Pakistan Cricket Team --- Rest in Peace

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

After Misbah-ul-Haq appointed as Head coach and Waqar Younis appointed bowling coach of Pakistan Cricket Team .
I do not find any other first thoughts in my mind about the future of Pakistani Cricket Team other than " Pakistan Cricket Team --- RIP "
Dear Imran Khan , your such stupid actions would destroy CRICKET of Pakistan completely.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1170777787982131200

Educationist

After Misbah-ul-Haq appointed as Head coach and Waqar Younis appointed bowling coach of Pakistan Cricket Team .
I do not find any other first thoughts in my mind about the future of Pakistani Cricket Team other than " Pakistan Cricket Team --- RIP "
Dear Imran Khan , your such stupid actions would destroy CRICKET of Pakistan completely.

r4146_0_8605_4732_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
One is a tuk tuk from Miawali and the other is the fan of BAYWATCH serial. Bongi Khan is going to employ all Miawal.

khan_11

a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on both appointment, waqar younis was with the team quite few times and every time his tenure was the worst one.Shoaib akhter would be better chice for bowling coach atleast this guy is purely professional he always gave a 100% when he was played ,his off field activities were his personal thing he is very aggressive and got more modern cricketing knowledge compare to waqar.

Zaidi Qasim

They were chosen by PCB management.It is nothing to do with Imran.
Hasan Mani is hand picked by Bongi Khan . PCB is being run by peerni. Removing
Najam Sethi was absolutely wrong . Even though , Najam Sethi never get along with Bongi Khan , he was removed only because of Bongi Khan couldn't bear Najam Sethi as chairman of PCB. Bongi Khan is a vindictive person .

Spartacus

Najam Sethi was absolutely wrong . Even though , Najam Sethi never get along with Bongi Khan , he was removed only because of Bongi Khan couldn't bear Najam Sethi as chairman of PCB. Bongi Khan is a vindictive person .

Dear Zaidi Qasim ,
You can oppose Imran Khan or support any others but please do not give any bad name to any one .

Thanking you in advance.

Spartacus

Zaidi Qasim

Dear Zaidi Qasim ,
You can oppose Imran Khan or support any others but please do not give any bad name to any one .

Thanking you in advance.

Spartacus
I call him Bongi khan because he likes bongies. We are nation of Bongies and only a Bongi can be our Prime Minister. By the way , its just getting even . I hope you read the derogatory comments of his supporters about Maryam Nawaz .

Spartacus

I call him Bongi khan because he likes bongies. We are nation of Bongies and only a Bongi can be our Prime Minister. By the way , its just getting even . I hope you read the derogatory comments of his supporters about Maryam Nawaz .

Yes , I know , a number of our members use very harsh language and they use only harsh language without logic and without knowledge .
You talk with logic and knowledge , so you do not need such way of talk .
Please try it to avoid such talk , you really do not need it .
A number of people not only on this FORUM but in other forum as well use such language against me but they never got any success to make me like them .

Zaidi Qasim

Yes , I know , a number of our members use very harsh language and they use only harsh language without logic and without knowledge .
You talk with logic and knowledge , so you do not need such way of talk .
Please try it to avoid such talk , you really do not need it .
A number of people not only on this FORUM but in other forum as well use such language against me but they never got any success to make me like them .
Thank you very much for your kind words. I know you on this forum since 2009 as well. Brother, sometimes you have to get your hands dirty in order to clean up the filth . I never start abusing anyone with profanities . But i will never let them feel satisfy by abusing me either.

CANSUK

PMIK is not narrow minded, and he’s not going to interfere in appointments like that. He appointed the top person in PCB and he’ll ask him about the PCB performance.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
BTW no one should call anyone any names … even Maryam who is a convicted criminal out on a bail due to being a woman (well done playing that card)…. Why does she get this special treatment? Are the other women in jails in Pakistan aren't human enough? Oh I see because they are not powerful or rich. The only way forward is Islamic justice where everyone regardless of their status, color, religion, ethnicity, etc. is treated fairly. Also with your logic, I can call you an a$$hole as you like a$$holes like Shareefs, Zardaris and other chors. Secondly, you have not played cricket, never went to a cricket academy, probably don't even know most of the rules of cricket … but you are apparently an expert in cricket just like Najam Sethi was who never played cricket at any level or had any real knowledge of the game. In other countries, most cricket coaches and managers are past cricket players and that's why they are so ahead of us. With your masters making themselves incharge of the game and selecting losers to run the game based on their relationship rather than merit has caused extreme damage to the game. And now you have a problem with Misbah and Waqar who hasn't even announced a team. How do you know what type of coach Mishab would be? You maybe know him as a player but not as a coach. So keep your opinions to yourself … and not drag Imran into everything because of your bugz against him … Troll Patwari !!!

Zaidi Qasim

BTW no one should call anyone any names … even Maryam who is a convicted criminal out on a bail due to being a woman (well done playing that card)…. Why does she get this special treatment? Are the other women in jails in Pakistan aren't human enough? Oh I see because they are not powerful or rich. The only way forward is Islamic justice where everyone regardless of their status, color, religion, ethnicity, etc. is treated fairly. Also with your logic, I can call you an a$$hole as you like a$$holes like Shareefs, Zardaris and other chors. Secondly, you have not played cricket, never went to a cricket academy, probably don't even know most of the rules of cricket … but you are apparently an expert in cricket just like Najam Sethi was who never played cricket at any level or had any real knowledge of the game. In other countries, most cricket coaches and managers are past cricket players and that's why they are so ahead of us. With your masters making themselves incharge of the game and selecting losers to run the game based on their relationship rather than merit has caused extreme damage to the game. And now you have a problem with Misbah and Waqar who hasn't even announced a team. How do you know what type of coach Mishab would be? You maybe know him as a player but not as a coach. So keep your opinions to yourself … and not drag Imran into everything because of your bugz against him … Troll Patwari !!!

You couldn't resist putting your two cents worth . It is nice to say that no one should call anyone any name, but how many times you condemned those who used derogatory and very explosive language not only against NS and his wife but also his daughter and other PMLN female workers.
Your continue rant about Islam rings so hollow when those you support themselves involved with calling names, abusing women , and using profanities almost on daily basis .
Your biased and maligned attitude is still shown in your recent post where you still continue to defend the decision of your leader no matter how inept and full of nepotism those may be .

Arbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

that's your opinion.. mine is that's a really good thing happen to Pakistan cricket after a long time. not just that but also the infrastructural changes made in domestic circuit. fruitfulness will be observed in few years In Sha Allah..

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr ZQ … this is very tough for you to understand because this is your job (and your other paid patwari media cell friends) and you get paid for it to bash Imran no matter what just because he made a promise to the nation that the corrupt will have no place to hide. Your and our party's history is marred with going personal … you did it with Nusrat Bhutto, Benazir Bhutto, Jemima, then for a small period Reham and then Imran's current wife. So let's not try to pretend that you lot are very ethical as history is against you. Unlike you brainless slaves, most of us are well educated and have good upbringing and would never go personal against anyone even your fraud and corrupt masters. You can check any of my posts and see if I have called Maryam or Nawaz or any of your masters by any names or went into their personal lives. In fact, I condemn every one even PTI supporters to stay away from that but the problem is when maybe if not you but your friends go after Imran's personal lives, they feel that the gloves are off and everyone is fair game. I can share with you hundreds of posts by your media cell brothers where they went personal as they couldn't find a single iota of corruption against Imran. Also as explained to you before, we are not slaves like you and can speak our mind even against Imran against his policies or decisions where we disagree with him unlike you where you and your paid media cell brothers and sisters couldn't utter a single word against your masters when the country was being plundered. So before you also become an expert of ethics, I would recommend reading your own threads as well as your other paid media cell friends and then grow a conscience to disown with your corrupt Sicilian mafia masters and that's when you will have a right to give lecture to others about ethics.

You couldn't resist putting your two cents worth . It is nice to say that no one should call anyone any name, but how many times you condemned those who used derogatory and very explosive language not only against NS and his wife but also his daughter and other PMLN female workers.
Your continue rant about Islam rings so hollow when those you support themselves involved with calling names, abusing women , and using profanities almost on daily basis .
Your biased and maligned attitude is still shown in your recent post where you still continue to defend the decision of your leader no matter how inept and full of nepotism those may be .

Aslan

Mani was elected by board of PCB's governors.Previously he has been president of ICC too.This guy has substantial experience in management.He on board of many companies and knows how to run a big organisation.The technical aspects will be handled by coaches and other staff.Imran is not interfering PCB's affairs.