Pakisan kay logon kay naam Nawaz Sharif ka Pehghaam.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
224482_10150268895417462_41641727461_7897825_2838958_n.jpg

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
Thanks but no Thanks.

Mr. Nawaz Sharif, your time is up. We will not get fooled by you anymore. We have given you 3 chances. What have you given us? You looted the country and took all that money illegally outside the country.

How much taxes did you pay? 5000 rupees! SHAME ON YOU & Get Lost!

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks but no Thanks.

Mr. Nawaz Sharif, your time is up. We will not get fooled by you anymore. We have given you 3 chances. What have you given us? You looted the country and took all that money illegally outside the country.

How much taxes did you pay? 5000 rupees! SHAME ON YOU & Get Lost!
I agree with you. Can you read my above post carefully.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
او بابا جی جا کے اپنے لئی کسے نوے ڈزین دی قور پسند کرو کیھڑے چکراں وچ پے گئے او

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
PIT's are robot with only feeding imran is best and only nawaz sharif is bad. PTI has one point agenda "DEFAME NAWAZ SHARIF" my question is who paid you for that?

Pakistani people are becoming aware now, Goverment Zardari is aur Tanqeed Nawaz Sharif per, kia ye khula tezzad nahi ha

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its good message if he means it. Usually these are for political purposes.
Obviously he didnt spend 2 lac rupees to give an ad on each newspaper for Pakistan, he did it to promote his own face just like his brother gives 'Khadim-e-Raiwind' ads of 5 lac rupees almost every day in all newspapers.

Jams123

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawaz sharif ka poster PMLn ki janib say or shahbaz sharif ka wth the same msg hakoomat e punjab ki janib say, poori qoam mil kar doa karay pakistan kay istehkaam, salamti, bijli or amn o oman kay leyay,, kyunkay hamaray hath say ab baat nikal chuki hay :-))