Pakistan Lost Due to False Predictions of Idiot Palmists, Astrologist etc.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Pakistan Lost Due to False Predictions of Idiot Palmists, Astrologists etc.

Just watch the Kal Tak 29 March 2011, in which every stupid and idiot was assuring the Nation that Pakistan would win. Astaghfirullah.

This was not the only programm, almost every channel and Talk show was bringing such morons to misguide peoples in the hands of bookies.

I still remember 1996 word cup, when such idiot predictions were given about Pakistan, but Pakistan lost very badly. After then I never believe these stupids but I was just a teen ager that time.

I don't know how these educated anchors even believe these Morons.

col7.gif

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am myself a tarot reader .
I took the cards out 3 days before match , I did 7 times, it was confirmed that Pakistan would win . I was getting following cards...

strength.jpg

seeker_wands.jpg

Card of strength and knight of wands are one of the most powerful cards in tarot deck.

Just before the match , I again took out the cards 3 times and the results were shocking....

Gran_Hanged%2520Man360.jpg

maj13.jpg

swords10l.jpg

The cards were hanged man , ten of swords and death. These are bad omens..... Something surely happened.....

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
@cefsan

It means that you are also a Fake Card Reader or Fake Future Teller ;)

I really believe the match was rigged ,

One more thing , tarot cards are valid as long as conditions remain static (dont change).

BAKI HOTA WAHI HAE JO ALLAH PAK CHAHTAE HAEN , , ONLY ALLAH KNOWS REALITY!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I really believe the match was rigged ,

One more thing , tarot cards are valid as long as conditions remain static (dont change).

BAKI HOTA WAHI HAE JO ALLAH PAK CHAHTAE HAEN , , ONLY ALLAH KNOWS REALITY!

Very Right @ bold Sentence. And we should believe that only Allah knows the "ILM-e-Ghaib" not these Palmists or Astrologists or anybody else.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
Mysteries behind loosing semi finals

the way Pakistani players played in semi final has left many unanswered question in the mind of cricket lovers I request all the crircket lovers to see the programme NEWS NIGHT with TALAT on DAWN NEWS the next night the Pakistan lost semi finals i.e., 31st March: 2011 he asked his guests Inzamam Ul Haq and Aamir Sohail that who is sending text messages to media persons and cricketers and cricket crititcs not to talk about the play just high light that it is good that Pakistan played in semi finals appreciate them that they have atleast played semi finals but he did not disclose who is behind these texting to them I want my fellows cricket lovers to ponder on this issue

Last edited:

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan Lost Due to False Predictions of Idiot Palmists, Astrologists etc.

Who told the nation to believe in those idiot palmists and astrologist ?

Ghar kee behtary ya barbadee kay assar darwazay say hee nazar aa jaatay hain,
char chand too PCB kee high command nay laga diaay thay,baqee kaa kia kehna.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I think we lost because Qasir Mirza preyed without Woozo like me.

Imranpak

The prediction of these palmists are like that of anyone else!. Have to question the basic commonsense of those who believe in such rubbish in the first place but it wasn't these palmists who were doing the batting, bowling or fielding out in the middle nor did they drop any catches!.

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
i really dont understand since we lost the match we are just blaming blaming blaming why cant we accept it that we played bad cricket and no one can tell about the future except ALLAH so stop believing in palmists, astrologist etc etc its HARAM in islam.

awan4ever

I am myself a tarot reader .
I took the cards out 3 days before match , I did 7 times, it was confirmed that Pakistan would win . I was getting following cards...

strength.jpg

seeker_wands.jpg

Card of strength and knight of wands are one of the most powerful cards in tarot deck.

Just before the match , I again took out the cards 3 times and the results were shocking....

Gran_Hanged%2520Man360.jpg

maj13.jpg

swords10l.jpg

The cards were hanged man , ten of swords and death. These are bad omens..... Something surely happened.....

Lol...best defence of all the 'aamil professor BA Nagis' who predicted bullsh*t.

"Hamara ilm kehta hay match Pakistan jeetay ga...ager fixing nahi hui"

So if we win they say 'hum nay predict kia tha, hum barri top cheez hein'.

If we lose 'hum nay predict kia tha keh we will lose if match is fixed, hum barri top cheez hein'.

Conclusion: Hum top cheezain hein result jo marzi niklay hamari predictions ka! :p

Effing morons!

akber

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Shirk ki had hogai thi TV per. Khuda nay jabhi tu hamari duain nahi suni :(

sngilani

Believing in Pamistry,Terocards reading and so called Austrogists is denying Allah. Believing such things is not only un-islamic but un-scientific too. The nation who believes in such things is only waiting for 'Allah's Azab'.

such bolo

لَهُ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ أَبْصِرْ بِهِ وَأَسْمِعْ الخ الکھف 26 پارہ 15

ترجمہ:اسی کو معلوم ہیں سب غیب(چھپی باتیں) آسمانوں کی اور زمین کی ،کیا خوب ہے وہ دیکھنے والااور سننے والا

ارشاد باری تعالیٰ ہے۔(وَمَا كَانَ اللَّـهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَجْتَبِي مِن رُّسُلِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَرُسُلِهِ الخ اٰٰل عمران 179 پارہ 4
(ترجمہ:اور نہیں ہے اللہ تعالیٰ کہ مطلع کرے تم کو غیب پر ،لیکن ہاں جس کو خود چاہے اور وہ اللہ تعالیٰ کے پیغمبر ہیں ،اُن کو منتخب فرمالیتا ہے)

اور جگہ ارشاد باری تعالیٰ ہے۔(عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَىٰ غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا ﴿٢٦﴾ إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ مِن رَّسُولٍ الخ جن 26،27 پارہ 29
(ترجمہ :۔ غیب کا جاننے والا وہ ہی ہے،سو مطلع نہیں فرماتا وہ اپنے غیب پر کسی کو ، سوائے اپنے پسندیدہ رسولوں کے)

اور جگہ ارشاد باری تعالیٰ ہے۔( ذَٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ الخ یوسف 102 پارہ 13
(ترجمہ:یہ غیب کی خبریں ہیں جو وحی کر رہے ہیں ہم تمہاری طرف )

اور جگہ ارشاد باری تعالیٰ ہے۔(تِلْكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهَا إِلَيْكَ ۖ مَا كُنتَ تَعْلَمُهَا أَنتَ وَلَا قَوْمُكَ مِن قَبْلِ هَـٰذَا الخ ھود 49 پارہ 12
(ترجمہ:یہ خبریں ہیں غیب کی جو ہم وحی کر رہے ہیں تمہاری طرف (اے نبی)نہیں جانتے تھے یہ باتیں تم اور نہ تمہاری قوم اس سے پہلے)

اوپر بیان کی گئیں غیب کے اثبات میں آیات مبارکہ میں آپ نوٹ فرمائیں کہ ایک موقعہ پر بھی بیان نہیں کہ اللہ کے رسول غیب جانتے ہیں بلکہ مطلع کیا گیایا غیب کی خبریں وحی کی گئیں کا بیان ہے

اور جگہ ارشاد باری تعالیٰ ہے۔( قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّـهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ الخ الاعراف 188 پارہ 9
(ترجمہ: کہہ دو کہ میں نہیں اختیار رکھتا میں اپنی ذات کے لئے بھی نہ کسی نفع اور نہ کسی نقصان کا ،مگر یہ کہ چاہے اللہ ،اور ہوتا مجھے علم غیب کا تو ضرور حاصل کر لیتا میں بہت فائدے اور نہ پہنچتا مجھے کوئی نقصان)

جب اللہ کے رسول صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم غائب کا علم نہیں جانتے تھے بلکے اللہ انھیں غائب پر مطلع کرتا تھا تو پھر یہ نجومی اور عامل کامل کیا جان سکتے ہیں...یہ سب جھوٹے ہیں اور ان پر ایمان لانا ایمان سی ہاتھ دھونا ہے.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
How comes these people could say about the future after watching the stars? They can't even decide about eid or ramazan by watching the one and only moon.............

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Poor planning and poor fielding cost us the match. Theres a famous saying that catches win matches and we did exactly the opposite. The fortune tellers cant change their own condition and how can they help anyone.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think we lost because Qasir Mirza preyed without Woozo like me.

I think its Qaiser to blame for. He was prayng for Sri Lanka today and it cost them the match. We can request Qaiser to pray for all the teams playing against Pakistan in the next world cup. We dont need any octopus or parrot when we have Qaiser. Dont tell our plan for the next world cup to anyone.

sngilani

How comes these people could say about the future after watching the stars? They can't even decide about eid or ramazan by watching the one and only moon.............

hahahahahahahaha ... well said.

News: Ali Hussain Sibat is the former future teller in Radio Beirut, where he would predict the future and offer advice to his audience. One day he went to Umrah, where he was arrested by the Mutawa’een (religious police) in May 2008 while he was in Saudi Arabia to perform ‘umrah. He was sentenced to death.

I think all future tellers should be hanged in Pakistan too.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
The Semi Final against India was 100% fixed match.
• The way Hafeez got out was commented by Sunil Gavasker that as to why Hafeez is playing wrong shots as though he is deliberately trying to get OUT.
• Umar Gul through out his both spells, bowled down the leg side. when he sees he cant release well yorker its becoming full toss over and over then he should give pitch shot or bouncing balls to batsman its common sense yaar
• Misbah ul Haque who deliberately played slow wanted to make sure that we lose the match.
• Power Play was NOT taken at the right time.
• 6 catches were dropped
I would ask now all the ‘chamchas’ of present Govt, to stop discussing Cricket and concentrate on issues of daily concern.

AAGR CRICKET DIPLOMACY SAY INDIA PAKISTAN KA PANI CHOUR DAY TOU HUM SARI QOOM
SARI UMAR CRICKET KEY LIAY CRICKET MEIN ENDIA SE HAARNEY K LIYE TIAR HAI KASHMIR TOU BOHAT DOOR KI BAAT HAI
MEDIA AANDAR KI BAAT KO GOAL KAR GIA HAI.