Pakistan Govt. has more Jet, Helicopters for VIPs than UK

HARDLINER

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اگر برطانوی وزیر اعظم نواز شریف کا رہن سہن اور عوامی وسائل پر عیاشی دیکھ لے تو مہینوں شاک کی کیفیت میں رہے

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
11752598_447920358713146_2514573714478112144_n.jpg

ali raja 11

Councller (250+ posts)
these people in uk r jealous with us we r rich country we hqave metro and motorway they don't have so they r jealous with us

AISHAH

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The point comes across when individual overseas lifestyles are jeopardize with locals Citizens yet they have NOT experienced they way accepted by most countries! UK is traitor's country from Day 0. They are unable to digest or absorb successful Pml N transition into government bavck when lady Diana & dodi Fayed were killed in Mercedes accident 1990's!
That said the Americans are more understanding & liberal in approach towards Government of Pakistani leadership. Also this news means zero if anyone could compare average United States company with the chairman or board directors assets of Private Cessna parked behind their personal homes? I am sure UK government has made break up of European Union & made divisive falsification a reality due to wrong actions by Tony Blair & misleading Bush into war by Patriot act, simply.

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
You drive a nice car front of Britshit black cab driver & see his face turtn as if he will puke, I have personal experiences of owning a car inside Kensington high street & Surrey.

I think west like such kind of Leaders for poor countries ... after all their economy is based upon exporting luxurious items to underdeveloped countries

UKPakistani

You drive a nice car front of Britshit black cab driver & see his face turtn as if he will puke, I have personal experiences of owning a car inside Kensington high street & Surrey.

You have NO idea about Kensington High Street and the sort of place it is and as for Surrey................

I doubt you know where Surrey begins or ends

You are 18 years old (and now wash dishes in Australia somewhere, ? )

360turn
user-offline.png

Regular Member Join Date
May 2015Location
Australia
Posts83

but you have "Personal" experience of owning a car in Kensington High Street and Surrey..............

from when you were 12 years old ?

You have to be 18 to have any kind of Licence to drive in Pakistan.............. and over that to have an International Licence

But you managed it at what age exactly ? then you moved to London and got your "personal" experiences of owning a high class car in the UK and then moved to Australia............. ALL aged 18 ?

Last edited:

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now Patwari can you tell how much tax payers money is being by Imran Khan to attend this ?

I know Patwrais have no problem when 160 Million of TaxPayers money is used for Mariam Safdar Makeup and Modeling ads.

یک غریب پاکستانی لیڈر کی محفل ۔

drkjke

pakistanis are not free humans they are gulaams,a ghulam or slaves jaan maal izzat belongs to his masters.
so what if your generals /rulers live like kings ?your only job is to sing mairay watan kai sajeelay jawaan 5 times a day.ok like a good child start this recital