Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Protest against Military operation in North Waziristan

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
31-05-2011%20PR.gif

Islamabad May 31, 2011:
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has warned the government for extending Military operation in North Waziristan Agency terming it fatal for the integrity and security of the country.
Addressing the demonstrations in front of the Parliament house on Tuesday evening, the PTI leaders demanded the govt to halt the operation forthwith. They also alleged the govt for working on foreign agenda for their petty vested interests and leaving the nation in stray. The people of Pakistan are feeling insecure and defenceless against the brazen US drone attacks in tribal areas while the corrupt and incompetence rulers are busy in hooligans, they added.
Central Vice President Aamer Kiani, Additional Secretary General Saifullah Khan Niazi, Regional Organizer Ziyad Ahmed Abbassi and President Islamabad Amir Mughal were among the speakers. Earlier, the demonstrators marched from China Chowk to Parliament House they were chanting slogans against the Military operation in North Waziristan. They were also holding play cards inscribed with slogans against the government and expressing solidarity with people of North Waziristan.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI shd give clear statement about the killing of a journalist by ISI.................bcs if IK is also affraid of these verdi vala gangsters than all his vision would nt b allowed to b impementted even if he becomes a PM.............He shd stand against these brutalities of Army and ISI.

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran khan is atleast coming out and protesting against the drone attacks and the operation n.waziristan,which time will prove that its not in pakistan's interest.with airstrikes or drone attacks its mostly civilians that died,in the past how many terrorists have they shown on media that were killed.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI shd give clear statement about the killing of a journalist by ISI.................bcs if IK is also affraid of these verdi vala gangsters than all his vision would nt b allowed to b impementted even if he becomes a PM.............He shd stand against these brutalities of Army and ISI.
31-05-2011%20PR%202.gif

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran khan is atleast coming out and protesting against the drone attacks and the operation n.waziristan,which time will prove that its not in pakistan's interest.with airstrikes or drone attacks its mostly civilians that died,in the past how many terrorists have they shown on media that were killed.

Welldone PTI once again you have proved that u support terrorists or u r on the payroll of Alqaida and Taliban...Whenever there is operation against terrorists u raise ur slogans.......If u have guts raise ur slogan against these terrorists who do suicide attacks and blasts......

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
yasir , i pray 4 ur family,may allah safe them from drones. ppl of trible areas r not insects. believe they also have family life ,they have complete life style.dont consider them insects. WELLDONE PTI , U HAVE PROVED AGAIN AS ONLY POLITICAL PARTY WHO CARES PAKISTANI PPL.THANKYOU .

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
IK proved that he is leader of the nation not only a province or a city

if pak army took operation in north wazirastan it will brought more terrorism in the country

and than we can`t been able to stop the backlash that comes in reaction

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Welldone PTI once again you have proved that u support terrorists or u r on the payroll of Alqaida and Taliban...Whenever there is operation against terrorists u raise ur slogans.......If u have guts raise ur slogan against these terrorists who do suicide attacks and blasts......

zyda post kernay aur ilzaam lganay se kuch nhi hota. talbaan aik bohut hi pacheeda masla ha. un ko tackle kernay k liye alternate policy ki baat ki jayee to ye talbaan ka saath dena kehlaye ga?
lets talk about policy of your leader Musharaf. tell me what is end of this game? one America gone from Afghanastan what will u do with talbaan? you kill them and they will revengue. koi khatar khwah policy bta do main tumharay saath hon. leader to anay janey ki baat ha asal chees policy ha. kya policy ha k paas? sirf gun tha tha tha bus? tum main aur talbaan main faraq kya reh ga? wo 1 pole pa aur tum 2ry pole pa.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Watch all programes of Imran instead to giving such sweeping statement. Watch this video after 1:00 and specially after 1: 40 whereas he has mentioned the involvement of the intelligence agencies.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Watch Reporter program of 31st May 2011.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...Saleem-Shahzad-and-Operation-in-N.-Waziristan

You peoples don't know the ABC of Extremism & Talibanisation and behave just like Americans who demand to Kill, Kill and Kill.

Last edited:

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
yasir , i pray 4 ur family,may allah safe them from drones. ppl of trible areas r not insects. believe they also have family life ,they have complete life style.dont consider them insects. WELLDONE PTI , U HAVE PROVED AGAIN AS ONLY POLITICAL PARTY WHO CARES PAKISTANI PPL.THANKYOU .

Inshallah my Family will alwaz be safe coz i would leave that area where drones r hitting their targets....Tribal areas have become heaven for terrorists and every planning is made in those mountains and every terrorist is trained there....secondly do u think innocent civilians being killed thru suicide attacks or blasts r insects.....Imran khan is pethatic thinker coz he said i will become suicide bomber if my family is killed by drones.....what abt the families of people being killed by these ******* terrorists should they also do the same......IK is inspiring them and giving them reasons to attack.......

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
zyda post kernay aur ilzaam lganay se kuch nhi hota. talbaan aik bohut hi pacheeda masla ha. un ko tackle kernay k liye alternate policy ki baat ki jayee to ye talbaan ka saath dena kehlaye ga?
lets talk about policy of your leader Musharaf. tell me what is end of this game? one America gone from Afghanastan what will u do with talbaan? you kill them and they will revengue. koi khatar khwah policy bta do main tumharay saath hon. leader to anay janey ki baat ha asal chees policy ha. kya policy ha k paas? sirf gun tha tha tha bus? tum main aur talbaan main faraq kya reh ga? wo 1 pole pa aur tum 2ry pole pa.

Ok leta talk abt alternate policy.......IK or PTI policy btao kaise in se nimta jae......Drone attacks pe ap condemn krte ho......Jab terrorist ko locate krke hit krne ki baat ki jae to ap log phr bi bolte ho...Ap log chahte kya ho.....Musharraf ne kya sufi muhammed k sath pacts nhi kiye.....kis ne woh pacts torhe or logon ko zibha kiya.....IK ke paas kya policy hai.....ap log chahte ho keh yeh ek se berh kr ek attack krte rhen or ham in taliban ke isharon pr chalte rhen yeh nhi ho sakta....Taliban ne clear kaha hai Apne nizam k nafaz tak jang jari hai......AIse halat mein IK k paas kya policy hai.......IK wahin dum phansa k betha hai America chala jaega to sab thek ho jaega.....Ahmekon ki jannat se baher niklo or kuch practical baat kren app log

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ok leta talk abt alternate policy.......IK or PTI policy btao kaise in se nimta jae......Drone attacks pe ap condemn krte ho......Jab terrorist ko locate krke hit krne ki baat ki jae to ap log phr bi bolte ho...Ap log chahte kya ho.....Musharraf ne kya sufi muhammed k sath pacts nhi kiye.....kis ne woh pacts torhe or logon ko zibha kiya.....IK ke paas kya policy hai.....ap log chahte ho keh yeh ek se berh kr ek attack krte rhen or ham in taliban ke isharon pr chalte rhen yeh nhi ho sakta....Taliban ne clear kaha hai Apne nizam k nafaz tak jang jari hai......AIse halat mein IK k paas kya policy hai.......IK wahin dum phansa k betha hai America chala jaega to sab thek ho jaega.....Ahmekon ki jannat se baher niklo or kuch practical baat kren app log

Allah hum sub ko hadayet de aur mothid honay ki toufeeq de. basic sub-continent sooch ha hamari. apni point of veiw ko baher soorat her chees pa fooqiat dena. main to aap k liye dua hi ker sakta hon baqi zindagi ka maqsed to aap ne khud hi define kerna ha. jider aap rehtay hain udher aik mash hoor Khalifa Hazrat Umer hotay they. Kabi un ka daur e hayat tafseel se parhye ga. Musharaf kya barey barey leadron se dil uth jaye ga. Challenge

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
He will never ever do that. His new found masters would not like it.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thankfully atleast you know . Guide us then.. I hope you can tell us when is imran going to do a dharna for the 30000 innocent pakistanis who were killed by the talibans?
Can you please elaborate that? Or you cannot do the dharna for that cause it will not attract attention? Is it all just for the sake of politics or he wants to make some change. If he wants to have some change can he please condemn the taliban ? Or he cannot even do that?

Watch Reporter program of 31st May 2011.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...Saleem-Shahzad-and-Operation-in-N.-Waziristan

You peoples don't know the ABC of Extremism & Talibanisation and behave just like Americans who demand to Kill, Kill and Kill.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Watch all programes of Imran instead to giving such sweeping statement. Watch this video after 1:00 and specially after 1: 40 whereas me has mentioned the involvement of the intelligence agencies.

yahi to cheez IK ko le doobeee tabhi to isey vote nhi miltey kionkey uskey sarey supporters underage log hain...............hazrat me ne koiee sweeping statement nhi deee me ne kisi pe koiee ilzaam nhi lagaya me ne aik expectation btaiee he ,plz bachoon ki trha chimmar na jaya krain........baat ko positive sence me lain it wd effect pakistan in future when he is in power.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
yahi to cheez IK ko le doobeee tabhi to isey vote nhi miltey kionkey uskey sarey supporters underage log hain...............hazrat me ne koiee sweeping statement nhi deee me ne kisi pe koiee ilzaam nhi lagaya me ne aik expectation btaiee he ,plz bachoon ki trha chimmar na jaya krain........baat ko positive sence me lain it wd effect pakistan in future when he is in power.

What does it mean? You are not even clear what do you say? You seem to me a confused person. Rather you should think positively instead criticising us.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Inshallah my Family will alwaz be safe coz i would leave that area where drones r hitting their targets....Tribal areas have become heaven for terrorists and every planning is made in those mountains and every terrorist is trained there....secondly do u think innocent civilians being killed thru suicide attacks or blasts r insects.....Imran khan is pethatic thinker coz he said i will become suicide bomber if my family is killed by drones.....what abt the families of people being killed by these ******* terrorists should they also do the same......IK is inspiring them and giving them reasons to attack.......

Thankfully atleast you know . Guide us then.. I hope you can tell us when is imran going to do a dharna for the 30000 innocent pakistanis who were killed by the talibans?
Can you please elaborate that? Or you cannot do the dharna for that cause it will not attract attention? Is it all just for the sake of politics or he wants to make some change. If he wants to have some change can he please condemn the taliban ? Or he cannot even do that?

Can you tell me what it cause to Terrorist to kill innocents? If you are fighting someone else war then what would expect from them. If you bombard someone, then why are you expecting flowers from them?

By the way what is your (usm100) leaders are doing for the killings of Innocents? Would they still continue to support this corrupt and US puppet govt. to kill more peoples OR what?

You should read this article to understand the concept of Talibanisation if you want to understand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tehrik-i-Taliban_Pakistan

Also read this research as well where Prof. Robert Pape, (Uni. of Chicago) has proved from his 6 years research that all these suicide attacks are due to foreign occupancies. If they are killing innocents because they consider Pak Army as foreign occupant in FATA and NATO in Afghanistan.

http://magazine.uchicago.edu/1012/chicago_journal/suicidal-tendencies.shtml

Inshallah my Family will alwaz be safe coz i would leave that area where drones r hitting their targets

By the way Mr Arrogant: Americans were also thinking so just one second before attacks on Twin Towers on 11th Sep 2001. (9/11)

What a pathetic you are? One can only feel sorry for your thinkings.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan, Chairman, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has strongly condemned the brutal kidnapping and murder of the renowned journalist Syed Saleem Shahzad. Expressing deep anguish and grief over the tragedy, Imran Khan felt that of the servile policies being followed by a corrupt and inept government were contributing to the deterioration of the working conditions for journalists. The efforts to stifle the brave voices should not be allowed to succeed as the journalist community had played a heroic role in making the information revolution possible in the country. He demanded of the government to take corrective measures urgently to protect the lives of its citizens.

While extending his heart-felt condolences to the members of the bereaved family, Chairman, PTI prayed that God may grant them the courage to bear the irreparable loss with fortitude.

Imran Khan demanded that the government should order an immediate enquiry into the heinous crime and ensure that the killers are brought to justice forthwith.

Central Media Cell
0300 950 7073

http://www.insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/a...ran-Khan-condemns-Saleem-Shahzads-murder.aspx

Why should Imran Khan point at ISI without any evidence?