Pakistan U.N. Ambassador: Don't scapegoat us

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
For a change someone from Pakistan is speaking straight and to the point
emphasizing Pakistan contribution which needs to be acknowledged.

83b9af35a2f4762dc2e451bb02c1ffd6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan U.N. Ambassador: Don't scapegoat us.

he is a great guy, very informative, he did put the Pakistan case right in UN....

sakoon

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

worth watching interview which proved how ungrateful American govt is

jamalpk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Please post other interviews of this guy... if any one have... really great to watch this guy....

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan U.N. Ambassador Leaves CBS Speechless!!

[h=1]Pakistan U.N. Ambassador Leaves CBS Speechless!![/h] October 10, 2011Posted in: EDITOR'S PICKS, NEWS ALERTS, Politics, SECURITY
15-480x250.jpg

Pakistans U.N. Ambassador Abdullah Hussein Haroon speaks with CBS News Pam Falk about the deadly Haqqani terrorist network based in Pakistan, which has been blamed with bringing a new level of violence to the Afghan insurgency; and the souring of U.S.-Pakistan relations.
For a change someone from Pakistan is speaking straight and to the point emphasizing Pakistan contribution which needs to be acknowledged. CBS anchor is really flabbergasted and unable to interrupt. This must be shared with others .

CBS News

http://www.tacstrat.com/content/?p=5157

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan U.N. Ambassador Leaves CBS Speechless!!

atleast some one speaks there ..
not every official is bakri ki min min like hussain haqani

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

outstanding... i wasnt aware of this man.. looks quit brave... hats off hussain haroon..( though he is one of the best friends of zardari)

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Pakistan U.N. Ambassador Leaves CBS Speechless!!

– October 10, 2011Posted in: EDITOR'S PICKS, NEWS ALERTS, Politics, SECURITY
15-480x250.jpg

Pakistan’s U.N. Ambassador Abdullah Hussein Haroon speaks with CBS News’ Pam Falk about the deadly Haqqani terrorist network based in Pakistan, which has been blamed with bringing a new level of violence to the Afghan insurgency; and the souring of U.S.-Pakistan relations.
For a change someone from Pakistan is speaking straight and to the point emphasizing Pakistan contribution which needs to be acknowledged. CBS anchor is really flabbergasted and unable to interrupt. This must be shared with others .

CBS News

http://www.tacstrat.com/content/?p=5157

aamirksa , abbasiali , AbdulRehman , Adeel , angryoldman , ayshairas , biomat , Bombaybuz , bons , c4cheema , canadian , cefspan , Ch Azam , crankthskunk , fahid_asif , famamdani , frenes , gazoomartian , GraanG2 , janbazali , jhootaylog , junaids , karachiwala , Khurram.k , KK YASIR aamirksa , abbasiali , AbdulRehman , Adeel , angryoldman , ayshairas , biomat , Bombaybuz , bons , c4cheema , canadian , cefspan , Ch Azam , crankthskunk , fahid_asif , famamdani , frenes , gazoomartian , GraanG2 , janbazali , jhootaylog , junaids , karachiwala , Khurram.k , KK YASIR wadaich

:You_Rock_Emoticon:EVERYONE MUST WATCH (clap)

Last edited:

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

did anyone noticed he said pakistan got 17 billion $ for war on terror out of that musharraf took 10 billion $ ?????? :13:

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

wow great man(clap)(clap)(clap) i didn't know that Pakistan open the door for peace between china and USA.
they are really ahsan farosh.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

This is what is called politics. Getting your thoughts conveyed without being arrogant or looking like a fool. Alas, the USA has not one person of this caliber.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

WOW.............. i never knew these kind of pakistani's are still out there in the world to defend our country,,,,,,,,,, we need more people like this to take this country somewhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i am impressed

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistan's U.N. Ambassador Abdullah Hussein Haroon speaks with CBS News' Pam Falk about the deadly Haqqani terrorist network based in Pakistan, which has been blamed with bringing a new level of violence to the Afghan insurgency; and the souring of U.S.-Pakistan relations.
[video]http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7383599n[/video]

gazoomartian

I literally have tears in my eyes. What an excellent statesman and patriotic person. When he speaks, people listen.

Bravo Mr. Ambassador

Like I said some times ago. Americans are most opportunist, unfaithful, ungrateful. This is the reason Jews had to gradually control the media. Now Americans, public or politicians, can not open their mouth and utter one word against Jews. We have seen Nixon to Sen. Trent Lot of Ohio.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

WOW.............. i never knew these kind of pakistani's are still out there in the world to defend our country,,,,,,,,,, we need more people like this to take this country somewhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i am impressed

yeah. Quiet opposite of shi tty hussein haqqani, Pakistan embarrassment (oops I meant ambassador) to the US

gazoomartian

If Shaitan Malik can get Ph.D., This fellow should be given tamgha-e-khidmat