Pakistan 249 for 7

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan 249/7 and in reply India 246/all out in 49.3 overs....

Mubarak ho Peshawar main match nazar aa gaya hay!!!

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Qaisar bahi be careful. If Afridi and Umar gul read this post they will come back to Pakistan in showing solidarity with their tribe. One is our captain and one is our key fast bowler. You may wish they will think before they will act but that is not evident from their attitude specially from Afridi.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am more worried about the security of Pakistan cricket team if they WIN - Inshallah
May Allah protect them

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am more worried about the security of Pakistan cricket team if they WIN - Inshallah
May Allah protect them

Inshallah, Pakistan will be playing final against Sri Lanka in Bombay.

ہوشیار - خبردار
اگر کسی بھی پاک شاہین کا بال بھی بیکا ہوا تو بمبئی کی اینٹھ سے اینٹھ بجا دی جائے گی
بال ٹھاکرے اپنی دھوتی کی خیر مناے

y2sag

Voter (50+ posts)
Prediction or Information Leaked (Pak VS India)

I hv got bits and pieces of information thorough some sources, i would like to share with you guys, this same sources, informed me correctly about ind vs aus, south aff vs new zealand match, lets see how his info goes about todays match,

im copy pasting his sms

Salam how r u below are some insigh however sources not strong

1. Pak will bat first.
2. Pak will be 75 for 4 and then will make 270 to 273 runs.
3. Sehwag will be out in the first over ( he has been already paid Rs.23 crorein USB swiss bank)
4. Sachin 95-98 out.
5. Ind will win by just 1 wicket in last 2 balls, for which Rs.251 crore paid to pak.

if Pray to Allah Almighty that this never happens, but if pak is batting and is 70 around with 4 wickets down, im promise i will stop watching cricket forever.
Yallah humein Seedhi rah pe chalnay ki taufeeq dey.

lovely_pk

Banned
Re: Prediction or Information Leaked (Pak VS India)

all rubbush.. this must be some bookie agent assessment..But thanks, we are not interested!!!!!!

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

I hv got bits and pieces of information thorough some sources, i would like to share with you guys, this same sources, informed me correctly about ind vs aus, south aff vs new zealand match, lets see how his info goes about todays match,

im copy pasting his sms

Salam how r u below are some insigh however sources not strong

1. Pak will bat first.
2. Pak will be 75 for 4 and then will make 270 to 273 runs.
3. Sehwag will be out in the first over ( he has been already paid Rs.23 crorein USB swiss bank)
4. Sachin 95-98 out.
5. Ind will win by just 1 wicket in last 2 balls, for which Rs.251 crore paid to pak.

if Pray to Allah Almighty that this never happens, but if pak is batting and is 70 around with 4 wickets down, im promise i will stop watching cricket forever.
Yallah humein Seedhi rah pe chalnay ki taufeeq dey.
One day you will have to stand in front of Allah and if this information is incorrect then how will you justify.

Please don't involve yourself in anti Pakistan Propaganda.

y2sag

Voter (50+ posts)

I am sharing what i hv been told, this is not an anti pakistan propaganda, cant u Analise that if it becomes true, than what level of corruption is involved in cricket.
dont be an ostrich burring ur head in sand, how come india vs england was draw, how come new zealand beat south african, the mighty of all teams in the tournament.

i pray that even the first point turn out to be incorrect, n pakistan chase n bowl first. but what if sewagh got out in first over n tendulkar out on 95 to 98.
Rehman Malik a crappy guy.... u must hv to agree he wasnt bull shitting or the first time.... then u hv to believe.

y2sag

Voter (50+ posts)

yahoooooooooooo even the first point is incorrect. Yallah Shukar, india is batting. Now i can watch the match. Alhamdolillah, Yallah Pakistan ko jeet se hum kinaar kar Ameen