P T I is the only Political Party with full democracy in P T I.

Meer Ikram

MPA (400+ posts)
I am Proud of being a member of PT I, Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (Movement for Justice)
No doubt PTI is on Right Direction to save Pakistan.
P T I is the only Political Party with full democracy in P T I.
We are PT I Family.

Last edited by a moderator:

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: P T I is the only Political Party with full dommocry in P T I.

Yes, this party gave us hope to build up Pakistan, honor and self respect lesson.

No question on that, that PTI differentiates itself from all other corrupt parties. InshaAllah, Allah will give us the fruit of our committed struggle towards a strong corruption free Pakistan.

Urooj_lbw

Meer Ikram, where r u from, which city ? u r a lion

Zulfi Khan

@ Meer Ikram, brother, you have been working hard to bring out the truth before Pakistanis.
I always notice that your efforts to make the reality known to us is very effective.Your services
towards exposing corruption is really laudable Mashallah!

Meer Ikram Sahib,all these corrupt parties: PPP,PML(N),PML(Q),MQM,ANP and JUI(F) have a lot
of corruption money to hush up elections in future; what strategy must Imran Khan adopt to make
their attempts of rigging elections foil.

Geo Meer Ikram Sahib! Geo Islam! Geo Pakistan! Geo PTI Youth! Geo Imran Khan!

PAKCAD

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Yeah you are right only party with full democracy. And ImranKhan is king of party for last seventeen years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With fulldemocracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good joke

only Jamat e Islami is very organised and some what democrate.

Last edited:

ihsanbajwa

Voter (50+ posts)

It good but PTI is new in democracy , but Jamat Islami has democracy in it since decades.

kNoWnAjNabi

Councller (250+ posts)

Thank you Bro, you have admit it he is a the Kinggggggggggggggggg. But the difference between Imran and others is that Imran don't behave like kings. He so down to earth person.....Aur jin ko Allah thora sa emaan dey deeta hai woh dosrun ke liyee jeetay hain apnay liyee nahin..........mujay nahin lagta apko batanay ki zaroorat hai.
Yeah you are right only party with full democracy. And ImranKhan is king of party for last seventeen years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With fulldemocracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good joke

only Jamat e Islami is very organised and some what democrate.

QaiserMirza

468829_322728744480942_1798071790_o.jpg

194978_322766754477141_757045433_o.jpg

Meer Ikram

MPA (400+ posts)

Meer Ikram, where r u from, which city ? u r a lion

@Urooj_lbwThank You Very Much, :jazak:

I born and brought up
in Punjab City is Rahim Yar Khan, But last 16 Yeasrs , i am settled in London (UK) with my family and running my business. but each Min my Mind is in Pakistan, only my body is in London my soul is in Pakistan. Pakistan is my Life , I believe on Patriotism.I am a Patriotic person.

Meer Ikram

Urooj_lbw

Great Mir Ikram, I love u, u r supporting the party and contributing in a unique way, inshAllah Allah ki madad se PTI power me aei gi jald, Allah ki nagri he, yahan deer he andher nahi, i have been to R.Y.Khan many times back in 87, 88, 89, when i was doing my FSC in Khanpur Katora, i have also lived in Sadiqabad for a short time in 89 then i came to Germany and now living here for more then 20 years,, I am basically from Karachi but Pakistan come first and PTI is the only party , who can bring positive change in Pakistan, take care and see u , AH
@Urooj_lbwThank You Very Much, :jazak:

I born and brought up
in Punjab City is Rahim Yar Khan, But last 16 Yeasrs , i am settled in London (UK) with my family and running my business. but each Min my Mind is in Pakistan, only my body is in London my soul is in Pakistan. Pakistan is my Life , I believe on Patriotism.I am a Patriotic person.

Meer Ikram

Sedqal

P T I is the only Political Party with full
democracy
in P T I.
Thats a joke, the selling line these days is that even if there are lotas and crooks in PTI one should still vote for PTI as Imo is leading PTI. Imran when faced with the question of how a party composed of lotas and crooks can possibly bring revolution starts singing the Imo tarana (revolution is brought by a siingle person). All this is not rocket science (bigsmile)

Sponsored Link