Pakistan captain Sarfraz on his defeat

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
سب سے زیادہ ٹیم کے لئے سرفراز ہی کھیلتا ہے مگر چوپائے کو سرفراز پسند نہیں
سرفراز کو بھی چاہیے کہ سیدھا سیدھا بول دے جب مامے چاچے ٹیم سیلکٹ کریں گے تو کیا ہو سکتا ہے
پرچی سسٹم زندہ آباد

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am afraid what Pakistani do as a whole is shameful.
There is no confidence, they come to the crease like a lamb to the slaughter. Cannot play pace, cannot play spin. Cannot run properly between the wickets. Are you playing Cricket!!!
They are destroying the talent of Fakhar, the only batsman and to some extent Shoaib who has any talent to hit the ball. Rest are not up to the world standard. I have reservation for Babar Azam, he is too slow in the build up, and if it doesn't come up, he losses valuable balls while scoring too slowly at the start, which put pressure on incoming batsmen.
Fearless cricket is required. Bhuvenashwar and Bumrah are nothing special, nor are their spinners. England won One day series 2-1 and test series 4-1 against the same bowlers, while batsmen included Kohli.

vvaqar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Disappointed at the arrogant & negative response by India . However, all my life I have come across small men occupying big offices who do not have the capability of winning the game. IK

lol

:love:

DnuyLMPW0AANnop.jpg