Osama's Curious Assasination Revisited

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Osama's Curious Assasination Revisited Posted by hereticnews on June 12, 2011 at 3:12 PM
comments.png
comments (0) Let's disuss Bin Laden's assasination by first reviewing the steps that needed to be taken during the 10 hours betweeen his death and his burial at sea.

1.Positively identify the body

2.Decide on a burial Location

3.Transport the body to the Arabian Sea

4.Perform Funeral Rites

5.Dump the body

My justification for the order of events:

Positively identifying the body would of course be the first priority. It also follows logically that they wouldnt have transported the body to sea without first deciding on a burial location. Making a mistake and burying the wrong person before properly identifying them would be a public relations disaster. Therefore it is highly unlikely that they would transport the body before positively identifying it as Osama Bin Laden. Also it follows that an informed decision of where to bury the body cannot be made until the body is positively identified. Some would counter that they decided where to bury the body ahead of time. However this is unlikely for a few reasons. Firstly, the idea that the government would have this type of foresight is hard to swallow. They would have had to contact all the major leaders of the Islamic world to confirm that they were not willing to take the body. In addition, they would have to have made arrangements for a sea burial well in advance-doing the necessary prep work and chosing a location and time.

Finally, the press explicitly stated that the funeral rites were performed on the USS Carl Vinson before the body was dumped. Therefore, these five events must have happened in series. To find out the amount of time it would have taken to perform these steps the time for each task is added together.

First let's examine the first step of identifying the body. There are three primary methods the state claims was used to identify bin laden: facial recoginition,eye witness testimony and DNA testing. Eye witness testimony can be thrown out easily since there is no corroboration from the supposed witnesses themselves and as we learned in the last post even Bin Laden's closest family members doubt the government's story.
The idea that the body was identified by facial recognition is highly problematic in many ways. Firstly as anyone who has used facial recognition software such as myself can tell you even under the best of circumstances the recognition is not successful. A change of lighting and even an incorrect tilt of the head can throw the software off. As this CNN report shows to get a 90-95% match is highly unlikely even in the best of circumstances and especially if bin laden had a gunshot wound to the head.

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

So that leaves us with DNA testing.

With the most advance technology available and under the very best of circumstances the DNA test could take approximately 2 1/2 hours once it got to the lab. I would say it is not unreasonable to say it would take atleast 1/2 of an hour to get to take the sample and get it to the nearest lab. Therefore the time for the test would be 3 hours at a bare minimum.

How long would it take them to decide on a burial location? Bending way over backwards and giving the government the benefit of the doubt let's say that they knew ahead of time they were going to bury him at sea. They would still have to make arrangements with the USS Carl Vinson to conduct the funeral on short notice I might add. What would happen if they were performing flight drills? What if planes were in the air on an important mission? Is the air crew just supposed to stop everything they're doing to bury this guy?

So again to make this fit we have to really stretch the limits of credibility and assume that the conditions were absolutely ideal. Let's say it took about an hour to make arrangements with the ship. I don't think that's unreasonable at all.

How long would it have taken them to transport the body to the aircraft carrier in the middle of the Arabia Sea? The press explicitly stated that Bin Laden was transported to the site via helicopter. The distance from Abbottabad, Pakistan to the nearest port city is 1500 km. The press never specified what helicopter was used so let's take the AH-64 Apache which has been used in Panama,Persian Gulf War,Kosovo, Afghanistan and Iraq and has a top speed of 150 knots or 278 km/hr. Therefore the time for transport to the nearest port city would have been: 5.4 hours.

It has never been specified where in the sea precisely the aircraft carrier was located. I don't think it is unreasonable to propose that the ship was atleast 100 miles from the coast. This gives us an extra 20 minutes of travel giving a total travel time of 5.73 hours.

What was the length of the time for the funeral ceremony? Again giving the government the benefit of the doubt on everything let's assume there was a cleric already on the ship and arrangments had already been made. ABC News reports that the rituals were performed in 40 minutes.

So what was the total time. Keep in mind this is the absolutely best time possible giving the government the absolute benefit on everything and assuming absolutely nothing went wrong.

1.Positively identify the body-3 hours

2.Decide on a burial Location- 1 hour

3.Transport the body to the Arabian Sea- 5.73 hours

4.Perform Funeral Rites-0.67 hours

5.Dump the body

Total Time: 10.4 hours
The government's timeline still doesn't hit the 10 hour limit. So even if the story is true and the military was capable of performing all of these tasks so quickly, it brings up another problem.

Why was the government so anxious to get rid of Bin Laden so quickly? Think about it. We are talking about the assasination of one of the most important figures in modern history. Why was an autoposy on the body not performed? Why was the body not made available for further examination?
I think deep down inside we all know the answer to these questions.

http://www.hereticnews.com/apps/blog/categories/show/1103344-terrorism

Dr Who

Citizen
DNA ?
Note: I don't support OSAMA & his interpretation of ISLAM
also I don't believe he was living in that building and Americans seals killed him in a Raid

If he was living there with his family than they must have left plenty of Forensic evidence

Miswak, Tooth Brush

Blood in the room where the killed him
Toys,
His and his families Finger prints all over the place

Why everyone is talking as if there is no Forensic evidence left in the Building ?

I7ZED.jpg