Pakistan vs Bangladesh warmup match. How Pakistan can beat Bangladesh?

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sarfaraz ko team se bahir nikalo,,, ye MANHOOS hai,, Afghanistan k khilaaf b issi ne match herwaya tha Shadab Khan ko 2nd last over de ker,,, na iss se keeping hoti hai na batting aur na iss ka ab captaincy kerne wala dimaag baaqi raha hai,,, Trust me isse bahir karein Pakistan jeet jaey ga,,, Captaincy Babar Azam ko day dein,,,

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sarfaraz ko team se bahir nikalo,,, ye MANHOOS hai,, Afghanistan k khilaaf b issi ne match herwaya tha Shadab Khan ko 2nd last over de ker,,, na iss se keeping hoti hai na batting aur na iss ka ab captaincy kerne wala dimaag baaqi raha hai,,, Trust me isse bahir karein Pakistan jeet jaey ga,,, Captaincy Babar Azam ko day dein,,,
Wesy bat to theek hai, Shadab ko over dainy ki koi tuk ni banti thi.................Saeed Ajmal mar kha jata tha last overs main, Shadab to phir bacha hai......................
Same thing came into my mind as well......................
In any case, Wahab come back was a good choice made. Sarfraz is not utilizing Amir, i do not know why? At least he should be forced to bowl his complete 10 overs spell.

دل دل پاکستان

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Agree with you but babar azam bhe shayad abhe mature ni hey

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think each player is insecure in the team. They do not have the confidence in the management and the captain.
You have to give them the confidence even if you do not like them or want to see in the team.
Its WC now, everyone must be encouraged to deliver to its peak.
I will suggest let Amir bowl its 06 first overs even if he costly and last four over at the end to know his responsibility clear. Which is to take wickets in the beginning and stop runs at the end.
Wahab shall be utilized in the beginning means from 15 overs onward if pitch is supporting otherwise he shall be utilized in the mid innings till the end means last 08 overs shall be shared by amir and wahab.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wesy bat to theek hai, Shadab ko over dainy ki koi tuk ni banti thi.................Saeed Ajmal mar kha jata tha last overs main, Shadab to phir bacha hai......................
Same thing came into my mind as well......................
In any case, Wahab come back was a good choice made. Sarfraz is not utilizing Amir, i do not know why? At least he should be forced to bowl his complete 10 overs spell.
Aamir k over baqi thay, wahab k over baqi thay, Hassan Ali k over baqi thay,, Shadab ka over kese banta tha? spinner ko to TULLLA b 4 ya 6 hit ker deta hai,,,,

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan can easily beat Bangladesh if Bangladesh team refuse to play but still slim chances that Pakistan team may not be able to win?