deviliicious

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI_NorthPunjab_NewsLetter_December_2011_Page_01.jpg

I think this is going to be my first thread here.

First of all I am a diehard IK Fan and PTI supporter. From past few years or so I have seen lot of aggression by PTI supporters online. To some point the aggression is genuine I believe, due to several reasons including media being bias towards PTI. At same time I feel that we have some responsibility towards Imran Khan himself, I have seen that we are one of the challenges he is facing. We as a supporter of PTI should be more organized and responsible when we post our comments and feedback to certain people.

I have observed that most of the members on forums they are coming from strong educational background from different sectors of our community. What I have observed from Imran Khan is that you have to be optimistic doesn’t matter what people think about you and what they say about you. Imran Khan always comes with rational and sensible answers and response in a manner even to people who criticize him.

I feel us as supporter should adopt the same attitude and response more rationally and optimistically. Some things do require explanations and can be justify and some things should be left for the right time. Like IK says “You can’t Play each and every ball ”, In my experience when you are planning to bring something new people always question you and they question the gray/black areas and ignore the white part. It’s something what I felt and wanted to share.

Last edited by a moderator:

aykay47

Banned
Khan needs to realize the malicious desgins of the media which apparently has been promoting him but infact has been stabbing his back at important processions and gatherings by black listing them. I was one of the very few vocals who were protesting any kind of alliance with MKRF foundation at the time of floods for donations, as i know and nobody needs to be rocket scientist to understand the agendas of these channels topped by geo. And mkrf was using the cushion of Khan''s name to gather funds and then project its own name as a foundation as well. And how they rewarded that alliance? by instead promoting mqm shows and banning and back stabbing pti at important events. I am no more a supporter of pti but I believe sanity needs to prevail at all levels in all parties, and supporters like the one above need to be shown respect to take the party further from its current position. The worshippers of rising suns are there in all the parties, as I can witness here in form of pti supporters, who prove to be one reason of humiliatin their leader like in a show of Shahzeb Khanzada 29th October 2011, and Khan has never seen to be in such a humiliated position because of his these GENUINE supporters, as much on that show and as much on forums like this today and everyday.

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pmln properganda team is on their full swing & come up with a different approach,showing that u r faith full with pti but in the same time confuse the spotters of Imran khan.
My humble request to the youth & pti spotters b focus & trust ur leadership.Imran khan is not in power yet & after that if he is not come up with ur expectation then u can complain.

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I really appreciated your views on this forum, and I would like to say welcome. As for how Imran Khan supporters are behaving, I agree that people here should take in consideration and learn from how he deals with matters. But as the saying goes, "different strokes for different folks" meaning everyone is different and will be handled and treated differently in each situation.
welcome.gif