Only Gullus may apply: Cabinet lifts ban on government recruitments...

desan

President (40k+ posts)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=536233003175179&ref=notif&notif_t=video_processed

The federal cabinet on Monday, approving a summary submitted by the Ministry of Water and Power, directed all government departments to begin the process of filling their vacancies.

A summary submitted by the Ministry of Water and Power had sought permission to fill the vacant posts in electricity distribution companies (Discos).

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif approving the request also granted permission to all other government departments to fill their vacant posts.

Federal Information Minister Pervaiz Rashid addressed a press conference at the Press and Information Department (PID) media centre in the federal capital city on Monday and announced four major decisions taken by the federal cabinet.

All government departments are free to fill their respective vacant posts, Rashid announced adding that the recruitment would be overseen by a cabinet committee.

He also said that Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri, during their 160 speeches, had not raised a single objection to the recruitment in Punjab.

Flanked by leaders of the ruling Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz (PML-N), the federal information minister said that another decision taken by the government was to compensate the losses incurred to crops and livestock during the recent floods.

He further said that the federal cabinet had decided to adjust inflated electricity bills and added that those power bills whose amount had increased as compared to the previous year would adjusted. Consumers using less than 200 units would receive relief in their next bills, Senator Pervaiz said.

Information minister said that directives were issued to advisor to the prime minister on water and energy, Dr Musadiq Malik, on over-billing that took place last month.

The minister said that the labourers' minimum wage of Rs12,000 would be given legal protection.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1133601/cabinet-lifts-ban-on-government-recruitments

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Only Gullus and Jutts may apply: Cabinet lifts ban on government recruitments...

10708043_950203531662233_937934436_n.jpg

Re: Only Gullus and Jutts may apply: Cabinet lifts ban on government recruitments...

I am sure doosrey saarey Mother Effer (Syed,Araen,Baluch,SIndhi,pathan,rajput and every one else that I am forgetting) bhi apply kar saktey haen sirf gullus or jutts nahin..
I hope some one flag this post so that these moron admin see that type headings people are giving to their posts

desan

President (40k+ posts)

I am sure doosrey saarey Mother Effer (Syed,Araen,Baluch,SIndhi,pathan,rajput and every one else that I am forgetting) bhi apply kar saktey haen sirf gullus or jutts nahin..
I hope some one flag this post so that these moron admin see that type headings people are giving to their posts

Only Derbaris will not comprehend the sarcasm...

In other words only 3 slaves of Raiwind will be out of the loop!!!!!

alisajid

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Federal Govt lifts ban on recruitment in govt departments

Jobs k teekay.......I have seen how fehmida Mirza distributed NBP MTO seats for 10 Lac Rupees.