Ops they did it again (PMLN), I hope you know whose Idea was it originally!!

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
558299_479023585459404_422143216_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....194294713932294.53948.155446541150445&type=1

I have got the follwoing message from one of the hardcore PMLN worker :

(Message by PMLN)
Want to meet CM Shahbaz Sharif and give your suggestions on how to improve Pakistan? Then invite your family and friends to join us via SMS. Those who get the most people to join will be invited to share their thoughts with CM Shahbaz Sharif. Send an SMS: ADD <space> number1 <space> number 2 <space> number 3 to 80011 to send an invitation
(Sent using SMSall.pk)

After reading this only one question arises in my mind, and I would like PMLN supporters(contractual employees) to answer it.
If PMLN comes in to power ever again (Khuda na Khuwasta) How would they tackle the biggest ever challenges that Pakistan is facing now and would be facing in future too if they can't even bring their own genuine ideas to interact and attract youth towards their party.

Last edited by a moderator:

usmankhan001

MPA (400+ posts)
Sahi kaha bhai sms service tu imran khan nay banaye hay na jo sirf wo use kr sakta hay oh bhai ye service imran khan se pahlay aur buhat jaga use horahi hay grow up kids

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have solution of all the problems of Pakistan,,,,,,,,,,,,,All those parties political and religious should not rule over country again,,,,,this is final solution.

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sahi kaha bhai sms service tu imran khan nay banaye hay na jo sirf wo use kr sakta hay oh bhai ye service imran khan se pahlay aur buhat jaga use horahi hay grow up kids

He is talkign about the text, it is true copy of what we recieve on 80022 on our mobiles... the concept of meeting with IK is also same.. True leaders are not followers, and followers are always losers..

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yahan baat sirf SMS service ki nahin ho rahi yahan baat iss ki ho rahi hai

[HI]Those who get the most people to join will be invited to share their thoughts with CM Shahbaz Sharif.[/HI]

You grow up kid!!!

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
NS has been in politics longer than IK to phir politics join kar ke us ne NS ko copy nahi kiya kia?

Hahahaha what a logic, iss jawab ki umeer kisi PMLN walay sey he ki ja sakti thi :)

Nawaz Sharif dunya ka pehlay politician nahin hai, aur yeh mein yaqeen se keh sakta hun keh IK nay NS ko dekh ker politics join nahin ki kiun keh IK nay aaj taq 1 paisay ki corruption nahin ki tao NS ki copy banti he nahin.

Dosri baat yeh keh IK nay NS ko dekh ker politics join nahin ki thi NS aur PPP ki waja say politics join ki thi, ta in chor looteron sey Pakistan ko bacha sakay!!

Last edited:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Lol Noora league kabhi apna dimaag bhee istamaal kar liya karo
istmaal to woh cheez hoti hai jo mojood ho aur jahel noora nawaz zardari kaa rakhwala dimagh saay farigh hai to phir yeh gongloo dimagh kaisay istmaal karr sakta hai

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

after 35 year in govern Punjab but till now want know how improve Pakistan......................hen what he want know...?????:13::13::13: