Pakistan has attacked on its own identity.

naeem498

Councller (250+ posts)
Some countries have that one thing what they are known for.

US: Biggest military and technology
British: Dark humor
Germans: Engineering
China: Factories/ production

Pakistan was known for its hospitality, everywhere we would proudly say, we are a hospitabld nation. But that certificate has been torn into pieces during the last few months. I had known this Afghan family for the last 24 years, they became part of our own. But when today I saw them packing their belongings in a lorry. I was devastated, I could not bear this heart wrenching moment. I could not bear the burden of a final goodbye. I dont know what will happen to them, I dont know how to help them. But Pakistan has attacked on its own identity.

Termitenator

Senator (1k+ posts)
Some countries have that one thing what they are known for.

US: Biggest military and technology
British: Dark humor
Germans: Engineering
China: Factories/ production

Pakistan was known for its hospitality, everywhere we would proudly say, we are a hospitabld nation. But that certificate has been torn into pieces during the last few months. I had known this Afghan family for the last 24 years, they became part of our own. But when today I saw them packing their belongings in a lorry. I was devastated, I could not bear this heart wrenching moment. I could not bear the burden of a final goodbye. I dont know what will happen to them, I dont know how to help them. But Pakistan has attacked on its own identity.

naeem498

We have been hosting these Thankless Afghans since 1979 when first group of refugee arrived in Peshawar from Kabul. Its been more then 44 years we have been hosting them with full open arms. Unfortunately, now our economic and geopolitical constraints dnt allow it.

Time to go back or better go to India!

I suggest you do it now because screaming like a girl wont help you.

GTFO 😡🤬

DrGigyani imalam

Last edited:

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no such thing as Pakistan or Pakistanis , please awake, our courts are finished, our police, army, bureaucracy is corrupt. If you have money leave pakistan to a good area like malaysia etc, in Pakistan things will get worst and worst because US has installed the current regime to destroy pakistan once and for all. All these traitor generals have to do is, stop terror on PTI workers and leaders but firouns think there power will protect them. INSH ALLAH we shall hang them all, and establish that land is of the ALLAH and only ALLAH's command will be fulfilled, not of GHQ generals or US.

imalam

MPA (400+ posts)

naeem498

We have been hosting these Thankless Afghans since 1979 when first group of refugee arrived in Peshawar from Kabul. Its been more then 44 years we have been hosting them with full open arms. Unfortunately, now our economic and geopolitical constraints dnt allow it.

🤣 Wait. Just wait. The Pashtun never forget. The lava is building up in KPK already. Just need a little push and I hope this election will bring that spark to ignite. As Per Manzoor Pashtun " Bangaliyon hai tumhari Patloney utari ti hum tumhara chamra utar dein gein". Attock tak ka Pakistan waise bhi Afghanistan ka hai Lakin independent Pashtunistan hum banayein gain. InshaALLAH. Hum 1000 sal tak wait Kar sakte hain. Badla to hum lean gein. InshaALLAH

DrGigyani

MPA (400+ posts)

naeem498

You haven't been hosting them for free, you have been fighting the war of US on their land and getting paid for everything. Your generals are their culprits responsible for all the blood shed and mess in their country even after Russian Withdrawal. You created Taliban. Their president Najibullah had no issues with Russia, it was your country who were creating jihadists and igniting the war which ruined their generations. Pakistan, KSA and US are responsible for their miseries and bloodshed for over 40 years.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
You haven't been hosting them for free, you have been fighting the war of US on their land and getting paid for everything. Your generals are their culprits responsible for all the blood shed and mess in their country even after Russian Withdrawal. You created Taliban. Their president Najibullah had no issues with Russia, it was your country who were creating jihadists and igniting the war which ruined their generations. Pakistan, KSA and US are responsible for their miseries and bloodshed for over 40 years.
Fully agree, Dollars were taken and pakistani army generals like general fazl e haq and others became super rich.

Last edited:

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Har burai aur harami pann ki jarr napaak fouj hai. This drama is started by napaak fouj to create rift between two countries and get dollars from America on name of terrorism and extremism on western border.

naeem498

Councller (250+ posts)

naeem498

I suggest you do it now because screaming like a girl wont help you.

GTFO 😡🤬

DrGigyani imalam

They arrived because you told them to fight the soviet, otherwise West of the current Pakistan was part of the USSR. They saved your...... and yet you were in the first row when claiming the victory.

A few bad facebook posts from random guys does not justify this disgusting decision. This is a shame on the whole nation. This is not what Pakistan was made for. Pakistan has lost its identity.

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
...our courts are finished, our police, army, bureaucracy is corrupt...in Pakistan things will get worst and worst because US has installed the current regime to destroy pakistan...
...Here in Pakistan, we have been conquered by our own civic feebleness. We have been ruined by our political inertia. We have allowed ourselves to believe that our 50-year old Constitution is subordinate to the whims of official functionaries.

We can vote only when we are allowed to. One more step backwards and we will be told who to vote for and in what numbers, and which parties should be melded into a parliamentary majority -