hukamran
Baqi hum sab khata kaar hain.
Someone shared quote of Hazrat Ali RA about how earth and sky shower its treasures when there is a pious ruler.
Another example is Prophet Yousaf. In his age people get relief from famine. Due to better weather conditions.
Take a look at the Arid lands there common farmer is very happy on rains.

Don't compare Imran Khan to Prophets. What is wrong with you?

In Hazrat Omar Farooq (RA) government, there was the worst famine ever and Hazrat Omar Farooq (RA) was scared of all of Prophet Muhammad (saww) ummat dying under his(ra) rule. Nauzbillah, what do you mean by that then?

Imran Khan is a liar and has broken his promises. You want to tell me Islam teaches U-Turns?

Fear Allah and don't be arrogant.

This rain has exposed PTIs BRT in Peshawar and the whole city shows the sight of Venice. Did you ever think about that?

jani1

Astaghfirullah.

PTI has now made Imran Khan the weather angel.

these arrogant PTI members

استغار کے بعد گالی۔۔
کیا کنفیوز گدھے ہو تم ۔۔ایڈیٹ۔۔
پھر جب تمہیں کوئی گالی دیتا ہے تو رونے لگتے ہو۔۔

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't compare Imran Khan to Prophets. What is wrong with you?

In Hazrat Omar Farooq (RA) government, there was the worst famine ever and Hazrat Omar Farooq (RA) was scared of all of Prophet Muhammad (saww) ummat dying under his(ra) rule. Nauzbillah, what do you mean by that then?

Imran Khan is a liar and has broken his promises. You want to tell me Islam teaches U-Turns?

Fear Allah and don't be arrogant.

This rain has exposed PTIs BRT in Peshawar and the whole city shows the sight of Venice. Did you ever think about that?
i am not comparing IK with prophets, learn to read.
i am only giving examples of good rulers. i havnt said naik hukamran, i only mentioned naik niyat hukamran. dont mess with me with ur stupid arguments.