Over half Pakistanis (55%) believe that Prime Minister Imran Khan’s party ministers/leaders are incompetent

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Infograph-2nd-Dec.png

Colonel Blimp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I'm surprised with almost 99% TV channels and incompetent fake news journos and hosts filling the Pakistani media space, HALF of all people surveyed think the PTI govt. ministers/advisers are COMPETENT. That my friends is a big achievement ?

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Infograph-2nd-Dec.png

55% ? :O Pakistan mai itny ziada jahild patwaris? :D

Imran the legend

Infograph-2nd-Dec.png

It’s all because Corrupt mafia media and fake survey propoganda, even if the pti people were sleeping or incompetence It is still better than pmln ppp Dakus at least they not smugglers money launders looting the country like sharif and zardari familes

samkhan

پچھلے الیکشن میں تحریک انصاف کو پڑنے والے ووٹ : ایک کروڑ ستر لاکھ
نون لیگ، پیپلزپارٹی اور ڈیزل کو پڑنے والے ووٹ دو کروڑ دس لاکھ سے زائد

پاکستان کہ عوام کی اکثریت خود چور ہے جبھی چوروں کو سپورٹ کرتی ہے

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Infograph-2nd-Dec.png

Sample size = 1214 (12 hundred)
55% of sample size = 668 people

Half of Pakistan = 110,000,000 (11 crore)

Accrding to "competent" dissident PHATWAREE: 11 crore = 668 people

Please remind me to write a letter to Brittanica that the definition of 11 crore Pakistanis has been reduced to 668 people on Gallup Survey

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Infograph-2nd-Dec.png

کھوتی کے بچے میٹرک فیل پٹواری اگر اسکول میں ریاضی فیل نہ کرتے تو 1200 بندوں کے سروے سے 55" فیصد پاکستان عمران کو نالائق سمجھتا ہے" والی چول نہ مار رہے ہوتے ?

Ratan

They tried the same tricks in the past unsuccessfully before the 2018 election.

Nawaz Sharif & his party PMLN was far ahead of PTI & IK in Gallup poll or all other surveys just before 2018 election. (these pools were financed by PMLN & PPP)

What happened next was history.

So don't bother for all those negative surveys, people of Pakistan has full confidence & trust on IK & his PTI otherwise Diesel's Dharna which had the support of PPP, PMLN & most of the other political parties, all most all sections of media, so-called intellectuals, Liberals, Seculars, Religious parties, NGOs, unlimited black money & foreign Agencies failed to bring common people of Pakistan in the agitation despite high commodities price.

Common people know that present inflation is the direct effect of the last 15 years of loot-maar.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
کھوتی کے بچے میٹرک فیل پٹواری اگر اسکول میں ریاضی فیل نہ کرتے تو 1200 بندوں کے سروے سے 55" فیصد پاکستان عمران کو نالائق سمجھتا ہے" والی چول نہ مار رہے ہوتے ?

hey i like ur style. just jeep addressing these patwarris by their nick names-Khoti kay bachay is good!