Pakistan, China and Bin Ladin- Article Written by Imran N. Hosein in Kuala Lumpur

Pakistan_1st

Councller (250+ posts)
The rich secularised westernized elite who control decision-making in Pakistans government as well as the Armed Forces have long looked down with disdain and contempt at scholars of Islam whom they scornfully dismiss as Mullahs! They control the Pakistani news media and use it to propagate and promote whatever is deviant, false and corrupt while steadfastly covering the truth. They would be scandalized by our firmly-held belief that the Quran and Sunnah should play pivotal roles in the conduct of state as well as in the formulation of foreign policy; and they yet persist in the frivolous and absurd claim that the Pakistan over which they rule is an Islamic Republic.
Deaf dumb and blind they have consistently found it expedient to ride (first class) on a US-Dollar Green-Back rainbow back and forth between Islamabad and Washington while formulating pro-American policies and taking pro-American decisions on matters pertaining to strategic affairs. As a consequence they now have the blood of hundreds (maybe thousands) of innocent Pakistanis on their hands killed in bombing raids still being conducted by US drones and by the Pakistan Air Force on behalf of their Zionist paymasters. An independent investigation will certainly confirm the innocence of the overwhelming majority of those so killed.
They consistently and disgracefully thwarted every effort that Muslims of Pakistan made throughout that countrys history to enforce Allahs Law which prohibited, among so many other things, Riba (i.e., money being lent on interest). They would most probably stare with uncomprehending eyes in response to any claim that the Pakistani Rupee, like all other paper money in the world today, is utterly bogus, fraudulent and Haram, and functions as an instrument of legalized theft of the wealth and sweat of the masses.
Time has now run out for them. The horrendous evil implications of their godlessness, their misguided conduct of state, as well as their evil choice of foreign policy now stares them in their bloated faces as the miserably poor suffering and enraged masses prepare to lynch them for their utter betrayal of both Islam and Pakistan.

The sense of desperation that was so clearly exposed in the recent comical American announcement of the assassination of Usama bin Ladin in Pakistan indicates that those who have been waging unjust war on Islam for the longest while have now run out of options in their zealous irrational obsession to deliver to Israel the rule over the world.
It is now almost certain that they will exploit this so-called Bin Ladin event to launch a long-planned brazen attack on their so-called ally. The attack would be launched primarily for the purpose of destroying Pakistans nuclear weapons and nuclear plants so that Israel can launch without fear of any nuclear threat, her pre-planned wars to subdue the Arabs and Muslims.
But the attack on Pakistan would also be meant to lure China into a war to protect a Chinese-constructed (soon to be naval) port at Gwadar on the Pakistani coast facing the Gulf of Oman. In fact war with China would offer opportunity for USA to both demonetize the US dollar, as well as impose an oil blockade that would prevent Chinas access to Arab and Iranian oil, thus delivering two crippling blows to the Chinese economy.
Is it possible that pragmatism will prevail, and that despite the recent Chinese declaration of support for Pakistan, China will accept the loss of Gwadar as well as massive investments in Baluchistan and stay out of a war with NATO when Pakistan is attacked? If she does so however, China may well be eventually confronted with a US Naval Base in Gwadar as the first fruit that NATO will reap from an independent Baluchistan. Such a naval base would certainly reduce China economically and militarily to a status far less than a super-power.

The diplomats and generals in Islamabad who have less than a passing acquaintance with the Quran and Ahadith are unlikely to have any knowledge of Islamic eschatology, and as a consequence they probably would not know of the end-time prophecy of Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alaihi wa sallam) in which he prophesied an Islamic alliance with Rum (i.e., modern-day Russia). Nor would they know that the Prophet declared that the horns of Satan were located in the Najd from whence the Saudi rulers have emerged. And so they scurry around in a vain attempt to save themselves by reaching out to embrace the Saudis who are as guilty as themselves in lust for Yankee pleasures.

The Quran has declared quite firmly that Allah Most High does not intervene to change the condition of a people, regardless of who they may be and how bad their condition, unless and until they, the people, bestir themselves to change their own condition (Quran, al-Rad, 13:11).
As a consequence it should clear that unless Pakistanis take immediate steps to rid themselves of their corrupt secular westernized political and military leaders, and then follow the sensible and intelligent examples of Turkey and Iran in attempting to build a collective strategic alliance with Rum (i.e., Russia), Pakistans moment of bitter truth would have arrived. A Russian declaration of support for Pakistan similar to the Chinese declaration, will certainly force NATO to pause yet again in its never-ending quest to deprive the world of Islam of a nuclear deterrent.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Still people think that our top armed forces elite are not onboard with dajjal system.
See naval chief non-serious press briefing..
Talat v rightly analysed this incident.
This NRO MAAFIA (ZARDARI, GILLANI, KIYANI) will destroy us.

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
Very good analysis.............but this nation already know what is going to happen with them......unfortunately they are not doing anything to avoid them........and If they don't do anything then no body can help as this article quotes Surah Ra'ad "Allah Most High does not intervene to change the condition of a people, regardless of who they may be and how bad their condition, unless and until they, the people, bestir themselves to change their own condition (Qur’an, al-Ra’d, 13:11)."

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The rich secularised westernized elite who control decision-making in Pakistans government as well as the Armed Forces have long looked down with disdain and contempt at scholars of Islam whom they scornfully dismiss as Mullahs! They control the Pakistani news media and use it to propagate and promote whatever is deviant, false and corrupt while steadfastly covering the truth. They would be scandalized by our firmly-held belief that the Quran and Sunnah should play pivotal roles in the conduct of state as well as in the formulation of foreign policy; and they yet persist in the frivolous and absurd claim that the Pakistan over which they rule is an Islamic Republic.
Deaf dumb and blind they have consistently found it expedient to ride (first class) on a US-Dollar Green-Back rainbow back and forth between Islamabad and Washington while formulating pro-American policies and taking pro-American decisions on matters pertaining to strategic affairs. As a consequence they now have the blood of hundreds (maybe thousands) of innocent Pakistanis on their hands killed in bombing raids still being conducted by US drones and by the Pakistan Air Force on behalf of their Zionist paymasters. An independent investigation will certainly confirm the innocence of the overwhelming majority of those so killed.
They consistently and disgracefully thwarted every effort that Muslims of Pakistan made throughout that countrys history to enforce Allahs Law which prohibited, among so many other things, Riba (i.e., money being lent on interest). They would most probably stare with uncomprehending eyes in response to any claim that the Pakistani Rupee, like all other paper money in the world today, is utterly bogus, fraudulent and Haram, and functions as an instrument of legalized theft of the wealth and sweat of the masses.
Time has now run out for them. The horrendous evil implications of their godlessness, their misguided conduct of state, as well as their evil choice of foreign policy now stares them in their bloated faces as the miserably poor suffering and enraged masses prepare to lynch them for their utter betrayal of both Islam and Pakistan.

The sense of desperation that was so clearly exposed in the recent comical American announcement of the assassination of Usama bin Ladin in Pakistan indicates that those who have been waging unjust war on Islam for the longest while have now run out of options in their zealous irrational obsession to deliver to Israel the rule over the world.
It is now almost certain that they will exploit this so-called Bin Ladin event to launch a long-planned brazen attack on their so-called ally. The attack would be launched primarily for the purpose of destroying Pakistans nuclear weapons and nuclear plants so that Israel can launch without fear of any nuclear threat, her pre-planned wars to subdue the Arabs and Muslims.
But the attack on Pakistan would also be meant to lure China into a war to protect a Chinese-constructed (soon to be naval) port at Gwadar on the Pakistani coast facing the Gulf of Oman. In fact war with China would offer opportunity for USA to both demonetize the US dollar, as well as impose an oil blockade that would prevent Chinas access to Arab and Iranian oil, thus delivering two crippling blows to the Chinese economy.
Is it possible that pragmatism will prevail, and that despite the recent Chinese declaration of support for Pakistan, China will accept the loss of Gwadar as well as massive investments in Baluchistan and stay out of a war with NATO when Pakistan is attacked? If she does so however, China may well be eventually confronted with a US Naval Base in Gwadar as the first fruit that NATO will reap from an independent Baluchistan. Such a naval base would certainly reduce China economically and militarily to a status far less than a super-power.

The diplomats and generals in Islamabad who have less than a passing acquaintance with the Quran and Ahadith are unlikely to have any knowledge of Islamic eschatology, and as a consequence they probably would not know of the end-time prophecy of Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alaihi wa sallam) in which he prophesied an Islamic alliance with Rum (i.e., modern-day Russia). Nor would they know that the Prophet declared that the horns of Satan were located in the Najd from whence the Saudi rulers have emerged. And so they scurry around in a vain attempt to save themselves by reaching out to embrace the Saudis who are as guilty as themselves in lust for Yankee pleasures.

The Quran has declared quite firmly that Allah Most High does not intervene to change the condition of a people, regardless of who they may be and how bad their condition, unless and until they, the people, bestir themselves to change their own condition (Quran, al-Rad, 13:11).
As a consequence it should clear that unless Pakistanis take immediate steps to rid themselves of their corrupt secular westernized political and military leaders, and then follow the sensible and intelligent examples of Turkey and Iran in attempting to build a collective strategic alliance with Rum (i.e., Russia), Pakistans moment of bitter truth would have arrived. A Russian declaration of support for Pakistan similar to the Chinese declaration, will certainly force NATO to pause yet again in its never-ending quest to deprive the world of Islam of a nuclear deterrent.

It is easy form Mr. Imran Hosein to write whatever he wants to sitting in Malaysia, abotu Pakistan.
He very convenienlty for got to mention the role of other muslim countries in the whole world scenario where they want , and preach to us what to do and how to do but themselves do not have the morals to back pakistan openly,instead all theses so-called Muslim countries and their Scholars are bending over backwards to please west and india. Like UAE,and even Malaysia.What is the contribution of Malaysia to the welfare of ther Muslims as Ummah?

It is Allah's blessing that he has chosen Pakistan to be the state that is going to change history as already ordained by Allah.
I firmly believe that we as a nation need to change but if Mr. Imran Hosein is so sure of the destiny then I invite him to come to Pakistan and do his part rather than preach at us sitting safely in Kualalampur or WI or where ever.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Still people think that our top armed forces elite are not onboard with dajjal system.
See naval chief non-serious press briefing..
Talat v rightly analysed this incident.
This NRO MAAFIA (ZARDARI, GILLANI, KIYANI) will destroy us.

So what do you plan to do even if you believe that-what-you-say-to-be-the-truth.
Are you going to be a part of the solution? It would be good to hear some solution from all those who are angry and critisizing.
NRO mafia is succeeding because they planned the NRO and now they are taking action.

Muhammad Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Star gazer why u need spoon feeding. Maulana Imran Hossein and other people are trying to show u the path that will take u out of ur problems. If u don't want to take fair enough. He just quoted u the verse from Sura Al Raad. U don't take it like 90% of Pakistanis, than please don't point finger at others.

G

gotti

This is the first time anyone has ever said Rum means Russia. It had always meant Rome till I read this article.

Caribbean Muslims had always been pro-Russia unlike those of Pakistan, Maybe there's an agenda behind that?

I understand he is attached to Pakistan because he studied in Karachi but using religious lingo to align with Russia is foolish.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the first time anyone has ever said Rum means Russia. It had always meant Rome till I read this article.

Caribbean Muslims had always been pro-Russia unlike those of Pakistan, Maybe there's an agenda behind that?

I understand he is attached to Pakistan because he studied in Karachi but using religious lingo to align with Russia is foolish.

You are right --- Rum in ancient arabic texts referred to Eastern Roman Empire aka Byzantine Emp centered at Constantinople (not literally Rome the seat of Western Roman Empire) ---- There is no direct connection save for the fact that Byzantine church after Turkish victory at constantinople (may 29, 1453) shifted to Greece and ultimately to Russia.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are right --- Rum in ancient arabic texts referred to Eastern Roman Empire aka Byzantine Emp centered at Constantinople (not literally Rome the seat of Western Roman Empire) ---- There is no direct connection save for the fact that Byzantine church after Turkish victory at constantinople (may 29, 1453) shifted to Greece and ultimately to Russia.

A question popped up in my mind... if you have some idea....
Why are we supposed to ally ourselves to Rum or Russia???.... Is there any specific reason for that or it is just his views...

I sort of like IH but sometimes he goes too far... and I sense some arrogance in his style as well... I might be wrong though... but people who think they are the ultimate authority are bound to make mistakes...

میں" مروا دیتی ہے۔۔۔"

and I agree with Stargazer... as it is easy to point fingers at Pakistan... and enjoy the situation ... what other Muslim countries are doing for the Ummah... they dont even care...OIC is practically a dead horse...

In case of a war.. we would be on our own... and no one will come to help from the Ummah.. except the rag tag army of Mujahideen again... ... that is for sure..

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A question popped up in my mind... if you have some idea....
Why are we supposed to ally ourselves to Rum or Russia???.... Is there any specific reason for that or it is just his views...

I sort of like IH but sometimes he goes too far... and I sense some arrogance in his style as well... I might be wrong though... but people who think they are the ultimate authority are bound to make mistakes...

میں" مروا دیتی ہے۔۔۔"

and I agree with Stargazer... as it is easy to point fingers at Pakistan... and enjoy the situation ... what other Muslim countries are doing for the Ummah... they dont even care...OIC is practically a dead horse...

In case of a war.. we would be on our own... and no one will come to help from the Ummah.. except the rag tag army of Mujahideen again... ... that is for sure..

Are we paying for siding with yahood to destroy Iraq? Something to ponder upon.

Worst corrupt and useless Muslim country is Saudia, sorry if I hurt one's feelings.

King is the worst awara ayash, and a CIA agent or at least US puppets. I heard there are CIA agents in his palace disguised as 'advisers'

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Salik Bhai ! Pakistan is not an ordinary Muslim nation. Its unique Islamic makeup and its status as a true successor state of Mughal empire brings it in the line of proud nation states like Iran and Turkey. A nuclear armed nation of 180 million can do miracles without foreign help (i.e. OIC and other Muslim countries). All we need is unity under one great visionary leader. Let me rephrase Zia-ul-Haq

"If we stand united and blow, I can tell you that we can blow mountains out of this earth".*

Now comes your question. Well in my opinion Russia though xenophobic all along its history, is more prone to Islamic influence than any other powerful nation in the world. Its geographical proximity with central asians, and presence of 20 million Muslims in present day Russia alone keeps it connected with feelings in Islamic world. Russian Slavs are declining in number and Muslims with higher growth rates are becoming a larger minority. Though it adds up dissension within but people at the helm of affairs are forced to make Muslim friendly foreign policies to pacify their own rising minority. Scholars like Imran Hosein are probably foreseeing an Islamized Russia in the near future.

There is another dimension to this build up. Russians have rapidly recovered from their disintegration and loss of Soviet Empire. They have clear cut idea of friend and foe. In any future conflict they are bound to help Pakistan not out of love for Pakistanis but out of hatred for Americans. FSB's activism during Raymond Davis's captivity was a move to this effect.

* He was addressing the comity of "900 million muslims" at Casablanca in 1984.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Are we paying for siding with yahood to destroy Iraq? Something to ponder upon.

Worst corrupt and useless Muslim country is Saudia, sorry if I hurt one's feelings.

King is the worst awara ayash, and a CIA agent or at least US puppets. I heard there are CIA agents in his palace disguised as 'advisers'

If not that then we are certainly paying for helping in the dismantle of the Islamic Emirate of Afganistan.... and sending it back into the hands of the so called democratic people...

Now they want nagociation and a way out... Afgans will win at last...

مگر اس جنگ میں ہم نے صرف كانٹے بوئے اور كانٹے ہی كاٹے۔۔۔

ہم كو تباہ كرنے كے لئے تو عبدالسلام ضعیف كی بد دعا ہی كافی ہے۔۔۔۔ باقی میں اب كیا عرض كروں۔۔۔

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish we had educated and well versed scholars like these in Pakistan. Any one that you can think of ? After the demise of Dr. Israr Ahmed, I have not seen any able scholar yet.

asmpk

We need to respect our ulema whether he is from WI or from Arab or any other parts of world....etc...

If u need to understand how he came to conclusion for Rum being Russia, u need to go through his videos on end times...

------------------

Maulana imran rightly pointed; that liaqat ali khan shall have went on trip to Russia instead of America.....But still our political leaders need to wake up and start developing relationships with the powers of world that are near to us; geographically and morally...

asmpk

Bro,

You said <===t is Allah's blessing that he has chosen Pakistan to be the state that is going to change history as already ordained by Allah===>

Well I just can't understand how can that territory be blessed by Allah whose people and their leaders are exactly opposite to what is said in Quran!!!

It is easy form Mr. Imran Hosein to write whatever he wants to sitting in Malaysia, abotu Pakistan.
He very convenienlty for got to mention the role of other muslim countries in the whole world scenario where they want , and preach to us what to do and how to do but themselves do not have the morals to back pakistan openly,instead all theses so-called Muslim countries and their Scholars are bending over backwards to please west and india. Like UAE,and even Malaysia.What is the contribution of Malaysia to the welfare of ther Muslims as Ummah?

It is Allah's blessing that he has chosen Pakistan to be the state that is going to change history as already ordained by Allah.
I firmly believe that we as a nation need to change but if Mr. Imran Hosein is so sure of the destiny then I invite him to come to Pakistan and do his part rather than preach at us sitting safely in Kualalampur or WI or where ever.

asmpk

Biomat,

You like my post. But I am a bit unhappy as after listening to imran hosein; I am thinking my country can't serve as a purpose / basis for establishment of islam..

pls put some comments?

Now there are some serious contradictions between two groups:

Group 1: Iqbal, Naimat-ullah- Shah Wali

Group 2: Maulana adul Kalam Azad and Sheikh Imran Hosein

and specially this case of Ghazva-e-Hind??? I believe ulema not share common grounds on this???

Thanks