Pakistan Mil k Lutain Nara Watch carefully at 0:36

nasir212

Voter (50+ posts)
Inn Sub Ke Mafadaat Ek Hee hain...
Sirf Chehray aur Naam Badal Jaatey Hain.
Kaam Wohi Hota Hai Inn Sab Ka.
Bus Sirf Loot Maar......
Apni Apni Baari Aanay Per

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
yar one the best vidoe. great expose of these Curoupts. veyr nice video. People of Pakistan sab saamj jahoo. jab enn ko ek dosry sey kuch nahi milata tuu fight par ajata hian. awam ko bewakoof samaja howa hai. laanti log

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
My question to the poser of this thread is. Did you vote in the election? If you were like the 60% of the electorate who did not, then you have NO right to complain. PML-N received over 6 millin votes in the election and came 3rd in terms of popularity. Deal with it pal...

Politics Maestro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My question to the poser of this thread is. Did you vote in the election? If you were like the 60% of the electorate who did not, then you have NO right to complain. PML-N received over 6 millin votes in the election and came 3rd in terms of popularity. Deal with it pal...

I just posted the Documentation of reality of Nawaz Sharif, anyways This Video was made by GEO TV bro, Don't be hyper :)
Thanx

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif mentioned couple of times that it is Pakistan's wealth and should be returned back to Pakistanis. What's wrong in it? Why do you try to twist the facts?

Politics Maestro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif mentioned couple of times that it is Pakistan's wealth and should be returned back to Pakistanis. What's wrong in it? Why do you try to twist the facts?

Ohh, My bro Then Nawaz Sharif also should to raise the Slogan of Returning the Money of the Nation When he started a campaign "QARZ UTARO MULK SAWARON"
Us k Paisey bhi chahiye Pakistani Nation ko

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ohh, My bro Then Nawaz Sharif also should to raise the Slogan of Returning the Money of the Nation When he started a campaign "QARZ UTARO MULK SAWARON"

Pakistan ke paisey jis ne bhi khaye hain woh wapis lene chahiyen. I am with you.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
tu bhai log sub sey pehley Gunja bro , sab wapis lain, aur batain keh unhoon ney 1200 kanal ka ghar kaisey bana liya, arey jahan per 1093 servent gove of punjab sey pay laitay hain

in ko chahiay key apney khatey bhi zara kholain, gunja sb kia aap ko sharam naheen aati keh aap sirf 5000 rupee tax daitey hain salana, kion bhai, aap key sab ghar waley bhi aisa hi kartey hain,

arey janab, apna graiban daikha hey hozoorr,,,, baba zardari, to hey hi bemaari , us per baat karna hi fazool hey

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)

it is good quesiton as well. People of Pakistan always say PPPP pMLN are wrong currpts this and that. but on voting day. they also vote for them. ye dekho. ajeb log hian yara

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

U r an Idiot and an Oxymoron! Deal with it buddy!

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bring some evidence we will be with you ...otherwise keep your mouth shut!!!!!!!